It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi GOG-community,

like the other german guys in previous posts I could need your help to get some of the geolocked FPS-classics off my wishlist.

If you want to trade I'd buy (a) game(s) from the current GOG catalog for you in exchange for games of my list (should be in about the same price range & available in germany).

Please contact me if you want to make an offer :)

(WANTED-LIST)

NecroVision
Quake 4
Singularity
TimeShift
Wolfenstein + SoD

Thanks for your efforts. I really appreciate the help.

EDIT: And one more off the list. Thanks again Grargar, seems I've lost a bit of the overview of all the games on GOG. Somehow I actually managed to miss the two games you mentioned...

EDIT 2: traded successfully with X-com. Thanks again. 4 are gone, 5 remain :)
Post edited June 09, 2018 by LEArtistic
LEArtistic: Quake: The Offering
Quake: The Offering isn't regionally-locked and can be normally purchased. Here, try it yourself:
https://www.gog.com/game/quake_the_offering

Same case with Necrovision: The Lost Company (the rest of the games are still regionally-locked):
https://www.gog.com/game/necrovision_lost_company
Post edited June 08, 2018 by Grargar
LEArtistic: Quake: The Offering
Grargar: Quake: The Offering isn't regionally-locked and can be normally purchased. Here, try it yourself:
https://www.gog.com/game/quake_the_offering
Oh, you're right. My mistake, maybe I need a pair of glasses ;)
Thanks for the info.
hummer010: Is there anyone that an get the full discount on the Mafia bundle that wants to help me out. I'm looking to get Mafia, and maybe Mafia 2. I can buy you equivalently priced games, and can get full discounts.
PM sent.

Bumping my list.
Dumb question, is this thread only limited to GOG/Steam games? Because I have promocodes for a year of BuildStore (a famous iOS app signing service to get apps on iPhone or iPad not on the AppStore, like emulators, the year is sold for $12), don't know if I could trade those promocodes for old PC games here.

I ask because I didn't see a specific rule that only GOG/Steam games must be traded for other GOG/Steam games.
Post edited June 09, 2018 by kizuxtheo
kizuxtheo: Dumb question, is this thread only limited to GOG/Steam games? Because I have promocodes for a year of BuildStore (a famous iOS app signing service to get apps on iPhone or iPad not on the AppStore, like emulators, the year is sold for $12), don't know if I could trade those promocodes for old PC games here.

I ask because I didn't see a specific rule that only GOG/Steam games must be traded for other GOG/Steam games.
Yes, you can trade games, promo codes etc. for other platforms too. There's no restriction.
Thanks for the answer!

[HAVE] Promocodes for 1 year of BuildStore (for iDevices, valued at $12)

[WANT] Pretty much old PC games, either GOG or Steam, as long as it interests me

Will probably list my priority games in the future here
hummer010: Edit 2: Boy, I miss the good old days on GOG (the GOD on GOG?). Back in the day, whenever there was a sale with bundles like this, this thread would be alive with people swapping full discounts around. Today? Crickets...
Thank you for the trade. Also, I wish I was around when trading was more active, at least during sales.
hummer010: Is there anyone that an get the full discount on the Mafia bundle that wants to help me out. I'm looking to get Mafia, and maybe Mafia 2. I can buy you equivalently priced games, and can get full discounts.
vidsgame: PM sent.

Bumping my list.
Thanks for the great trade!!
hummer010: Edit 2: Boy, I miss the good old days on GOG (the GOD on GOG?). Back in the day, whenever there was a sale with bundles like this, this thread would be alive with people swapping full discounts around. Today? Crickets...
vidsgame: Thank you for the trade. Also, I wish I was around when trading was more active, at least during sales.
Yeah, the scammers ruined everything.
Post edited June 09, 2018 by hummer010
vidsgame: PM sent.

Bumping my list.
hummer010: Thanks for the great trade!!
vidsgame: Thank you for the trade. Also, I wish I was around when trading was more active, at least during sales.
hummer010: Yeah, the scammers ruined everything.
Ah that makes sense. Yes, it took me a few weeks to pin down the rules and get started. I was also nervous because of scammers but I've been scammed online before and a couple summers spent answering scam emails so this was a piece of cake. Haha.
hummer010: Got it. Thanks vidsgame!!

Edit 2: Boy, I miss the good old days on GOG (the GOD on GOG?). Back in the day, whenever there was a sale with bundles like this, this thread would be alive with people swapping full discounts around. Today? Crickets...
Some of the Bundle deals aren't what they used to be.

Everyone may have them too, I haven't seen anyone looked for particular games out of the Bundles for some time.

I know I've pretty much have all the ones I've been looking for.
hummer010: Got it. Thanks vidsgame!!

Edit 2: Boy, I miss the good old days on GOG (the GOD on GOG?). Back in the day, whenever there was a sale with bundles like this, this thread would be alive with people swapping full discounts around. Today? Crickets...
wanderer_27: Some of the Bundle deals aren't what they used to be.
True.
wanderer_27: Everyone may have them too, I haven't seen anyone looked for particular games out of the Bundles for some time.
And True.
wanderer_27: I know I've pretty much have all the ones I've been looking for.
I guess thats true as well.
eangelini2: Have: Sunless Sea

Want: Any half decent game, preferably RPG, Strategy or FPS
hi your settings limit who can PM you
HAVE: RiME

WANT: The Witness or if you are really cheap I would settle with Sunless Sea: Zubmariner

On the side note I also have this non-expiring or very longlasting keys for:

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
Grim Fandango Remastered
MDK
Saints Row 2

For this games, any game from my Wishlist is OK. Even two of these for one from Wishlist. I'll take it! ;-)
Post edited June 09, 2018 by GlorFindel
eangelini2: Have: Sunless Sea

Want: Any half decent game, preferably RPG, Strategy or FPS
parasol123: hi your settings limit who can PM you
changed it