It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edited out, nvm.
Post edited May 06, 2018 by DreamedArtist
theslitherydeee: Thank you vidsgame for the trade.
You're very welcome.
DreamedArtist: I don't know if this is the place to post this but I have a 3D realms account with the 32 games anthology purchased on it, you cant buy this anymore due to the removal of some games. I really never use it, so I wanted to see if anyone has interest in it. The account only uses an email and password, no username or anything of the sort.

The games on the account is 100% DRM FREE if anyone is wondering. and it's only windows installers

What I was looking for in return

- The Mummy Demastered gifted from here.

Message me up if you are interested and we can talk on how the trade will go.
You know trading accounts is a very scammer thing to do hey? (As in that's pretty much Modis Oprandus for them.)

Plus I don't think you're allowed to do that on here (GOG) nor do I think the service terms you agree to of 3D Realms allow it.

Perhaps contact the 3D Realms staff & as them to convert it to a gift link instead (if you haven't downloaded the games... since keeping a copy while trading them off is still piracy). They were quite content to give me a Steam code for my copy when I asked so I think they're pretty accommodating.
I'd like to buy the physical edition of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (the most complete version of PoEII), but it contains a useless (for me) Steam key.

So I wondered if someone would be interested in trading the Steam key that will arrive to me (being the physical version might take a few days longer than the release date but should also have the pre-order bonuses) with a pre-order GOG key of the same game, which also contains the pre-order bonuses.

I know it might be tricky to find someone, but it's a bit that I'm bazing on the forum so I hope I've earned at least the confidence for such a trade. Thank you for your attention!
Post edited May 06, 2018 by Alexim
DreamedArtist: I don't know if this is the place to post this but I have a 3D realms account with the 32 games anthology purchased on it, you cant buy this anymore due to the removal of some games. I really never use it, so I wanted to see if anyone has interest in it. The account only uses an email and password, no username or anything of the sort.

The games on the account is 100% DRM FREE if anyone is wondering. and it's only windows installers

What I was looking for in return

- The Mummy Demastered gifted from here.

Message me up if you are interested and we can talk on how the trade will go.
JunglePredator: You know trading accounts is a very scammer thing to do hey? (As in that's pretty much Modis Oprandus for them.)

Plus I don't think you're allowed to do that on here (GOG) nor do I think the service terms you agree to of 3D Realms allow it.

Perhaps contact the 3D Realms staff & as them to convert it to a gift link instead (if you haven't downloaded the games... since keeping a copy while trading them off is still piracy). They were quite content to give me a Steam code for my copy when I asked so I think they're pretty accommodating.
really? wait you cant trade account?. And how would me trying to rid of an account be a scammer thing? Let me guess there are a lot of idiots on this forum who F'd people over from this and gave the image a bad name? -_-

I got the steam key thing a long time ago from them when they said they gave them out if you asked for one. I did use it for steam XD.

Well thanks for the heads up, I guess I will just give the stuff to my close friend or sister instead and let them enjoy some free stuff and not bother with trying to drop it off here.
Post edited May 06, 2018 by DreamedArtist
Deleted.
Post edited May 14, 2018 by JunglePredator
Alexim: I'd like to buy the physical edition of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (the most complete version of PoEII), but it contains a useless (for me) Steam key.

So I wondered if someone would be interested in trading the Steam key that will arrive to me (being the physical version might take a few days longer than the release date but should also have the pre-order bonuses) with a pre-order GOG key of the same game, which also contains the pre-order bonuses.

I know it might be tricky to find someone, but it's a bit that I'm bazing on the forum so I hope I've earned at least the confidence for such a trade. Thank you for your attention!
Where the hell did you found physical edition?
Alexim: I'd like to buy the physical edition of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (the most complete version of PoEII), but it contains a useless (for me) Steam key.

BeatriceElysia: Where the hell did you found physical edition?
Amazon, or also Gamestop I think :D
Oh, of course, stupid me...
WANT (from the Sale)
- Bombshell

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^

so you order physical and send me the steam key I order the gog version not physical anseend you the gog key correct ? interested
RobertVincent13: so you order physical and send me the steam key I order the gog version not physical anseend you the gog key correct ? interested
Yes, that was the plan!
But I have pre-ordered the basic version of PoE II because I haven't seen interest in this trade. If you are really interested I can try to contact the support for see if they can do a refund. Feel fre to contact me if you want to talk more about it!
Just quickly bumping to note that I'd be interested in trading for today's Daily Deal (Moon Hunters).
thanks to yogsloth for another great trade!

also bumping my trading post ---===> 16375
_mz_: thanks to yogsloth for another great trade!

also bumping my trading post ---===> 16375
Thanks as well!