It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: Yes, yes there is.

However... will they?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

(answer is likely no)
Ingsoc85: Yes, they do ban people to impostering others. Just contact support.
i contacted gog support regarding this. but evan if they do, he can just imeprsonate other user, try new user.
JunglePredator: Yes, yes there is.

However... will they?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

(answer is likely no)
Ingsoc85: Yes, they do ban people to impostering others. Just contact support.
What's her name (who I don't really see around anymore?) said they rarely do... but beyond that GOG support almost never replies when I email them.

Of the last... 4? emails I sent they replied to 2... one to switch a purchase into a gift link & the other was about how GOG Galaxy is acting as DRM on Grim Dawn's MP. Response was a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canned_response about how to download the non-Galaxy installed (which doesn't help the product at all).

Anyways. Getting off topic. Leaving now.
Bump

Keep the trades coming! I know it's unlikely too, but since Dark Souls 3 is from humble monthly, if anyone has an extra copy of the game + dlc I'd be happy to trade a lot for it. Thanks!

EDIT: Traded with tropit9. Thanks for the wonderful trade, enjoy your game! :)
Post edited February 04, 2018 by DeathArcanum
tropit9: .
philipp_chris: .
Hey friend, I have replied to the pm.
Tell me if it is okay with you.
Post edited February 04, 2018 by philipp_chris
DeathArcanum: Bump

Keep the trades coming! I know it's unlikely too, but since Dark Souls 3 is from humble monthly, if anyone has an extra copy of the game + dlc I'd be happy to trade a lot for it. Thanks!
sent you a messge

thank you buddy!
tropit9: and darkssouls got scammed too :(
Hi, did you get Dark Souls from Humble? If so, contact Humble support and ask them to revoke the key. Then the scammer doesn't get a free game (and you'll probably get a replacement key).
Hello, how does trading work here? I got a recommendation from reddit and i got a few GOG free keys i want to redeem. Plus i have too many games at the moment from bundles and i need to dump these somewhere
Khazix_Gamer: Hello, how does trading work here? I got a recommendation from reddit and i got a few GOG free keys i want to redeem. Plus i have too many games at the moment from bundles and i need to dump these somewhere
Welcome :) For a start, read the first post carefully, we have incidents with scammers so if you have any doubts at any point about the procedure or the person you are dealing with post here and we'll help. The free keys you have can be redeemed when you click the redeem code link, it's usually at the bottom. The other codes you want to dump, you can trade them here, you can post a list if you want. Or you can give them away in the community giveaways. In any case, to message people you have to change your settings to allow anyone /just friends to contact you.
Khazix_Gamer: Hello, how does trading work here? I got a recommendation from reddit and i got a few GOG free keys i want to redeem. Plus i have too many games at the moment from bundles and i need to dump these somewhere
greeklover: Welcome :) For a start, read the first post carefully, we have incidents with scammers so if you have any doubts at any point about the procedure or the person you are dealing with post here and we'll help. The free keys you have can be redeemed when you click the redeem code link, it's usually at the bottom. The other codes you want to dump, you can trade them here, you can post a list if you want. Or you can give them away in the community giveaways. In any case, to message people you have to change your settings to allow anyone /just friends to contact you.
Where can i find the community giveaways post? I'd like to drop a few keys there in a few minutes!
Thanks
Khazix_Gamer: Where can i find the community giveaways post? I'd like to drop a few keys there in a few minutes!
For GOG keys
For non-GOG keys
(Both have the same procedure explained in the first post of the thread: send a PM to zeogold with the keys you want to donate; he'll make certain only active community participants can get the keys.)

If you just want to "drop" the keys, there's the Ninja Giveaway 2.0. It's strongly encouraged to "encode" part of the key with an easy puzzle so they won't be snapped up by bots, but will at least go to real humans.
greeklover: .
Khazix_Gamer: Where can i find the community giveaways post? I'd like to drop a few keys there in a few minutes!
Thanks
For gog codes

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition

For steam codes and everything else

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition
gogtrial34987: For GOG keys
For non-GOG keys
(Both have the same procedure explained in the first post of the thread: send a PM to zeogold with the keys you want to donate; he'll make certain only active community participants can get the keys.)

If you just want to "drop" the keys, there's the Ninja Giveaway 2.0. It's strongly encouraged to "encode" part of the key with an easy puzzle so they won't be snapped up by bots, but will at least go to real humans.
i'm actually quite curious how people code these bots to snatch keys it's always been a mystery to me. Either way, I'll encode the "most valuable" games and i'll jsut get rid of the ones i dont actually care. thanks !
tropit9: and darkssouls got scammed too :(
fronzelneekburm: Hi, did you get Dark Souls from Humble? If so, contact Humble support and ask them to revoke the key. Then the scammer doesn't get a free game (and you'll probably get a replacement key).
As far as i'm concerned that doesn't work. Humble bundle has been having lots of issues with credit card fraud so they stopped doing that. That's what an employee told me last time i got scammed. Thats was roughly 3 months ago
Post edited February 05, 2018 by Khazix_Gamer
Updated my trading post with some keys from the latest Humble Monthly, and tweaked my Want list a bit.

tropit9: thank you buddy!
Hey, add me on steam. I'll buy you the next monthly bundle and we can play something together!
(Sent PM)