It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

how? what is wrong with my settings?
Blonder: how? what is wrong with my settings?
Well in your Orders & Settings page under Friends & Chat you need to turn on Allow conversations with anyone
Post edited November 26, 2017 by X-com
thx for the advice
X-com:
Thanks for the nice trade, X-com
@Blonder

You mention "Life Is Strange™ - Episode 1" you mean a key for just the first episode (as that has been free for some time now) or the key for the full season 1 ?
Red_nosed: Thanks for the nice trade, X-com
Thank you too :)
polymerpython: @Blonder

You mention "Life Is Strange™ - Episode 1" you mean a key for just the first episode (as that has been free for some time now) or the key for the full season 1 ?
nah, first episode. i'll take it out of my post then, didn't know it was free.
polymerpython: @Blonder
Blonder: nah, first episode. i'll take it out of my post then, didn't know it was free.
Thanks for the answer, no need to remove it, maybe there is someone who would like it to remain in their game list.
Updated!

Added a few more things to my "want" list (and a game in my have list), as well as removed the Android category. Keep the trades coming!
Post edited November 26, 2017 by DeathArcanum
Fairfox: Can someone taht wants Full Throttle buy Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender 'n' trade with me (GOGie 2 GOGie)? Aqua Kitty is only $5.99 so you'd make a savin', plus mah Full Throttle is teh pre-order version (which makes nooo real difference but I think thar be extra wallpaper included?).

(Edz: I suspect this will not! happen.)
Thanks for the trade.
deleted
Big thanks go to Blonder for awesome trade!!!
(H)

Deponia Doomsday (Steam Key)
Rayman Legends (Uplay Key)

(W)

-open to offers-

the user with the later join date goes first

i will check your name extensively. i don't usually trade but i have some spare keys that are just waiting for a good home.
Post edited December 06, 2017 by mrmarioanonym
Trade list bump

Post edited December 13, 2017 by plan99
mrmarioanonym: (H)

Deponia Doomsday (Steam Key)
Rayman Legends (Uplay Key)

(W)

Trackmania United Forever (Steam)
-open to offers-

the user with the later join date goes first

i will check your name extensively. i don't usually trade but i have some spare keys that are just waiting for a good home.
Fix your chat settings.