It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you under_the_hood for another great gift!
Post edited June 13, 2017 by DedIago
My tradelist

Interested in Gog versions of:

Brigador
Signal from Tolva
Quern
Steamworld Heist

Plus stuff from my wishlist
Post edited July 05, 2017 by X-com
WANT
Quake the Offering from current summer sale

HAVE
Any game of similar value on Steam

Like I said earlier, I have $ in Steam's wallet but nothing on GOG, I need someone to buy it for me.
Insider tip: the Puzzlemaster has added a lot of games to the non-gog community giveaway, maybe something you want is there

the new games are on the last pages there is part 1 and part 2

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/page231
Post edited June 10, 2017 by greeklover
Thanks Grargar for the nice trade :)

Hmmm, did they recently give away a copy of Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition ?

I have a free copy of it in my Orders (no Code though) . . . but I already had it in my Library . . . the date says diff.ago.day

I actually have quite a few with the diff.ago.day in my Orders, anyone else seeing oddities like this?
Post edited June 10, 2017 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: Thanks Grargar for the nice trade :)
Right back at ya!
Post edited June 10, 2017 by Grargar
Bump ( Post 11107)

[W] GoG Wishlist

Dark Fall 3: Lost Souls
Disney Aladdin
Disney The Jungle Book
Disney The Lion King
Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
Hugo Trilogy, The
In Cold Blood
Incredible Machine Mega Pack
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime
Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time
Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time
Killing Time
Leisure Suit Larry
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored!
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded
Messiah
Outlaws + A Handful of Missions
Planescape: Torment
Revenant
Torin's Passage
TrickStyle
Venom. Codename: Outbreak
Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
Zork Anthology, The
Zork Nemesis: The Forbidden Lands
Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Post edited December 23, 2017 by brake_id
wanderer_27: Hmmm, did they recently give away a copy of Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition ?
Not one that I'm aware of.
wanderer_27: I have a free copy of it in my Orders (no Code though) . . . but I already had it in my Library . . . the date says diff.ago.day
Maybe it's the one you have in your library, but for some reason, it's mentioned as "free"? Do you have only one entry for Fallout 3 in your order history?
wanderer_27: I actually have quite a few with the diff.ago.day in my Orders, anyone else seeing oddities like this?
Yeah, got that error as well for every purchase I made ever since June 5th.
Post edited June 10, 2017 by Grargar
wanderer_27: Hmmm, did they recently give away a copy of Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition ?
Grargar: Not one that I'm aware of.
wanderer_27: I have a free copy of it in my Orders (no Code though) . . . but I already had it in my Library . . . the date says diff.ago.day
Grargar: Maybe it's the one you have in your library, but for some reason, it's mentioned as "free"? Do you have only one entry for Fallout 3 in your order history?
wanderer_27: I actually have quite a few with the diff.ago.day in my Orders, anyone else seeing oddities like this?
Grargar: Yeah, got that error as well for every purchase I made ever since June 5th.
I have two entries for it, the first (valid) for June 1, the free one showed up some time after June 7 it looks like.
WANT (GOG only):
Darkest Dungeon
Elminage: Gothic
Grim Dawn
Headlander
Momodora: Reverie under the Moonlight
Primordia
Resonance
Silence
Slain: Back from Hell
Subject 13
Sunless Sea
Unreal Tournament GOTY
Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition

Or see my wishlist here (not looking for everything on that list currently, but offers are always welcome)

HAVE (lots of GOG, even more Steam):
These (post 6538).

CONFIRMED TRADES:
Here (post 72).
Post edited June 13, 2017 by skimmie
high rated
greeklover: I think I did the screenshots, let's see

Went to the support center, where do I submit the request? other issues-->other questions?
Cheers for the screenshots. Also check your PMs.
Done.
Post edited June 11, 2017 by MaximumBunny
HAVE:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283

WANT:

GOG

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
The Saboteur
Pilot Brothers
Fallout 3 New Vegas
Fallout 3 GOTY

Steam

Beholder
any point and click adventure or similar on steam (especially games that have been bundled)
offers
wanderer_27: I have two entries for it, the first (valid) for June 1, the free one showed up some time after June 7 it looks like.
I think I know what might have happened:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_the_elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_97ff9/post347
wanderer_27: I have two entries for it, the first (valid) for June 1, the free one showed up some time after June 7 it looks like.
Grargar: I think I know what might have happened:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_the_elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_97ff9/post347
Indeed.
When GOG added cloud support for Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, it removed the three games from the store and then added them again for some reason, instead of simply updating them. I don't own any of them, but they disappeared from my wishlist, so I suppose everyone who'd bought them previously got the "updated version" for free as a new order.