It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ClassicSonikku: I'm looking to trade a game in exchange for Swat 4: GOLD EDITION. I'm willing to pay 9.99 to 14.99 on a game from Steam and trade it with you. Just let me know what you want.
Stupid question, why not just buy it here?
Well, the card I'm using is only valid in the U.S.
VORSEY: I have a GOG key for the Witcher 3 expansion pass, and was wondering if anyone could trade a Steam version of the expansion? Thank you. I can send steam info.
triock: Try here - http://thewitcher.com/en/exchange
The exchange works for retail keys only (checked with GoG Support).

As i have
- a Humble Store key for Witcher 3 Expansion Pass redeemable on GoG
i'm looking for
- a Witcher 3 Expansion Pass key on Steam
Hello Dear People

I recently Purchased Both of The Witcher 3 DLC's From the Humlbe Store, but I didnt pay attention to the platform, which is GOG as it Turns out, But i own the Base Game on Steam, so i cant activate them nor play them...

So i thought maybe some 1 has the steam counterpartas and wantd them on GOG :)

For anyone redirecting me to thewitcher.com/exchange , that is not working since i do not have the retail version of the game.

so:
Have

Witcher 3 : Blood and Wine GOG Key
Witcher 3 : Hearts of Stone GOG Key

Looking for

Witcher 3 : Blood and Wine Steam Key
Witcher 3 : Hearts of Stone Steam Key
[Want]

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited February 09, 2017 by Fuin
I have for trade Ace combat assault horizons (steam key)
Warhammer 40k Eternal crusade (steam key)
Looking for any offers of games i do not have.
pm me with offer or leave a message. Cheers
ClassicSonikku: I'm looking to trade a game in exchange for Swat 4: GOLD EDITION. I'm willing to pay 9.99 to 14.99 on a game from Steam and trade it with you. Just let me know what you want.
tinyE: Stupid question, why not just buy it here?
Also Swat 4 can only be gained on GOG now days.
The only other digital store that used to carry it was Direct2Drive & they're basically thieves. They've removed downloads for several of my products... with out notification. Sadly Swat 4 was one of the products that I lost access to.
Hence why I have a trade post for it above as well. :-) (Though I'm only willing to trade games I already have for it.)
If you want a game like the original Rainbow 6 games Swat 4 is one of the best.
And if you liked Door Kickers you'll like Swat 4 too I think. Same tools just 3d instead of 2d & no vision cones.
I am interested in FEZ currently currently pay-what-you-can on itch.io minimum $0.01 USD

Here is my have list.

*NOTE* This is not most updated list, so some games may not be available. Please tell me what you want first before proceeding for trade.
amrit9037: I am interested in FEZ currently currently pay-what-you-can on itch.io minimum $0.01 USD

Here is my have list.

*NOTE* This is not most updated list, so some games may not be available. Please tell me what you want first before proceeding for trade.
Well for freaking $0.01 USD I was going to buy a few of them....

However.

I bought myself a copy 1st & "due to processing fees the minimum payment is $0.50".
After Paypal gave me a shit conversion & conversion over to Canadian... minimum is $0.70 Canadian.

Ah well.

If it's still on sale at the end of the week I'll buy a couple to hand out.
amrit9037: I am interested in FEZ currently currently pay-what-you-can on itch.io minimum $0.01 USD

Here is my have list.

I think your list is out of date :)

Here is my have list.

JunglePredator: Well for freaking $0.01 USD I was going to buy a few of them....

However.

I bought myself a copy 1st & "due to processing fees the minimum payment is $0.50".
After Paypal gave me a shit conversion & conversion over to Canadian... minimum is $0.70 Canadian.

Ah well.

I am sorry I didn't know that. :/

Here is my have list.

wanderer_27: I think your list is out of date :)
Yup, sorry about that.
that's why I put a note at the end.
I hope things will change soon.
Post edited February 01, 2017 by amrit9037
JunglePredator: Well for freaking $0.01 USD I was going to buy a few of them....

However.

Ah well.

amrit9037: I am sorry I didn't know that. :/
wanderer_27: I think your list is out of date :)
amrit9037: Yup, sorry about that.
that's why I put a note at the end.
I hope things will change soon.
Well I didn't have to go through with it. ;-)
Just annoying cause like 15 copies for 15 cents I can swing.. for better part of a dollar min. means best I can do for a few days is 1 or 2... at best cause it's not my $.
tinyE: Stupid question, why not just buy it here?
JunglePredator: Also Swat 4 can only be gained on GOG now days.
The only other digital store that used to carry it was Direct2Drive & they're basically thieves. They've removed downloads for several of my products... with out notification. Sadly Swat 4 was one of the products that I lost access to.
Hence why I have a trade post for it above as well. :-) (Though I'm only willing to trade games I already have for it.)
If you want a game like the original Rainbow 6 games Swat 4 is one of the best.
And if you liked Door Kickers you'll like Swat 4 too I think. Same tools just 3d instead of 2d & no vision cones.
That, and only other way to get it is by buying a physical copy but there's not way I'm paying 150 dollars for it.
WANT:

Kholat
Botanicula
Eisenwald: Blood of November
The Bridge
Bohemian Killing

any point and click adventure or similar on steam (especially games that have been bundled)

Experience 112
Oxenfree
12 is Better Than 6
Grey Goo
Memoria
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Gomo

offers

HAVE: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283

edit: thanks to wanderer_27 for the trade
Post edited February 04, 2017 by innerring