It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
DaemonlordX: Fair enough. If some one want's those for free they can have them.

-GRID
KEY: 7RAVH-TMJXM-8DIGD

-Dirt Showdown
KEY: 4H56W-HWCBZ-AJ730
Very good of you but no thanks:)

-GRID
Thank you for GRID! I missed it and was surprised it was still unused after 2+ hours.

-GRID
plan99: Thank you for GRID! I missed it and was surprised it was still unused after 2+ hours.
Well the scammers usually take it by then hey?
But then... seriously everyone has them... guess even the scammers. -p
Surprised you didn't have it.
Thanks Red_nosed for a nice trade!

-GRID
plan99: Thank you for GRID! I missed it and was surprised it was still unused after 2+ hours.
Interesting. Afaik the GRID key (if it is in case the freebie from humble) already should have been expired. At least they said so on humble when the offer was on.
Post edited January 25, 2017 by MarkoH01
X-com: Thanks Red_nosed for a nice trade!
Thanks as well,X-com
JunglePredator: Well the scammers usually take it by then hey?
But then... seriously everyone has them... guess even the scammers. -p
Surprised you didn't have it.
Haha, yeah. As for me, I was pretty busy around the time it went free. I got an email about it, but just didn't get around to doing anything about it until it was too late.

MarkoH01: Interesting. Afaik the GRID key (if it is in case the freebie from humble) already should have been expired. At least they said so on humble when the offer was on.
I forgot about that. The same was true of DIRT (which I did get myself). Curiouser and curiouser...
<Deleted>
Post edited February 15, 2017 by JunglePredator
Post edited January 29, 2017 by Ingsoc85
Bumpage:

Have:

Watch Dogs 2 (Uplay), redeemed through Nvidia's promo site (http://www.geforce.com/hardware/10series/watch-dogs-2-bundle)
Offer expires soon

Want:

- Dungeon Rats + Killing TIme
- Or Offers (https://www.gog.com/u/Duck-and-Cover/wishlist)
Post edited February 02, 2017 by Duck-and-Cover
Would anyone like to trade something from my trade list in exchange for XCOM 2 from the current Humble Monthly Bundle or a 1-month humble monthly gift subscription? Note to potential traders: the 10% off coupons Humble hands out work for gift subscriptions as well.

Benkii's Trade List
[Want]

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited January 31, 2017 by Fuin
I have a GOG key for the Witcher 3 expansion pass, and was wondering if anyone could trade a Steam version of the expansion? Thank you. I can send steam info.
VORSEY: I have a GOG key for the Witcher 3 expansion pass, and was wondering if anyone could trade a Steam version of the expansion? Thank you. I can send steam info.
Try here - http://thewitcher.com/en/exchange
I'm looking to trade a game in exchange for Swat 4: GOLD EDITION. I'm willing to pay 9.99 to 14.99 on a game from Steam and trade it with you. Just let me know what you want.