It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have Darksiders: Warmastered Edition and Darksiders II: Deathenitive Edition amongst other games.

If you're interested please check my wishlist for wants.
Post edited January 15, 2017 by X-com
Have

Witcher 3
Evil Genius
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded
Battle Realms and the Winter Wolf
Little Big Adventure 2 ( for free )

Want

Civilisation 3
Civilisation 4
CivCity Rome
Darksiders
Darksiders 2
X-com: If you're interested please check my wishlist for wants.
You're currently linking to the generic wishlist link, which will direct everyone to look at their own wishlist. :P

Your specific wishlist link can be found in the generic wishlst link (left from the "Share Wishlist with" top-down menu).
Grargar: You're currently linking to the generic wishlist link, which will direct everyone to look at their own wishlist. :P

Your specific wishlist link can be found in the generic wishlist link (left from the "Share Wishlist with" top-down menu).
Ok fixed, I hope. Thanks again Grargar!
Bump ( Post 11107 )
Post edited December 02, 2016 by brake_id
Click here!
nvm
Post edited December 04, 2016 by HertogJan
Bumping my post.

Looking to trade Earthworm Jim 1+2 and Sacrifice for Starflight 1+2 and Strike Commander.
OMG - another sale . . .

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post56

Feel free to contact me with proposals.
WANT:
Risen 3

HAVE:
a bunch of stuff
Post edited December 02, 2016 by fronzelneekburm
brake_id: Bump ( Post 11107 ) I may also buy something for you from GoG - The bigger discount the better. I am mostly interested in Arcanum ( Steam or GoG version ), Clive Barker's Undying and Project Eden but feel to check my wishlist or offer.
intrested in traiden spelunky for limbo
Have

STEAM --> Sid Meiers Pirates, Spec Ops the Line, Rookskeep

Would trade all for an item on my GOG wishlist.
brake_id: Bump ( Post 11107 ) I may also buy something for you from GoG - The bigger discount the better. I am mostly interested in Arcanum ( Steam or GoG version ), Clive Barker's Undying and Project Eden but feel to check my wishlist or offer.
parasol123: intrested in traiden spelunky for limbo
Thanks for the trade !
Post edited December 01, 2016 by brake_id
WANT:
STASIS gift if someone has to spare.

have to offer:

tons of steam keys
offer moved
Post edited December 05, 2016 by apehater