It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Click here!
jesusburton:
apehater: thanks for an other awesome trade jesusburton
Thank you too for another smooth trade!
A big thanks to skimmie for another wonderful trade! +1
metachai2014: A big thanks to skimmie for another wonderful trade! +1
Thank you, too, metachai2014, for an exceptionally smooth and quick trade! :)
Deleted.
Post edited November 22, 2016 by JunglePredator
if anyone is getting the humble TellTale BYOB and doesn't want poker night 2 or tales from borderlands let me know would be glad to trade for them
[nevermind]
Post edited November 15, 2016 by Demorgan87
high rated
Demorgan87: I don't really participate in these things so I'm a bit unsure as to how to proceed.
1. You should probably post what you have as well so people know the kind of stuff you've got to offer in return (unless you plan to buy a game in exchange for stuff or something).
2. BE WARY OF SCAMMERS. This is pretty much the most important tip you can get. As a member who's, as you said, new to this, you're likely to get targeted. If someone approaches you with an offer, be sure to look up their username on the forum. If they have no activity or 90% giveaway activity (as in taking, not giving), you're probably best off avoiding them. It's also worth checking their name against the known scammers list/wiki mentioned on the OP. If in doubt and even the slightest bit suspicious, you can always ask around. The community tends to be pretty friendly and helpful about this.
3. Be sure to list what platforms you're interested in. In other words, do you want your game from Steam? From GOG? If you have games to offer, are they for Steam? For GOG?
Post edited November 14, 2016 by zeogold
+1 to Zeo cause it's a helpful post & his rep has taken a beating again. :-p
JunglePredator: +1 to Zeo cause it's a helpful post & his rep has taken a beating again. :-p
I had ONE STAR! For exactly 2 hours, I had ONE STAR! I counted those hours! I had it! I saw it with my own eyes! None can deny it!
zeogold: I had ONE STAR! For exactly 2 hours, I had ONE STAR! I counted those hours! I had it! I saw it with my own eyes! None can deny it!
I don't believe you.
JunglePredator: +1 to Zeo cause it's a helpful post & his rep has taken a beating again. :-p
zeogold: I had ONE STAR! For exactly 2 hours, I had ONE STAR! I counted those hours! I had it! I saw it with my own eyes! None can deny it!
I DENY YOU!
Pics or it didn't happen
X-com: Pics or it didn't happen
Proof attached.
Attachments:
X-com: Pics or it didn't happen
zeogold: Proof attached.
Illustrations by Billy, age 4.