It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Geez, he's from Germany! If you still don't understand, than you should probably stop asking question like this. O.o
JunglePredator: So he's trying to circumvent German law... essentially doing something illegal?
It is not illegal. It is perfectly legal to own all these blocked games in Germany. You are also allowed to buy them. Only thing that is needed is that you have to be an adult to get them. And since gog does not have an age verification system, they are blocking them for the German users. So the only possibility to get the blocked games here in gog is to get them as gift from someone. Which has been done a lot here.
Why the heck are you so paranoid about something perfectly normal? o.O
moonshineshadow: Why the heck are you so paranoid about something perfectly normal? o.O
May be this is the reason he has username "Jungle Predator".
In jungle trust nothing but instincts.... :P
Oddeus: Want:

Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition from this Summer Sale.

Give:

A game of your choice for the same price.
JunglePredator: 2 quick Qs....

1) What summer sale & why underline it? If you mean the current promo on GOG it's actually a weekend promotion.
2) If you're willing to trade a game of the same value why not just go buy Dying Light yourself?
You are right, my trading offer was a bit vague. What I mean is:

Want:

Dying Light for the discounted price of this "Best of Summer Sale Weekend Promo".

Unfortunately I can´t afford the full price of ~40 Euro.

Give:

Any game you want for the same price (or a bit higher, if necessary) - except games, that are blocked for german customers ;)

And thanks to moonshineshadow for explaining it correctly :)

EDIT: I still have codes for Dreamfall Chapters and Spelunky, if somebody wants to trade.
Post edited July 30, 2016 by Oddeus
Have

GoG: Baldur's Gate 1 Classic
GoG: Baldur's Gate 2 Classic
GoG: Icewind Dale 1 Classic
PS4: Witcher 3 - Hearts of Stone expansion
PS4: Witcher 3 - Blood & Wine expansion
Steam: 33% off coupon for Moonchild
Steam: 50% off coupon for Super Splatters
Steam: 75% off coupon for Attrition: Nuclear Domination

Want

GoG - Corpse Party
GoG - Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday
GoG - Grim Dawn
GoG - The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendoza & Pizzaboy
GoG - Kerbal Space Program
GoG - Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms
GoG - Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
GoG - Balrum

In the interest of protecting myself from scammers, please reply in thread before PM'ing me.
Post edited July 31, 2016 by Fomalhaut30
interested in
Sid Meier's Civilization IV Vomplete

have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page600
post 12019
Post edited July 31, 2016 by fan3l
Thank you all for your help, have decided not to trade
Post edited August 04, 2016 by Cinn314
Hello kind fellows

Allow me to shamelessly bump my recently updated Tradelist (Post 8854)

I'm still open to things not on my official wantlist, on a case-per-case basis.

Enjoy

Also, german GOG fellows, if you are unhappy with rules and limitations dictated by your own country, you can try to make things change from the inside, or just remember that other folks in countries with strict policy (upon free speech for example) have some issues too and yet manage to handle it
Post edited August 04, 2016 by Djaron
I'm interested in the following games (currently on promo):

Warhammer® 40,000: Chaos Gate
Warhammer®: Shadow of the Horned Rat
Final Liberation: Warhammer® Epic 40,000
Warhammer® 40,000: Rites of War

Click here for a list of my haves.
low rated
JunglePredator: So he's trying to circumvent German law... essentially doing something illegal?
moonshineshadow: It is not illegal. It is perfectly legal to own all these blocked games in Germany. You are also allowed to buy them. Only thing that is needed is that you have to be an adult to get them. And since gog does not have an age verification system, they are blocking them for the German users. So the only possibility to get the blocked games here in gog is to get them as gift from someone. Which has been done a lot here.
Why the heck are you so paranoid about something perfectly normal? o.O
lol and thanks for the jollies.
Is there a way in the GOG forums to search a user and see any posts they've made/how long theyve been a member etc?
TIA
Cinn314: Is there a way in the GOG forums to search a user and see any posts they've made/how long theyve been a member etc?
TIA
There is a way to see joining month and year of user.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/page1

Install this grease monkey script on firefox and you can see joining month and year of a user in your chat.
Or simply copy paste a user name here and others may help you with it.
Post edited July 31, 2016 by amrit9037
Cinn314: Is there a way in the GOG forums to search a user and see any posts they've made/how long theyve been a member etc?
TIA
amrit9037: There is a way to see joining month and year of user.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to/page1

Install this grease monkey script on firefox and you can see joining month and year of a user in your chat.
Or simply copy paste a user name here and others may help you with it.
Many thanks, I will give that a go :)
high rated
TIA
Unfortunately there is no way to find one's posting history, you have to use an external search engine and do a search for their username on this domain.

You can also ask about a specific user here, and see if the community knows them.
Djaron: Also, for our german GOGers fellows, try to consider using a VPN if you find a free decent one, or if you already have the need for various reasons. It can helps.
But communauty still can gladly help anyway.
I tried every legal way to get this game, but it didn´t work for me. I´m afraid, I won´t have much luck with getting Dying Light, until someone shows mercy with the germans...
Post edited August 04, 2016 by Oddeus
[Deleted]
Post edited August 12, 2016 by JunglePredator