It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bumping my post.

Looking for Afterlife, the D&D Classics bundle (not the Hasbro bundle), Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard & Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire, Fantasy General, Galactic Assault, Indiana Jones® and the Emperor's Tomb™, Pacific General, Revenant, and Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders.
Bump.
I got scammed by kalbshirn.. He blocked me on chat 15 min ago :(
StyleMile: I got scammed by kalbshirn.. He blocked me on chat 15 min ago :(
Chat screen?
NinJaB0T: This KRIOSL tried to make business with me 2 days ago. I didn't trade at the time cause I had only one code for all games. He wanted only two of them and said that he already had the other two so he wouldn't be able to redeem them.
I backed down and there was no deal but it was a fluke.

I was suspicious, didn't know why exactly but didn't accept his friend invitation. After that he went private.

By the way, his name isn't on the wiki list of scammers.
You did absolutely right thing. Better safe than sorry. The pick of individual codes can only be trusted by VERY reputable members, who traded a lot flawless. Or ask support to split the codes, like you did.
Post edited June 13, 2016 by Lin545
high rated
Sorry to hear this. Would you mind sharing the details, and posting a screenshot of your exchanges?

NinJaB0T: [...] I was suspicious, didn't know why exactly but didn't accept his friend invitation. After that he went private. [...]
Was that a GOG friend invitation? And that last part - do you mean it shows a message in your chat conversation with them that you can no longer communicate privately with them?
Post edited June 13, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
i never recieved any message from "StyleMile"

i don't know how to prove that. here is a screen from my "blocked conversations" on gog

http://imgur.com/AVTDVK9
skimmie: thanks for another nice trade, cecil!
Lord Thank You(Sarcastic TM) Says well THANK YOU ;-) I always love trading with you :-)
NinJaB0T: ...
By the way, his name isn't on the wiki list of scammers.
this list is incomplete, so you have to be on guard with offers by new users
Post edited June 14, 2016 by apehater
HypersomniacLive: Was that a GOG friend invitation?
Yes.

HypersomniacLive: And that last part - do you mean it shows a message in your chat conversation with them that you can no longer communicate privately with them?
And yes. Is that unusual?
Post edited June 14, 2016 by NinJaB0T
high rated
NinJaB0T: [...] And yes. Is that unusual?
No, but you get that message if one sets their chat settings to "nobody", not sure if also when to "friends only" and you're not friends, but also when they block you...
Bump

Looking for Spaceforce Rogue Universe HD (from Groupee's bundle going atm).
Post edited June 16, 2016 by Giltonnam
Giltonnam: Bump

Looking for Wave of Darkness and Spaceforce Rogue Universe HD (Both from Groupee's bundles going atm).
Honestly skip wave of darkenss unless you're out of ARPGs to play; it's not that good.
del
Post edited June 16, 2016 by smasherdevourer
Giltonnam: Bump
Looking for Wave of Darkness and Spaceforce Rogue Universe HD (Both from Groupee's bundles going atm).
JunglePredator: Honestly skip wave of darkenss unless you're out of ARPGs to play; it's not that good.
And if you're out of ARPGs to play; I have extra Van Helsing Final Cut. :P
have
cibele(steam)
broken age(steam)
the fall(wii u)
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition(wii u)
olioli (wii u)
steam world (wii u)

want
blackgaurds (gog)
intrested in offers