It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sunday bumpy sunday

[H]
useless coins in steam wallet, you may point me to your steam wishlist
[W]
Kingpin: Life of Crime
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Risen 3: Titan Lords - complete edition
<i>even more..</i>
Thanks so much for the trade <span class="bold">leon30</span>!

Bumping my trade (post 7186).

[WANT] Some Summer sale titles. Feel free to PM me on chat if you see something interesting from my list.
Post edited June 12, 2016 by PainOfSalvation
My Trade-list/My Offers:

GoG:

Aarklash: Legacy
Back to the Future: The Game
Indiana Jones and the emperors Tomb
Little Big Adventure
THE SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND&trade;: SPECIAL EDITION
MONKEY ISLAND&trade; 2 SPECIAL EDITION: LECHUCK&rsquo;S REVENGE&trade;
SYSTEM SHOCK&trade; 2
Tower of Guns
VOLGARR THE VIKING

Steam: (HumbleBundle,IndieGala,BundleStar-Gift-Keys)

8Bitboy
Coldfire Keep
Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle
Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars
Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus
Eidolon
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Huntsman: The Orphanage
Krunch
Kingdom Elemental
Major Mayhem
Paranormal State: Poision Spring
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Realms of the Haunting
Stick RPG 2: Director's Cut
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat
Storm: Frontline Nation
The Samaritan Paradox
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
The Cat Lady
UFO Extraterrestrials Gold
One Finger Death Punch
Victim of Xen
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Weird Worlds
Worms Revolution

-&gt; click here &lt;- to see my "Successful traded before" - List:

<span class="bold">-&gt; click here &lt;- to see my Wishlist</span>
amrit9037: Wow, that's great. Even that link redirects to some Russian text.
If you are willing to see through the language barrier, you will understand the joke =) Let me translate it for you manually.

The phrase " Dude was on the way to success " - "Patsan k uspehu shjel / Пацан к успеху шел"...

Full variant "Dude was on the way to success. But failed, was short on fortune" together with "Chocolate is unguilty" is a meme, which originated from a criminal case.

The three degenerate gangsters aus Perm city, armed by shiv and gas pistol, decided to raid a car - killing the driver with 96 stiches. The random victim happened to be a driver of a silver VAZ 2115 29-year old family guy Michael Goldin, father of a 1,5 year old daughter, who wholeheartfully agreed to taxi the group for 100 roubles (around $3). The car was held near Perm city center and asked to drive to Zagorye district.

Near the garages of South district, the 17-year old Ildar Mursalimov gave his mates a sign. The 17-year old Alex Guseinov (nickname Chocolate, has no cap on the video) under excuse that he needs to pee, asked to stop the car and disappeared behind the garages.
The Mursalimov and 18-year old Artem Kataev (with cross on the video) remained on the backseats and Mursalimov pulled out the shiv.

After the first stiches, the driver cried and tried to push the claxon on driver wheel. He begged for life - "I give you everything!" - and instead of fighting against, continued to push the claxon. The insides of the car were lit, the place was relatively populated, but no one from the passing by took any effort to stop or let alone call the police. According to the inspector, the driver was finished by Kataev: first with 6 shots from gun in the ear, after the body was dragged to garages - with another dozen of stiches.

1 hit into the neck, 8 in the head, 36 in the chest on the right, 18 in the chest on the left, 4 in spine, 11 in right arm, 7 in left arm. Even a 10% of the hits would be sufficient to kill a man. This attitude can only be explained by gopnik/gangsta psychology. The local police subdiary, where Mursalimov was alreadly previously known, was shocked.

The gangsters removed car audio and wheels. Shiv was hidden in the rented garage. Corpse was found by a pedestrian after just 10 days.

In the court, they denied any allegations and were surprised to be put in penitentiary, which they described as crippling the destiny instead of rectification, and pronounced the famous words, which went verbal.

----

Apehater said that he was gypsy.
I responded with: "Gypsy was on the way to success", which rhymes with "Dude was on the way to success".
Gypsy = Tsigan = Циган.
Dude = Patsan = Пацан.

Patsan k uspehu shjel.
Tsigan k uspehu shjel. =)

You are welcome =)
bumping with a change

[HAVE]
System Shock 2

[WANT]

Wishlist
We can trade games on here?
high rated
All hail the self-confessed scammer for he has done a most selfless act and our community a great service busting the other scammers.
Bow GOG community before your saviour, and express your gratitude by letting him roam and scam you freely; is all he seems to expect from us now.

pferreira1983: [...] Please PM with your suggestions.
Don't forget rule #6, better ask them to reply to your posts first. And check the past couple of pages to see what happened yesterday, and be on the alert.
I have a SYSTEM SHOCK™ 2 GOG code to trade

I would like X-com ufo defense GOG, or world in conflict GOG. You could also make me an offer
Lin545: ....
The three degenerate gangsters aus Perm city, armed by shiv and gas pistol, decided to raid a car - killing the driver with 96 stiches. The random victim happened to be a driver of a silver VAZ 2115 29-year old family guy Michael Goldin, father of a 1,5 year old daughter, ....
Holy Crap! That's one horrible story! ... Hope chocolate and his buddies are still rotting in a cell!
Post edited June 12, 2016 by mchack
WANT (from the Summer Sale)
- King&rsquo;s Quest 1+2+3
- King&rsquo;s Quest 4+5+6
- King&rsquo;s Quest 7+8

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
It's really hard to make a trade here. You have scammers, or people that try to make offers for things you didn't ask.

Maybe when summer sale is over....
Post edited June 12, 2016 by NinJaB0T
NinJaB0T: It's really hard to make a trade here. You have scammers, or people that try to make offers for things you didn't ask.

XD No, that won't matter. :P
I'm not trying to be difficult but these assholes flock here regardless of a sale.
NinJaB0T: It's really hard to make a trade here. You have scammers, or people that try to make offers for things you didn't ask.

when people try& trade things you don't want maybe try "no thanks".
Works wonders.

JunglePredator: when people try& trade things you don't want maybe try "no thanks".
Works wonders.
I really appreciate the sarcasm.

By the way, normally I elaborate a bit more than "No, thanks" but from now on I will consult you on future transactions.
You seem very wise.
high rated
mchack: Holy Crap! That's one horrible story! ... Hope chocolate and his buddies are still rotting in a cell!
Yes, it is... Guseinov "Chocolate", who stopped the car, but performed no direct assault - yet was part of the gang and played along, was charged with 8 years of colony and left it in 2011. His profile in social network VK.

The killers: Mursalimov, the one assaulting the driver was sentenced to 10 years, only because he was underage (17), and Kataev who "finished" the driver got 18 years.

Guseinov is still on the way to success... he does not regret what he has done - even in the slightest. He regrets only that he was busted.

The meme "dude was on the way to success" / "patsan k uspehu shjel" is since then attributed to people who are on the way to gangster "career".

For sure, scammers are "on the way to success". :)