It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have

GOG

Battle Realms and the Winter Wolf
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded
Witcher 3

Steam

Platformines
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition
Ridge Racer Unbounded Bundle
Star Trek
Beware Planet Earth!

Want

I would like to trade Witcher 3 for the X bundle and the Sherlock Holmes bundle.

I would also like to trade Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded for Warrior Kings: Battles and Sword of the Stars: Complete
or either of the metro games.

I am also open to other offers (GOG games only please).
high rated
sligric: Alas no - have I completely misinterpreted this..? I've not seen the bit on the original post where it says Gift Codes.. I'm working on the assumption its purchased items in your library you can trade?

Apologies if so.. Therefore, I've nothing to trade..! :(

Why would everyone have so many gift codes for items that they've not played?!
It's not a matter of interpretation. Based on GOG's terms, one can simply not trade games from their library if they've downloaded them or any of the extras that come with them. If no download has occurred, one can ask GOG Support to convert a purchase into a gift code, but only within the first 30ds from purchase.

Having gift codes for a number of titles doesn't necessarily mean that people haven't played them. Many buy additional copies of their favourite games to gift. Others buy them to trade them at a later point.

Anyway, no need to apologise, but it'd be a good idea to edit your post to reflect that you don't have a trade offer. At least not at the moment.
RWarehall: ...
thanks for the trade rwarehall, u rock!
Post edited May 01, 2016 by apehater
RWarehall: ...
apehater: thanks for the trade rwarehall, u rock!

have

baldurs gate enhanced (gog)
baldurs gate 2 enhanced (gog)
icewind dale enhanced (gog)
baldurs gate classic (gog)
baldurs gate 2 classic (gog)
icewind dale classic (gog)

can get games at full discount from following current gog bundles: lucas, nightmare, x junction, radioactive, point'n'click, warhorse, flying bullets, gothic, strategic, stronghold, elder scrolls, skyscraper.

can also get doom (gog), doom 2 (gog) and quake 1 (gog) at full discount and individual games from gogs massive battles bundle paired with act of war (gog).

want

look at my wishlist

some successful trades
Interested in Divinity Original Sin standard edition for all the ones you listed ?
GreyDawn: ...
Interested in Divinity Original Sin standard edition for all the ones you listed ?
sorry, i'm not interested
apehater: sorry, i'm not interested
Ok. No problem.
I can get games at full discount from Nightmare Avenue bundle. Want Grim Fandango Remastered and Unreal Gold at full discount.

EDIT: Scratch that, just saw there is a 3 month period after joining I can't buy gifts with credit card, and I don't use PayPal. Oh well. I joined February so it should be over soon. At least I can still give the BG 1, BG2 and IWD classics codes, that I received. So if anyone wants these and has something from my wishlist, please let me know.
Post edited May 01, 2016 by chromeneon
Edit: Nevermind, a ninja cat appeared. Thanks grargar.
Post edited April 30, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Post edited May 02, 2016 by amrit9037
Bumping my , post [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post2483]2483

Would like Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs and/or the Sherlock bundle
Post edited May 01, 2016 by X-com
low rated
:(
GreyDawn: Ok. No problem.
Took it a long time to scam those games so did you really expect a trade so many for so few?
Post edited May 01, 2016 by Tauto
Have Steam code for Banner Saga 2

Want GOG code for Banner Saga 2
Post edited May 01, 2016 by Jaliki55
Update!

Haven't posted in awhile... hope everyone's trading well!
update my Post 11614 site 580
Weekend <span class="bold">Update!</span>