It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you wanderer_27 for great trade.
Post edited April 16, 2016 by amrit9037
[obsolete trade offer removed]
Post edited April 20, 2016 by DeMignon
I would like to get Pillars of Eternity and would offer any game from current weekend sale, except the more expensive PoE editions ^^
Schizo2015: I would like to get Pillars of Eternity and would offer any game from current weekend sale, except the more expensive PoE editions ^^
There are a lot of nonsensical goofball trade offers in this thread, but even amongst them, this one stands a head above.

"I'll trade a game in this promo for another game in the same promo that costs more money."
Schizo2015: I would like to get Pillars of Eternity and would offer any game from current weekend sale, except the more expensive PoE editions ^^
yogsloth: There are a lot of nonsensical goofball trade offers in this thread, but even amongst them, this one stands a head above.

"I'll trade a game in this promo for another game in the same promo that costs more money."
his post makes totally sense, you just need to think outside of the box. think of kickstarter promo keys
yogsloth: There are a lot of nonsensical goofball trade offers in this thread, but even amongst them, this one stands a head above....
Hmm, yes, at first glance, but don't forget that there could be still some Kickstarter backers' keys out there; Some games of current promo wouldn't be a bad trade for one of these, imo.

EDIT: Bang! Ninja'ed by apehater ;-)
Post edited April 16, 2016 by DeMignon
apehater: his post makes totally sense, you just need to think outside of the box. think of kickstarter promo keys
DeMignon: Hmm, yes, at first glance, but don't forget that there could be still some Kickstarter backers' keys out there; Some games of current promo wouldn't be a bad trade for one of these, imo.
You mean the Kickstarter keys that come with special bonus, pre-order items, that can't be purchased for any price?
yogsloth: There are a lot of nonsensical goofball trade offers in this thread, but even amongst them, this one stands a head above.

It could also be that somebody would still have a key for PoE not using and wanting it (afaik it was a freebie in the last insomnia sale). Therefore the key would be more or less worthless for him/her. It would be the same as it was with my "The Witcher 3" key. The key was worth about 75$ and I traded it for games worth much less. Still I am happy and thankful for the trade. So his offer is not completely without any reason.
Post edited April 16, 2016 by MarkoH01
Meh.... Pillars Of Eternity is a good game.

But too much arguing not enough trading so I'm bumping my latest trade post: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post11523
Post edited April 16, 2016 by JunglePredator
My main Trading Post
My Steam Games with Cards Trading Post

Rarities and Curiosities

Thank you for your consideration

--
Reminder:
I accept Steam Trading Cards for all my keys. Details are in the respective Trading Posts above. Swap your unwanted Steam Cards for games now! :)

Please Note:
Too many scammers trying to fleece me in Chat lately. As such I'm defensively paranoid. Will not deal with someone I do not recognise.
Post edited April 20, 2016 by HeDanny
Have

GOG

Battle Realms and the Winter Wolf
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded
Witcher 3

Steam

Platformines
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition
Ridge Racer Unbounded Bundle
Star Trek
Beware Planet Earth!

Want

Majesty 2
King Arthur Collection
Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition

Other GOG games from my wishlist
Post edited April 18, 2016 by BrokenSaint
HAVE:
Duke Nukem Collection(GOG)

WANT:

(Only GOG)

Europa Universalis 1 game from promo
Star Control 1+2+3
Requiem Avenging Angel
Victoria
Crusader Kings
Hearts of Iron 1 and 3 from promo

Cheers :D
Post edited April 16, 2016 by deja65
deja65: HAVE:

WANT:

(Only GOG)

Star Control 1+2+3
Requiem Avenging Angel
Victoria
Crusader Kings

Does the Duke code still work? I thought those were invalidated when the game was pulled.
tinyE: Does the Duke code still work? I thought those were invalidated when the game was pulled.
Codes are working fine.
I checked mine and they still work.
Even the code of Dragonsphere works.
deja65: HAVE:

WANT:

(Only GOG)

Star Control 1+2+3
Requiem Avenging Angel
Victoria
Crusader Kings

tinyE: Does the Duke code still work? I thought those were invalidated when the game was pulled.
Yes,they work like a charm,since they are bought and not some freebie codes :D.Sitting here in my purchase history list, lonely, waiting for someone to pick them up xD. Cheers