It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
RogueXanter: I have a number of Steam games I would like to trade. If you want more then one game off the list as part of a deal I will only send one code before I get a code or some codes. I got talked into sending three codes for one in return all in advance and never got the code I was supposed to get. I will not repeat that mistake.

[...]
Sorry to hear that. Do you mind sharing who it was that scammed you?
JunglePredator: I take it RogueXanter is one of the scammer accounts?
cecil: why you say that?
Just the way it was worded & it's new-ish. Only a year. Never hurts to ask.
cecil: why you say that?
JunglePredator: Just the way it was worded & it's new-ish. Only a year. Never hurts to ask.
True, and the fact that he smells like cabbage is very suspicious as well, but I assure you he's legit. :D
JunglePredator: Just the way it was worded & it's new-ish. Only a year. Never hurts to ask.
tinyE: True, and the fact that he smells like cabbage is very suspicious as well, but I assure you he's legit. :D
Cabbage is in the same food group as Brussels Sprouts (Reference: http://www.threepanelsoul.com/comics/1454919146-403.png). I don't know if I can be supportive to someone who is somehow even vaguely related to anything brussels.
Want from the recent BundleStars "Strategy Heroes 2 Bundle":
Hoard Complete Pack

trade post
tinyE: True, and the fact that he smells like cabbage is very suspicious as well, but I assure you he's legit. :D
JunglePredator: Cabbage is in the same food group as Brussels Sprouts (Reference: http://www.threepanelsoul.com/comics/1454919146-403.png). I don't know if I can be supportive to someone who is somehow even vaguely related to anything brussels.
Brussels sprouts are green, and tinyE's avatar is green, and you still support him.
out of date
Post edited February 18, 2016 by fan3l
JunglePredator: Cabbage is in the same food group as Brussels Sprouts (Reference: http://www.threepanelsoul.com/comics/1454919146-403.png). I don't know if I can be supportive to someone who is somehow even vaguely related to anything brussels.
zeogold: Brussels sprouts are green, and tinyE's avatar is green, and you still support him.
I don't think I've ever been friendly towards tinyE.....

Btw... nice rep.
zeogold: Brussels sprouts are green, and tinyE's avatar is green, and you still support him.
JunglePredator: I don't think I've ever been friendly towards tinyE.....

Btw... nice rep.
Ah, but we all still support him. Just not necessarily voluntarily.

Thanks. I got it from scammers. If you'd like the same, try calling them out!
JunglePredator: I don't think I've ever been friendly towards tinyE.....

Btw... nice rep.
zeogold: Ah, but we all still support him. Just not necessarily voluntarily.

I dunno... rep fall of what... 30 in a day? Suspicious.....
zeogold: Ah, but we all still support him. Just not necessarily voluntarily.

JunglePredator: I dunno... rep fall of what... 30 in a day? Suspicious.....
A day? I drop 6-12 every day, amigo. I'm on NES' hit list. TinyE, pimpmonkey, and amrit9037 are as well. The only reason I ever go up is because I post daily and hold frequent giveaways. Just look here:
ShadowPatriarch: Want from the recent BundleStars "Strategy Heroes 2 Bundle":
Hoard Complete Pack

trade post
amrit9037: Check chat
See what I mean? Terribly low rep, but a nice guy. Rep means nothing around here, man.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by zeogold
ShadowPatriarch: Want from the recent BundleStars "Strategy Heroes 2 Bundle":
Hoard Complete Pack

trade post
Check chat
Thanks to madth3 for the gift of The Silent Age! :)
<deleted>
Post edited April 10, 2016 by JunglePredator
RogueXanter: I have a number of Steam games I would like to trade. If you want more then one game off the list as part of a deal I will only send one code before I get a code or some codes. I got talked into sending three codes for one in return all in advance and never got the code I was supposed to get. I will not repeat that mistake.

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Sorry to hear that. Do you mind sharing who it was that scammed you?
Ryan841

I gave him Steam codes for Hegomonia Legions of Iron, Hegomonia The Solon Heritage, and Bet on Soldier. I was supposed to get a GOG code for System Shock Enhanced Edition (It was on sale at the time but I was tight on money) He said he was going to e-mail me the code but it never arrived and I never heard from him again.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by RogueXanter