It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
timmy010: no just one. the screenshots are real gog images of redemptions. i suspect he owns them from g2a or another key reseller. unfortunately i have cleared the chat

edit - i'm just out of a 3d realms anthology which i never paid in money for. just my soul so i'm not too bothered. i just want gog people to be seriously careful
How did you conclude then that origami and ze0g0ld are the same person?
oh please, anyone can make a genuine screenshots of fake shopping in a minute or two..
Attachments:
bod.png (58 Kb)
Post edited January 18, 2016 by mike_cesara
never ends with a full stop

no apostrophes

always a space before exclamation mark, question mark

consistently non fluent english
Which means that both contacted you via PM? For a "trade"?
timmy010: never ends with a full stop

no apostrophes

Which means zeo is either origani or my mother.
Post edited January 18, 2016 by tinyE
timmy010: never ends with a full stop

no apostrophes

tinyE: Which means zeo is either origani or my mother.
OP's mom is a scammer *trollface*
Gonen32: OP's mom is a scammer *trollface*
THAT BITCH!
EDIT

Scratch that, DedIago was more than kind to gift me Tropico Reloaded. Thank you!
Post edited January 18, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
WANT:

Anno 1404 GOG

Call of Duty Warchest

Overclocked: History of Violence GOG/Steam

Black Sails - The Ghost Ship

HAVE:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283
Post edited January 19, 2016 by innerring
timmy010: ze0g0ld is origani!!!!!!!!

not zeogold
I have my own imitator now? Good grief, I had no idea I was so popular. I'm almost honored. I kinda wish he'd have the decency to do me justice and actually PRETEND to have decent grammar and jokes, though.
Guess again, sucker.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MVlfgMrgAZI/maxresdefault.jpg
Post edited January 19, 2016 by zeogold
hello, please have a look at http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/ip_blacklist_for_users. i know everyone's got their opinions, pros and cons but please consider it. thanks.
timmy010: hello, please have a look at http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/ip_blacklist_for_users. i know everyone's got their opinions, pros and cons but please consider it. thanks.
An interesting idea, but the staff would have to have some sort of legal reason to ban somebody to that extent. Taking free games that people offer and harassing users is nothing illegal. Yes, it's unfair. Yes, it's annoying. Yes, it shouldn't be done and ruins the atmosphere of the forums. But no matter what way you look at it, it's still not downright ILLEGAL unless they scammed someone out of money or are sending death threats or something. For the staff to do something like this is probably way overstepping their boundaries.
What the staff needs instead is better moderation of the forums and a fix to the rep system, and they already stated they're not going to focus on that for some time. The most they can do for now is delete libraries which have nothing but free games in them, and delete posts which have been reported as spam.
i just meant as a user feature. so users can blacklist i.p.'s. not the staff. or is that the same thing?
timmy010: i just meant as a user feature. so users can blacklist i.p.'s. not the staff. or is that the same thing?
Same thing. I mean, first of all, it's not exactly ethical for users to gather IPs. Second of all, only the staff could block them as a result of this blacklisting.
If you're instead suggesting that the users spot the IPs and know they're scammers, then the system that's in place already pretty much works: searching their username in the forums to see where their activity is, and checking them against the known scammers list. They don't target those who already KNOW they're scammers (they just target them as far as downrepping and impersonation goes), they instead target the newbies who have no idea that there's been scamming going on and who wouldn't know to use these methods anyways. You'd be stuck with the same issue.
Post edited January 19, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: it's still not downright ILLEGAL unless they scammed someone out of money or are sending death threats or something.
Maybe not where you're from... here it counts both as fraud and a TWOC.