It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Djaron: what i find strange though is humble store selling anything different than a steam key for witcher3 expansion... i mean among all the stuff i purchased there (and believe me, that leans a more than decent number of games and keys) i only saw the proposition for a non steam key a handful of time: one was a gog key (for defender quest) and a few "directly on devs website" keys.

so i really am puzzled about this "humble sold a non-steam heart of stone key" of some sort...
There isn't a single official reseller of Witcher 3 that sells it as a Steam key. Instead, it's almost always a GOG code.
[HAVE]

WITCHER 2
Dragondphere

Movie: THE GAMERS: DIRECTOR’S CUT

[Want]

GOG games from the current promo - make offer

Also I am interested in (gog only)

Quake 1
Quake II
Quake III
Return to castle Wolfenstein
Doom
Doom 2
Mortal Kombat 1+2+3
King Arthur's Gold
Sokobond
Unreal Gold
SIMCITY™ 4 DELUXE EDITION

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Successfully traded with , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1469]apehater, </span>([url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1636]also here), Exoanthrope, </span>, <span class="bold">[url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post394]Urnoev, Briareos262, </span>, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8046]misteryo, , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post9296]Quiloo .
DrakoPensulo: [HAVE]
Dragondphere

Movie: THE GAMERS: DIRECTOR&rsquo;S CUT
Trading games that were found available for free? That's kinda looked down upon, just so you know. You're gonna have a hard time finding somebody who'll trade for 'em.
The man has the right to try. Only that is too soon for that game to be traded. Maybe. after a time, when there will be some new people, it will be a good thing to trade.
fan3l: The man has the right to try. Only that is too soon for that game to be traded. Maybe. after a time, when there will be some new people, it will be a good thing to trade.
True, true. The Gamers, ok, I should cut him some slack on. But Dragonsphere? If somebody wants THAT, then I'LL give it to them for free!
fan3l: The man has the right to try. Only that is too soon for that game to be traded. Maybe. after a time, when there will be some new people, it will be a good thing to trade.
zeogold: True, true. The Gamers, ok, I should cut him some slack on. But Dragonsphere? If somebody wants THAT, then I'LL give it to them for free!
In some top of old games, that is considered a ... classic. Dont know why... but it is. :)
And bet you, if you put a code for that on Ninja Giveaway, it will be gone before you know. :)
Bump.

I have Steam keys for:

Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
Hard Reset Extended Edition
Zeno Clash 2
The First Templar - Steam Special Edition
Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
Super 3-D Noah's Ark
Horizon Shift

Want: Bastion (currently on sale)
fan3l: And bet you, if you put a code for that on Ninja Giveaway, it will be gone before you know. :)
I don't want it to be taken by a scammer. Plus, I've been forbidden from the thread by some of the members here.
fan3l: And bet you, if you put a code for that on Ninja Giveaway, it will be gone before you know. :)
zeogold: I don't want it to be taken by a scammer. Plus, I've been forbidden from the thread by some of the members here.
wooow... sounds harsh. what kind of havoc did you make there ? and btw, aside from moderators and maybe self elected manager of any given thread, who can come with such decision anyway (and enforce it)
AbbieCarrington: Have (GOG)
Have (Steam)
Want (GOG)

Agarest: Generations of War
Any of the other Agarest games
Wishlist

I had some stuff taken by a scammer (Railminer87), so I know my collection isn't very impressive. Message me if there's anything you'd like...
please note: maybe consider checking your account settings if you want to get chat messages for trading stuff... or even getting gifts.
Post edited January 17, 2016 by Djaron
Post edited January 26, 2016 by timmy010
<span class="bold">Updated</span>
timmy010: Steam/uplay/origin - anything well recognisable (non indie)
I can't tell how much this line alone made me feel uneasy...
Have:

Full trade list incl references

Steam:
A Wild Catgirl Appears
Ace Combat Assault Horizon
Alien Rage - Unlimited
The Body Changer
Darksiders
Death Goat
Dungeons Are Random
Endless Space Emperor Edition
Endorlight
Foosball: World Tour
Gunpowder
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II
INFINITRAP
Into the Void
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition
Little Big Adventure 2
Magnetic: Cage Closed Collector's Edition
Never Ending Night
Our Love Will Grow
Pinball Thrills Triple Pack
Remember Me
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - Collector's Edition
SolForge Starter Pack 1
Strider
Sudeki
Super Mega Bob
Super Trench Attack 2

Want:
Offers / Lists
Post edited January 17, 2016 by roelibex
low rated
roelibex: Have:

Full trade list incl references

Steam:
A Wild Catgirl Appears
Ace Combat Assault Horizon
Alien Rage - Unlimited
The Body Changer
Darksiders
Death Goat
Dungeons Are Random
Endless Space Emperor Edition
Endorlight
Foosball: World Tour
Gunpowder
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II
INFINITRAP
Into the Void
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition
Little Big Adventure 2
Magnetic: Cage Closed Collector's Edition
Never Ending Night
Our Love Will Grow
Pinball Thrills Triple Pack
Remember Me
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - Collector's Edition
SolForge Starter Pack 1
Strider
Sudeki
Super Mega Bob
Super Trench Attack 2

Want:
Offers / Lists
Are you interested in some Enix humble bundle leftovers for Indiegala bundle ?
zeogold: I don't want it to be taken by a scammer. Plus, I've been forbidden from the thread by some of the members here.
Djaron: wooow... sounds harsh. what kind of havoc did you make there ? and btw, aside from moderators and maybe self elected manager of any given thread, who can come with such decision anyway (and enforce it)
Some of the members here look pretty disfavorably upon code-dropping, and they hold some pretty nice giveaways as an alternative. Considering the quality of what they've got, I'm perfectly fine with staying away from the thread in exchange for being able to nab some of their stuff.