It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bump - last chance before the promo ends

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10044
mike_cesara:
Thanks for the nice trade! :)
DeathArcanum: Edit: Thanks mike_cesara for the trade! I still owe you something.
You're very welcome DeathArcanum : D Nothing to worry about!

mike_cesara:
Impaler26: Thanks for the nice trade! :)
Thank you very much Impaler26 for the very nice trade : ) Much obliged.
Post edited December 28, 2015 by mike_cesara
Have:
<span class="bold">Giants: Citizen Kabuto (GOG)</span>

Want:
<span class="bold">Invictus: In the shadow of Olympus (GOG)</span>

Thanks!
Have Steam Keys :

Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Remember Me - Spec Ops The Line - Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Alien Breed Complete - Summoner - Overlord - Supreme Commander Gold - Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition - Front Mission Evolved - Just Cause Collection (1+2) - The Last Remnant - Freedom Planet - Colin McRae Rally - Etherlords 1 + 2 - Praetorians - Jazz Punk - Hospital Tycoon - Worms - Overture - GT Legends - Yosumin! - Frozen Synapse Prime (SteamGift) - Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods (Gamersgate)

Want : Check my wishlist for games I want, I also like games on steam, just PM me the game or list of what you have to trade.
Djaron: and don"t forget to play... play as if there were no tomorrow :)
Thank you Djaron very much for a very space surprise! : )
[obsolete trade offer removed]
Post edited January 12, 2016 by DeMignon
Post edited January 04, 2016 by Leroux
***SCAMMER ALERT***SCAMMER ALERT***SCAMMER ALERT***

"DLHGUY", he contacted me 2.5 days ago and offered me Baldure's Gate and Deus Ex 2 (from my wishlist) for a trade. I've sent him the code for the game he wanted but got nothing. I waited until now to give him a chance, but considering the time and how fast he responded to me it seems like a scam.

Put him in the list.
Post edited December 29, 2015 by Gonen32
Update

Added:
Yosumin
Front Mission Evolved
Gyromancer
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Life is Strange (Episode 1)
The Last Remnant
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider I,II,III
Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (key)

Interested in (current sale):

Freespace 2
MDK 1 and 2
Post edited December 31, 2015 by SirRobbie
List bump

Post edited January 06, 2016 by plan99
SirRobbie:
*Tomb Raider: Underworld
SirRobbie: Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris
I am interested in Temple of Osiris, so if you find anything interesting on my key-list, give me a call via chat!
Gonen32: ***SCAMMER ALERT***SCAMMER ALERT***SCAMMER ALERT***

"DLHGUY", he contacted me 2.5 days ago and offered me Baldure's Gate and Deus Ex 2 (from my wishlist) for a trade. I've sent him the code for the game he wanted but got nothing. I waited until now to give him a chance, but considering the time and how fast he responded to me it seems like a scam.

Put him in the list.
I'm sorry to hear that, He also contacted me the other day for a trade (last time i received his chat was on Dec 28, 2015 – 06:07). I just ignore his offer since i can't find any of his post and not a regular user on trading thread also his offer doesn't make sense to me.
Looking for:
Tomb Raider: Underworld

My trade list

EDIT:
Thanks Cyraxpt for Tomb Raider: Legend.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by BranjoHello