It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok, so I got thingies in here.

Want:

Steam (now that the sales are going I will add my left arm and too much games you don't even think you want as a bonus for any game):
- <span class="bold">Life is Strange</span>
- <span class="bold">Mad Max</span>
Post edited November 28, 2015 by Dessimu
<deleted>
Post edited April 02, 2016 by JunglePredator
Interested in any game from Quake series and Flockers.
My trade list.
Hey guys. I have some steamgifts:

Lego worlds (want ~$10 or more value or 4csgo keys)

Space Engineers ( want ~$12.5 or more value or 5csgo keys )

If you are interested we can discuss something. These are currently the cheapest prices even with the steam sale, I can let you buy me something with the value of these games on steam, and maybe pay you in a gog game you would choose if the value of the game I want is more.

Thanks!
[HAVE]
on GOG
Star Trek™: Starfleet Academy
Star Trek™: Starfleet Command Gold Edition
Star Trek™: 25th Anniversary
Star Trek™: Judgment Rites

[WANT]
Games from my wishlist --> www.gog.com/u/amrit9037/wishlist

My rest of HAVE list is here --> www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8695
*_*
Post edited November 28, 2015 by Wurzelkraft
Post edited November 27, 2015 by amrit9037
low rated
I have a spare D&D Classic Bundle.

Im most interested in Quake Bundle from Bundle Stars and Hump Bundle (IndieGala).
Traded with : geowx, Kurlle.
X-com:
Fuin: Thanks for the great trade, X-com!

Also bump:
[Want]
Impossible Creatures
Star Trek: 25th Anniversary
Star Trek: Judgement RItes
Other stuff from my wishlist.

[Have]
My list.

System Shock 2 code available for free upon request. (Expires December 15, 2015.)

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
please check your chat
amrit9037:
Thanks for the trade, amrit9037.
amrit9037:
Fuin: Thanks for the trade, amrit9037.
Thanks for the trade, Fuin.
mchack: AHA! So you are interested in it after all :D well, gotta send you this then. Best Regards :)

EDIT: Thanks for the great trade then grargar, you're a hard one to throw gifts at without getting thrown back at :) Thanks ;)
Thanks too mate.
Post edited November 29, 2015 by Grargar
Want:
Fallout 3 GOTY + Fallout New Vegas Ultimate ($13.58) (Steam)

Have:
Steam wallet code for 15USD redeemable in countries below

Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey​

My previous trades: x2, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5407]Benkii, , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8511]Gr00t

Due to regional restrictions I can't gift items on Steam to regions outside India and due to my card not working properly I can't get you anything from other sites such as indiegala, etc. All I have is that wallet code and since both Fallout 3 and NV are not available for purchase in India, I would be very grateful if someone responds to my trade offer. Thanks!

Also please reply to this post before contacting me personally.

Edit: Thanks to steam mobile guard authenticator discount, I was able to work out a deal with my regular trading partner. So my trade post can be neglected now.
Post edited November 29, 2015 by Hunter65536
WANT:
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition - Necromancer (GOG)

HAVE:
Neverwinter Nights Diamond (GOG)
Kirben:
Thanks for the trade, Kirben! =)

Still looking for these games