It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hoppimike: Hey guys - is there anywhere I could learn how trading and stuff works on GOG?

Check the original post in the thread.

Basics: Post a list, or surf around and look at what people have and make offers. Usually person with lowest "rep" goes first. If trade is good post a thank you here so public knows good feedback. Many keys are from bundles so discounted to begin with.
Hoppimike: Hey guys - is there anywhere I could learn how trading and stuff works on GOG?

amund: If you haven't already, read the first post in the thread. It has most information you need. Basically you post a list of games you have and want, if you update your list post a link to that instead list it all. Just PM people you want to trade with stating the games you're interested in and what you have to offer.
I just mean that on Steam - say - you wouldn't be allowed to do this, would you?

Or is it just spare games, like if you have codes for more than one copy?

I am new to all this :D
Hoppimike: I just mean that on Steam - say - you wouldn't be allowed to do this, would you?
Here you can trade for gifts that are in your Steam Inventory and for unused codes to redeem games on GOG, Steam, Uplay, Origin, Humble Bundle, Desura, etc... Usually gifts in the Steam Inventory are more valuable, because you can use the trade system from there which is safer than trading for codes via chat or PM that can't be verified if they were used or not, and the gifts don't expire if they are kept in your Inventory. Just read the first post to understand better, and if you have more questions, ask away ;)

By the way, bundle games has less value than non-bundle games, unless you want to trade many bundle games for 1 non-bundle game.

Just remember, games in your Steam Library can't be traded (they're already activated in your account), only the games in your Steam Inventory, and keys to redeem games on different services can be traded.
Post edited August 19, 2014 by Azrael360
amund: If you haven't already, read the first post in the thread. It has most information you need. Basically you post a list of games you have and want, if you update your list post a link to that instead list it all. Just PM people you want to trade with stating the games you're interested in and what you have to offer.
Hoppimike: I just mean that on Steam - say - you wouldn't be allowed to do this, would you?

Check your PMs sir, as I've sent you a fully detailed description of what has to be done to enter our Trading World with our Lovely Trading Community (more like a Family actually) :)

Have fun!
Updated my list since I want, from current offers:
Terrorhedron and Pool Nation.

Also added games from current HB.
Post edited August 20, 2014 by madth3
My list.
Post edited August 22, 2014 by BranjoHello
Cool to see ppl caring to explain the things for the newcomers. kudos to all!
Edit: Thanks for the trade, Getcomposted.
Post edited August 20, 2014 by amagarr
Post edited August 21, 2014 by Fuin
Want:
Betrayer

Please point me to your wanted list and I'll see if I can find something to trade with you.
Have:

Inventario de Steam:

-The Ship - 2 Pack Gift
-The Ship - 2 Pack Gift
-Nuclear Dawn
-10% DE DESCUENTO EN Toki Tori 2+
-10% DE DESCUENTO EN Toki Tori 2+
-30% DE DESCUENTO EN Explodemon
-75% DE DESCUENTO EN Skulls of the Shogun
-20% DE DESCUENTO EN Escape Goat 2

Steam:
-A.I.M.2 CLAN WARS
-Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
-Anomaly Warzone Earth
-Civilization III Complete
-Cogs
-Crayon Physics Deluxe
-Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal
-DEAD EFFECT
-Dracula: Love Kills
-Dracula: Origin
-Dreaming Sarah
-Eufloria
-Little Inferno
-Lume
-Mirror's Edge
-Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart
-Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call
-Nightsky
-Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet
-Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles
-Splice
-STRATEGIC WAR IN EUROPE
-Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
-Swords & Soldiers HD
-Trainz Simulator 12
-Wildlife Park 3
-World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, and EDGE
-World War 2: Time of Wrath

Desura:
-Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura Key (Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Trine, ¿Jack Claw?)

Humble Bundle:

-Low Light Combat (Humble Bundle Mojam 2)
-Low Light Combat (Humble Bundle Mojam 2)

Gog:

-Torchlight

Want:

KOF from the humble bundle and/or any gog game that comes in spanish :)
My updated trade list.

Latest additions:

- Crusader Kings II + 3 DLC Unit Packs (Steam)
- Eschalon: Book III (Steam)
- Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition (Steam)
- Terraria (Steam)
- Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle (Steam Gift)
- Whispering Willows (Steam)
Post edited August 21, 2014 by Impaler26
Thanks to Heretic777 for a smooth trade.
madth3: Thanks to Heretic777 for a smooth trade.
madth3, thanks for a good trade :)
amagarr: Looking for a gift of the Build a Greenlight 9 from Groupees (games Hearthlands and Dwarf Tower)

Have steam keys from my list:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post201

If you are interested, Pm your offer.
Thanks, Amagarr, for a smooth trade!