It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

@phaolo, I live.... again! ;)
woolymethodman: @StevyB, sorry I'm not sure what you mean by "unquote".. can you give more info?
Some game files had web encoding strings in their names ("%20" for space for example). So I added an "unquote(item.name)" somewhere. As I said I did not try the last version. Maybe it's an old problem and you have fixed this meanwhile. I just wanted to let you know.

BTW: A nice and sunny Easter for everyone!

Edit:
Tried the script meanwhile - problem still exists. See mini-dump:
"...1x shadow_warrior_2/patch_shadow_warrior_2_1.1.11.1_%2813954%29_to_1.1.13.0_%2817267%29.exe"
When adding "unquote(item.name)" it looks like
"...1x shadow_warrior_2/patch_shadow_warrior_2_1.1.11.1_(13954)_to_1.1.13.0_(17267).exe"

Edit 2:
It seems to be a naming problem at GOG: I have noticed that some files are okay even if they have parentheses. For example...
"...1x kingdom_come_deliverance/setup_kingdom_come_deliverance_1.8.2-247j_(27382)-7.bin"
So some names at the server seems to have web encoding strings and some do not. Anyway an unquote can normalize this.
Post edited April 19, 2019 by StevyB
woolymethodman: @phaolo, I live.... again! ;)
Welcome back, but.. what happened!? (if I may ask).
We tried contacting you in any way, even on Steam.
You disappeared before an announced new gogrepo release and didn't say anything, not even a goodbye\farewell. O_o
Post edited April 19, 2019 by phaolo
woolymethodman: @StevyB, sorry I'm not sure what you mean by "unquote".. can you give more info?

@CymTyr, is there any issue? I think if the game is marked hidden in your account then gogrepo.py skips it.
The games were hidden. Thanks for asking :) I have no issues to report at the moment, but it took some learning Linux and sudo apt commands to get comfortable with Python and try again this last time. Obviously, I got it working :)

Thank you for this project!
StevyB: Some game files had web encoding strings in their names ("%20" for space for example). So I added an "unquote(item.name)" somewhere. As I said I did not try the last version. Maybe it's an old problem and you have fixed this meanwhile. I just wanted to let you know.

BTW: A nice and sunny Easter for everyone!

Edit:
Tried the script meanwhile - problem still exists. See mini-dump:
"...1x shadow_warrior_2/patch_shadow_warrior_2_1.1.11.1_%2813954%29_to_1.1.13.0_%2817267%29.exe"
When adding "unquote(item.name)" it looks like
"...1x shadow_warrior_2/patch_shadow_warrior_2_1.1.11.1_(13954)_to_1.1.13.0_(17267).exe"

Edit 2:
It seems to be a naming problem at GOG: I have noticed that some files are okay even if they have parentheses. For example...
"...1x kingdom_come_deliverance/setup_kingdom_come_deliverance_1.8.2-247j_(27382)-7.bin"
So some names at the server seems to have web encoding strings and some do not. Anyway an unquote can normalize this.
Strange, I have that game and mine downloaded as: patch_shadow_warrior_2_1.1.11.1_(13954)_to_1.1.13.0_(17267).exe

No files in my collection have %'s in them

What OS and version of Python are you using?
woolymethodman: Strange, I have that game and mine downloaded as: patch_shadow_warrior_2_1.1.11.1_(13954)_to_1.1.13.0_(17267).exe
Okay. So it does not depend on GOG.

woolymethodman: What OS and version of Python are you using?
I use(d) Linux with Python 2.7.6 (standard/default).
woolymethodman: Strange, I have that game and mine downloaded as: patch_shadow_warrior_2_1.1.11.1_(13954)_to_1.1.13.0_(17267).exe
StevyB: Okay. So it does not depend on GOG.

woolymethodman: What OS and version of Python are you using?
StevyB: I use(d) Linux with Python 2.7.6 (standard/default).
He fixed that some time ago in this commit.
Maybe it's because you're using an old gog-manifest.dat and the fix only applies for new data fetched from GOG servers...
Gogrepo complains about several files (specifically most of the installer files for Heroes V - both Hammers of Fate and Tribes of the East), the messages being the same for all "erroneous" files, seemingly regarding the filesize and filename:
14:20:58 | {heroes_of_might_and_magic_v}
14:20:58 | download setup_heroes_of_might_and_magic_v_2.1_(spanish)_(25025).exe
14:23:08 | ------------------------------------------------------------
14:23:09 | XML verification data size does not match manifest size for setup_heroes_of_might_and_magic_v_2.1_v2_(spanish)_(28567).exe. manifest 1048536, received 1049320, skipping.
14:23:09 | not moving uncompleted download './!downloading/heroes_of_might_and_magic_v/setup_heroes_of_might_and_magic_v_2.1_(spanish)_(25025).exe', success: False remaining bytes: 1048536 / 1048536
Since I don't know the application and code very well, I can't tell if this is attributed to gogrepo or GOG. So if anyone that has more of an idea than I do about either how to fix it or who to contact (and what to tell them), would you tell me?

The machine is running Debian 9.8 and Python 2.7.13.
Post edited April 30, 2019 by Maighstir
Try running another "update" before "download", Maighstir.
In the manifest, why are some files listed as "sharedDownloads"?
So.. will wooly and Kalanyr join their forces for gogrepo?
Requirements

* Python 2.7 (Python 3 support coming soon)
Is this information still valid or does the tool run under Python 3?

https://github.com/eddie3/gogrepo/pull/8

Requirements

* Python 2.7 (Python 3 support coming soon)
African_wildlife: Is this information still valid or does the tool run under Python 3?

https://github.com/eddie3/gogrepo/pull/8
The info is valid, you should use Kalanyr's script with Python 3.
@Kalanyr can you add the OpenSSL dependency to your fork readme?
Traceback (most recent call last):
File ".\gogrepo.py", line 42, in <module>
import OpenSSL
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'OpenSSL'
install with:
pip install pyopenssl
Post edited May 01, 2019 by African_wildlife
brouer: Try running another "update" before "download", Maighstir.
Didn't seem to matter whether I ran an update once or twice before setting it to download. I finally decided to remove the manifest file before doing the update-download procedure again, which worked fine.