It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Darksiders Warmastered Edition has been added to the GOGmix.

Any opinions on No Man's Sky? It seems it also received a lot of new content. On the other hand it was stuff that people expected right from the start. I probably should add it and give it just a mediocre rating for the new content.
Post edited November 30, 2016 by PaterAlf
If it was meant to be part of the game on release, I can't see how it qualifies as "additional content for free after release". JMO
HypersomniacLive: If it was meant to be part of the game on release, I can't see how it qualifies as "additional content for free after release". JMO
I didn't follow the hype during development, so I'm not exactly sure what was meant to be in the game during release. Guess some stuff of the update wasn't announced during development (like the freighter) while some other stuff was expected right from the start.

But maýbe someone who has played the game can tell me more?
high rated
Shadow Warrior 2 was added to the GOGmix:

http://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_got_addtional_content_for_free_after_release
Another massive update for Grim Dawn with more free content:

The Fall of Valbury, a new Aetherial roguelike dungeon, is now available.
With this massive new outdoor dungeon come 4 new Monster Infrequents, 2 new Unique items, 6 dangerous new bosses and mini-bosses and pages of new Lore to discover. Venture into Port Valbury and witness the complete destruction of a once vibrant commercial center and a reminder of the grim future that awaits all of Cairn should you and the Black Legion fail.
Those seeking death in Port Valbury can begin their adventure in the Conflagration, northeast of Homestead. Those Honored with the Outcast may also want to pay her a visit.
high rated
Grargar: Another massive update for Grim Dawn with more free content:

The Fall of Valbury, a new Aetherial roguelike dungeon, is now available.
With this massive new outdoor dungeon come 4 new Monster Infrequents, 2 new Unique items, 6 dangerous new bosses and mini-bosses and pages of new Lore to discover. Venture into Port Valbury and witness the complete destruction of a once vibrant commercial center and a reminder of the grim future that awaits all of Cairn should you and the Black Legion fail.
Those seeking death in Port Valbury can begin their adventure in the Conflagration, northeast of Homestead. Those Honored with the Outcast may also want to pay her a visit.
Grargar:
Thank you for reporting.

It's already on the list though and I'm not sure if I can include the information about the new update) in a good way (characters for the description of games in the GOGmix are very limited).

So maybe just reporting it here (like you did) might be indeed the best solution.
Both Cossacks 3 and The Metronomicon got a free DLC.
Ingsoc85: Both Cossacks 3 and The Metronomicon got a free DLC.
And both will be added to the GOGmix. Might take aday or two though, because of Christmas. ;)
high rated
Metronomicon and Cossacks 3 have been added to the GOGmix.

https://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_got_addtional_content_for_free_after_release
Does <span class="bold">2064: Read Only Memories</span> qualify?
Yes. I will add it to the GOGmix tomorrow. :)
high rated
2064: Read Only Memories was added to the GOGmix. Does anyone know why the price of the game changed in the past (first it went down from $14.99 to $9.99, then some months later it was doubled to $19.99)?

I also added Project Highrise that constantly gets new content (scenarios, decorations and stuff to build).

PaterAlf: 2064: Read Only Memories was added to the GOGmix. Does anyone know why the price of the game changed in the past (first it went down from $14.99 to $9.99, then some months later it was doubled to $19.99)?
No idea. All I know is that the price fluctuated similarly on other stores.

Also, Meridian: New World got an update on January 12th that added a new unit and a new campaign mission.
Post edited January 21, 2017 by Grargar
high rated
Grargar: Also, Meridian: New World got an update on January 12th that added a new unit and a new campaign mission.
Thank you for reporting. Meridian: New World was added to the GOGmix.
high rated
Enter the Gungeon got a massive content update and was added to the GOGmix.