It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This weekend: Electrifying EA Classics!
An electrified bump :P

And there are a few that I'm interested in, however I already have a lot of the games from this promo.
Post edited August 22, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
Nothing for me this time from the promo as I have the ones that I want. Although I might succumb and have an impulse buy sometime over the weekend...
Currently eyeing:

-Crusader: No Remorse (maybe No Regret too?)
-Legends of Kyrandia series
Saturday bump
I picked up Nox and Crusader: No Regret today. Now the only missing games from this promo are Jade Empire and MoH. I also picked up the AI War Collection before the discount runs out. *throws money at screen*
One more bump
The promo is over. Only Lands of Lore 1+2 for me.
And nothing for me. I've decided that I have enough EA to last me a while. :P
This week: Activision!
Nothing this week is supported for the Mac (Nordic or Activision), so I'm giving everything a pass.
Acti-BUMP! :P

edit: also noticed that I didn't update the OP to reflect the current sale, silly me. :P
Post edited August 30, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
LOL at all the grey avatars ;)
What is color?

I got Return to Krondor, The Interstate '76 Arsenal and Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption this weekend.
01kipper: Nothing this week is supported for the Mac (Nordic or Activision), so I'm giving everything a pass.
Same, only that it's Linux. :D