It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll say one thing. If this game has michael transactions and that's the reason GOG rejected it, I would be 100% behind that decision. Fck tht sht.

However, it seems like the Humble version doesn't have that and that's why it comes with this free growth fruit DLC. So that probably isn't it.

Maybe GOG refused it because they were NOT putting michael transactions in the DRM free version?

Again, if GOG could at least respond to the e-mails with some information regarding their decision making, we wouldn't be grasping at straws here.

I'm not saying they should give the specific reason (I can see how that would be bad PR) but at least have a generic list of reasons why GOG would hypothetically reject a game.
tinyE: I give money every month to PETA.

Off topic, but very important to me.
Why? o.O

ASPCA? Hell yes. But PETA? Seriously?

richlind33: Why? o.O

i give to both

they both sent me really nice tote bags!
I think the ASPCA also gave me a blanket.

I also give to Donkey Rescue and Ally Cats and the WWF.
Post edited May 23, 2019 by tinyE

IIrc, PETA kills many of the animals it rescues(some due to being "contaminated" by contact with people for too long), and wants zoos/pet ownership abolished. To give them money when their leader is a crazy wingnut/their core members are sort of similar in beliefs seems a tad crazy to me.

(Offtopic: They've done stuff like dousing people wearing furs with red paint, having models lay in meat packages, their leader wanted/wants(maybe a joke but still) to be used as various products lkike ashtrays/etc after she dies, tried to get fish called "sea kittens", want milk drinking banned, etc)
Post edited May 23, 2019 by GameRager

tinyE: i give to both

they both sent me really nice tote bags!
I think the ASPCA also gave me a blanket.

I also give to Donkey Rescue and Ally Cats and the WWF.
Can't argue with tote bags, I guess. ;p
high rated
samuraigaiden: I'll say one thing. If this game has michael transactions and that's the reason GOG rejected it, I would be 100% behind that decision. Fck tht sht.

However, it seems like the Humble version doesn't have that and that's why it comes with this free growth fruit DLC. So that probably isn't it.

Maybe GOG refused it because they were NOT putting michael transactions in the DRM free version?

Again, if GOG could at least respond to the e-mails with some information regarding their decision making, we wouldn't be grasping at straws here.

I'm not saying they should give the specific reason (I can see how that would be bad PR) but at least have a generic list of reasons why GOG would hypothetically reject a game.
A brief explanation of our curation process can be found here.

Please be assured that emails sent directly to customer support regarding this topic have been taken care of :)
low rated
Ashleee: A brief explanation of our curation process can be found here.
I think it's about high time for gog to drop the act.

You arbitrarily reject games (that you probably never even played) and send copypasted rejection letters to devs.

This is embarassing!

Please be assured that emails sent directly to customer support regarding this topic have been taken care of :)
Hopefully it's not taken care of like this ;)
samuraigaiden: The Humble store page for it already live https://www.humblebundle.com/store/wizardry-labyrinth-of-lost-souls
Thanks for the link, now i saw the Game and tbh it looks great... i bookmarked it, will buy it definitely later on.

#Topic:
While i get your frustration, i've to point out, with the new "GoG Galaxy 2.0." you'll get an workaround as well, and simply can add this Games to your List... so it's atleast something.

Thanks for the response. The customer support and relations in GOG is still as good as ever. Best in the business.

That being said, material proof has surfaced that indicates GOG not only copy-pastes it's responses to developer submissions but uses a wording in the rejection e-mail that is unclear and doesn't give specific reasons for the rejection.

Check this out https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/gog-turns-down-grimoire-for-publishing.126050/page-22#post-6144188
low rated

samuraigaiden: Thanks for the response. The customer support and relations in GOG is still as good as ever. Best in the business.

That being said, material proof has surfaced that indicates GOG not only copy-pastes it's responses to developer submissions but uses a wording in the rejection e-mail that is unclear and doesn't give specific reasons for the rejection.

Check this out https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/gog-turns-down-grimoire-for-publishing.126050/page-22#post-6144188
They keep forgetting that there is nothing more vocal than a niche community.
Ashleee: Please be assured that emails sent directly to customer support regarding this topic have been taken care of :)
Oh, we know.
Attachments:
https://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/sjw/real-time
Ashleee: Please be assured that emails sent directly to customer support regarding this topic have been taken care of :)
Dalthnock: Oh, we know.
Bah, I made that joke already in post 503. ;)

Also: Hivemind.avi
Post edited May 23, 2019 by GameRager
Dalthnock: Oh, we know.
GameRager: Bah, I made that joke already in post 503. ;)

Also: Hivemind.avi
Yours took too long to get to the point. We're not getting any younger, you know?