It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mmmmmm nothing too exciting in that lot so far. Hope there is more to come.

Just told my wife to take her trolley back and we'll just use mine.

Nothing seems much different to what it has been price wise before ... some have even been cheaper.

But hey, i wasn't expecting too much, so I am not complaining. :)

And I still linger on hoping for more. ;)

No freebies yet .... but not checked main GOG page.
From what I heard they will be giving away wishlisted games throughout the day.
"We're granting thousands of wishes to GOG users for #free!" is extremely unambiguous. Either they'll be giving away thousands of games "for #free" later in the day, or they just straight-up lied to our faces.
I wonder if any GoG emplooyees ever perused through the multiple threads talking about how we were excited about free games. Although i guess at that point the damage had already been done for some people.

Unfortunately it seems like i want games no one else wants lol.
basit76: I also assumed they would literally give some players a game from their wishlist for free too, seems I was wrong unless they actually do that in addition to the sale.
SASUPERNOVA: We'll just have to wait until someone confirms.
I guess so thanks anyway. Personally i'm mostly interested because in a few days i will be buying a game that might i get for free so i wanted to know if will be buying it or getting it for free.
tomasdk: From what I heard they will be giving away wishlisted games throughout the day.
Where did you hear this? They should have done it before starting the sale. I don't want to get a game for free that I just bought.
Redundant post due to delay. My apologies.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by RetiredBard
SASUPERNOVA: We'll just have to wait until someone confirms.
Lord_Naikon: I guess so thanks anyway. Personally i'm mostly interested because in a few days i will be buying a game that might i get for free so i wanted to know if will be buying it or getting it for free.
Since the sale will last until 23rd of April, we can just wait for a while to make sure we won't miss anything.
The sale is the second part of what they announced:

-We're granting thousands of wishes to GOG users for #free!
-The most wishlisted games will get super cheap!
Let's wait and see what they do for the first part. This is supposed to be a week-long event. Plenty of time left for surprises.
Watching CohhCarnage over on Twitch and he is sponsored by GOG.com. Asked him straight up and he replied to me on stream about 5 minutes ago.

He says GOG will be giving away games on peoples wishlist's throughout the day.

As in, free giveaways. No it won't be everyone because 1000's of giveaways VS millions of users.

This is as much info as I've seen anywhere about it right now.
tomasdk: From what I heard they will be giving away wishlisted games throughout the day.
finkleroy: Where did you hear this? They should have done it before starting the sale. I don't want to get a game for free that I just bought.
Well, I still believe in GOG.
Active members will definitely get the wish granted.
Caesar.: The sale is the second part of what they announced:

-We're granting thousands of wishes to GOG users for #free!
-The most wishlisted games will get super cheap!
Caesar.: Let's wait and see what they do for the first part. This is supposed to be a week-long event. Plenty of time left for surprises.
This is true, but it would have made WAY more sense to have granted the free games first. I want to know what will still be on my wishlist at the end of the sale before I buy anything. What games I get for free will directly impact my purchasing decisions.
Caesar.: Let's wait and see what they do for the first part. This is supposed to be a week-long event. Plenty of time left for surprises.
The most wanted wishes have already got their discounts.

Do you think they'll give away the game which is not on wishlists? :D
finkleroy: Where did you hear this? They should have done it before starting the sale. I don't want to get a game for free that I just bought.
Outside of that vague tweet, CohhCarnage, a Twitch streamer sponsored by GOG talks about the giveaway. Since he is in contact with people from GOG I don't have a reason to not believe it. Either way, we'll see in the next hours/days.
Any idea if the supposedly free games will be up for grabs or sent via e-mail?