It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nightcraw1er.488: Thats a tad unfair, not all of us complain about not getting something for free. My main concern with this is that it will only be for certain groups, such as Twitch users - which has previously happened - or something like that.
I also think the "free" part has been blown out of proportion. Its most likely a bigish release maybe Skyrim - which fulfills 15k amount of peoples "whishes" on the community wishlist.
Tauto: It wasn't aimed at all but the ingrates that do cry,fowl.I couldn't care less if it was only for Twitch or any other outside Site as we do alright for freebies here and WE are not that special as some of them think......Skyrim,are you mad?:)
Well Skyrim SE has been out for years, so why not dump out the old legendary edition here now to make a small amount of cash, not like most will bother with LE edition much now anyways.
deleted
My wishlist is already growing faster than I actually buy (or, god forbid, play) games :D Still, accidentally added something today, without realizing this contest was announced and scheduled for the 16th.

So, how do we know when the giveaway starts? Someone above me mentioned it beginning in "an hour" - is that a solid info?
Post edited April 16, 2018 by DrRoxo
DrRoxo: My wishlist is already growing faster than I actually buy (or, god forbid, play) games :D Still, accidentally added something today, without realizing this contest was announced and scheduled for the 16th.

So, how do we know when the giveaway starts? Someone above me mentioned it beginning in "an hour" - is that a solid info?
No, unfortunately.
BeatriceElysia: No, unfortunately.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply, neighbour :)
DrRoxo: My wishlist is already growing faster than I actually buy (or, god forbid, play) games :D Still, accidentally added something today, without realizing this contest was announced and scheduled for the 16th.

I think. It could start anytime between now and when the weekend promo ends.
I though they would wait until all their other sales would end.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by noahantebi
Celton88: I think. It could start anytime between now and when the weekend promo ends.
Hmm, right. Well, it's true they have limited resources. I guess we'll find out once it kicks off :)

noahantebi: I though they would wait until all their other sales would end.
GOG tends to always have at least one regular sale going on, so I wouldn't count on that.
Sure it's not one of their popular "surprise" packages? Pay 3 dollars and get a free surprise game you have no control over?

"Pay 3 dollars and you'll get one free game that have been wishlisted by our users!"

What fun those surprises are.
Kadlin: Sure it's not one of their popular "surprise" packages? Pay 3 dollars and get a free surprise game you have no control over?

"Pay 3 dollars and you'll get one free game that have been wishlisted by our users!"

Doesnt sound very fair... Some can get a wishlisted game worth 5$ and some can get a game worth 30$
DrRoxo: So, how do we know when the giveaway starts? Someone above me mentioned it beginning in "an hour" - is that a solid info?
For some time now, GOG sales and events start at 2pm UTC/3pm CEST/CET, so it may be in 15 minutes, but no guarantee
BAD NEWS!

Travels quick.

Someone in management (Junior no doubt) clicked CANCEL instead of SAVE, and now they are having to reformulate everything, and the Wishlist Sale won't start until Two Minutes To Midnight.

Either that, or it was meant to start after lunch, and they got caught up with early celebrations at a distant hotel, and then some goose discovered they locked the keys in the car ... and all roadside help is busy ... and nobody can find a spare key.

And nobody wants to be the one to decide to blow all their projected Sale Savings on Taxi fees.

Just kidding ............... I think. :)
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Timboli
Kadlin: Sure it's not one of their popular "surprise" packages? Pay 3 dollars and get a free surprise game you have no control over?

noahantebi: Doesnt sound very fair... Some can get a wishlisted game worth 5$ and some can get a game worth 30$
No wishlist for me so no games.If some get a game that is worth $30,then good luck to them and just how is it unfair?

Yeah,that's what I thought,no answer.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by Tauto
I GOT TEEN AGENT!!!!

Oh wait
tinyE: I GOT TEEN AGENT!!!!

Oh wait
ME TOO O___O

Nice seeing you around. It feels like you're the only constant thing in my months-apart ventures into GOG community forums. Nostalgic, almost.

Above sentence definitely comes across as stalkery and creepy. Aw hell, hindsight 20/20.