My point was that you can't expect GOG making such pricedrops yet. If they grow with the tempo they are growing... We will see pricedrops like that here sooner than you think.
You are now saying that they are just biding their time till they can do the same thing that at the moment they are calling harmful. And ... it would be fine if they did this ... why exactly? Assuming that were true you don't find that hypocritical? Or is it fine because you like GOG?
And this thread is not about having an issue with them not offering higher sales. It's about them putting down those sales as a bad thing.
If they become second Steam... I don't know...maybe I will stick with them... Time will tell.
And yes it will be hypocritical if TET comes out then and says: Hey ppl pricedrops are good for games :)
THAT. IS. NOT. THE. POINT.
Let me lay it out as simple as possible for you.
1. Gog attacked steam for having lower prices in a way that only the most philosophical fanboy could argue for.
2. GOG has dropped their original name and mission statement to compete with steam. They want to compete with steam, without competing with prices. They want their cake, and to eat it too.
3. GOG has been very unclassy with their attacks.
So let me put it this way
1. You have a new shop and you have Wallmart in the neighbourhood ... Will you or will you not attack them for pricedroping an item that have bigger value.
2. Mmm I still don't believe that GOG have such a big voice infront of the publishers,to make pricedrops like that. Yes they want to play with the big boy,but I don't see something wrong with that.
3.And Valve are classy with all the idiotic descisions they make in the last 2-3 years?
Sorry but you and Pheace sound like a steam fanboy's for sure... and the bad part is that you don't like Steam as digital distribution,you just like the disscounts.