It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TentacleMayor: Weekly sale is going to be 3 days long. Do you smell what I'm smelling?
It smells so... insomniac!!!
TentacleMayor: Weekly sale is going to be 3 days long. Do you smell what I'm smelling?
They have inside information on when the world is about to end!
As much as I bitch about the insomnia sale, I don't have anyone checking in until Saturday, which means this week is the perfect time for one.

All I need to do is make sure the donkeys, cat, dog, and rabbit are fed. After that I can camp out on the site.
I really enjoyed the insomnia sales
Celton88: I really enjoyed the insomnia sales
I really really love having you in this forum, seriously, but sometimes I question your sanity. :P
Prices matrix for foreign currencies (PLN at least) has been updated.
Weekly Sale will last only 3 days and is going to be closed in Thursday (30/05).

We'll have big sale before the weekend!
Given that Thursday is a holiday, the sale shall start either Tuesday or Wednesday. Maybe tomorrow a release or two and Wednesday sale start.
The-Business: Given that Thursday is a holiday, the sale shall start either Tuesday or Wednesday. Maybe tomorrow a release or two and Wednesday sale start.
A holiday?
TIL Ascension of Jesus is no holiday in Poland.
The-Business: TIL Ascension of Jesus is no holiday in Poland.
Well, it depends. Thursday is not a public holiday. However, in Poland Catholic church celebrates Ascension on the first Sunday after that date, so more people have chance to take part.
Probably the sale will start during another working holiday
The child's day. 01/06
v1989: Probably the sale will start during another working holiday
The child's day. 01/06
Big sales don't start on a Saturday. I'd almost bet that it will either start today or on thursday.
v1989: Probably the sale will start during another working holiday
The child's day. 01/06
blotunga: Big sales don't start on a Saturday. I'd almost bet that it will either start today or on thursday.
Then they wil start on Friday:)
No mid-week sale, the current sale ends Thursday at 13:00 UTC, so my guess is that the sale will start then. Except if they want to create a small overlap, which would mean tomorrow at 13:00 UTC.
blotunga: ...
They've changed standard Weekly Sale time period, so I suppose they want to avoid the overlap.