It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Both the current weekend and week sale end on 0:00 CET this night. Time for speculation for a Winter Sale starting at midnight, or just a fluked timer?

*edit: and to fuel speculation some more: midnight... Insomnia?
Post edited December 10, 2018 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: Both the current weekend and week sale end on 0:00 CET this night. Time for speculation for a Winter Sale starting at midnight, or just a fluked timer?

For the 1,000,000,000,000,000th time: ALL weekly and weekend sales end at 23:59:59 on Mondays.
DubConqueror: Both the current weekend and week sale end on 0:00 CET this night. Time for speculation for a Winter Sale starting at midnight, or just a fluked timer?

muntdefems: For the 1,000,000,000,000,000th time: ALL weekly and weekend sales end at 23:59:59 on Mondays.
Sorry, I didn't know. Those quadrillion pointers must have been headed in another direction.
But where's this week's sale? Sale incoming?!
Yup, Winter Sale ahead!
Let's wait 3 more hours and will see.
Winter sale is behind the corner:)
I also guess the new big sale is coming.
But recent GOG often forget to announce new promo or new release.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_unannounced_gog_new_game_thread
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_of_wrong_countdown_timezone_promo_of_gog
DubConqueror: Sorry, I didn't know. Those quadrillion pointers must have been headed in another direction.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean you had asked the same thing before, sorry if it read like that. But the thing is, whenever there's the possibility of a big sale incoming, someone's bound to notice the regular weekly and weekend sales' ending times and start making theories about them, even if that's how they always invariably behave.

That being said, there's no doubt there'll be a Winter Sale this week, most likely starting today at 3PM CET. Though they used to start big sales on Tuesdays and even Wednesdays too. We'll know for sure in a little over two hours.
GOG surpsise us! No winter sale today.
Themken: GOG surpsise us! No winter sale today.
If they call it "Christmas Sale" instead of "Winter Sale", would it count as a surprise?
Desmight:
Nobody expects Santa Clause! .... not really no.
Themken: GOG surpsise us! No winter sale today.
Wait another 20 minutes.
GOG use local time of Poland.
I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Insomnia (yeah I know, not everyone's a fan of that) and Connect, GOG bring them back!
25 years of Doom today. Maybe we get Doom freebie? :p

P.S. 1 minute left! >.<
Post edited December 10, 2018 by PainOfSalvation