It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yer really itchin for that sale huh.
Not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to spend some cash as well.
The utter lack of new weeklys and weekend sales strongly hints at summer sale next week. Speaking of which, how come Steam's exact date gets leaked months in advance but with GOG all we can do is speculate? Data mining?
TentacleMayor: The utter lack of new weeklys and weekend sales strongly hints at summer sale next week. Speaking of which, how come Steam's exact date gets leaked months in advance but with GOG all we can do is speculate? Data mining?
Steam sends memo to developers in advance, since some of them aren't very reliable, leaks happens. That's my guess..
TentacleMayor: The utter lack of new weeklys and weekend sales strongly hints at summer sale next week. Speaking of which, how come Steam's exact date gets leaked months in advance but with GOG all we can do is speculate? Data mining?
GOG keeps an hostage among relatives from each developers as an insurance to prevent leaks. That's my guess...
I suppose it's a matter of quantity and quality of publishers. It's hard to keep a secret if you inform a few thousand devs, some of them being just random gamers who learned to code and published their exercises (with all respect to them)...

And GOG has curators. You don't want to mess with them, at least if you're still interested in releasing new titles here ;)

No Weekend Sale started today may suggest that we're starting big sale next week, indeed.
ciemnogrodzianin: No Weekend Sale started today may suggest that we're starting big sale next week, indeed.
That's my guess as well. But it doesn't make sense not to have a weekend sale, since they usually end at the same time as the weekly ones (i.e. on Monday midnight UTC+2), and there's one of those still going on.

Then again, last week's Weekend Sale was not a regular one either (it got full exposure at the home page), so maybe GOG is simply trying something new with their recurrent sales...
muntdefems: ...
I think Weekend Sale is omitted on purpose and for marketing reasons. If big sale starts next week there are two options for games from hypothetical weekend sale's list:
a) discount ends on Monday and they are not part of big sale (which publisher wants sth like that?)
b) discount is continued during big sale, which causes that people who bought during weekend does not receive possible bonuses - not very smart from marketing point of view.
ciemnogrodzianin: I think Weekend Sale is omitted on purpose and for marketing reasons. If big sale starts next week there are two options for games from hypothetical weekend sale's list:
a) discount ends on Monday and they are not part of big sale (which publisher wants sth like that?)
b) discount is continued during big sale, which causes that people who bought during weekend does not receive possible bonuses - not very smart from marketing point of view.
Fair enough. But the same could be said about the games that are part of the current weekly sale.
muntdefems: ...
Fair enough :) And it's somehow valid also for the last Weekly Sale and the previous one etc. But I think in case of 3-days-sale just before the big one consumer dissatisfaction may be significantly higher.

GOG team may also be quite busy with preparations and just don't want to spend time on sth relatively unimportant - as you know when Weekly/Weekend Sale starts there are always mistakes to correct, sale clocks to reset, forgotten announcements to be written, missing games, wrong discounts :D hey, they have no time for that - Summer Sale is coming!
ciemnogrodzianin: ...
I actually agree with you, and I'm pretty sure the lack of Weekend Sale it's because the Summer Sale is around the corner. But that's GOG's magic, that you can never be certain about their intents and motivations. :P
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: gosh some of these gamies bettah be darn cheap otherwise thar wont be much toooo distinguish from most every gogie sale (aside from liek sheer volume/bulk o' titles?). hmmm unless they do some weird gimmick liek take a photo of yourself with drugged red fox an' you get 37 virtual digital polish złoty to spend for 1.3 weeks
I agree. I appreciate the amount of sales GoG has, I don't remember if it was always like that. But It does lessen the value of these bigger sales. And I think it's fair to assume Summer Sales are one of the biggest sales people wait for.
It seems that at least for this year, THQ/Nordic has already had its summer sale on GOG as I doubt Elex would be more discounted in the summer sale coming up but, we'll see.
vidsgame: It seems that at least for this year, THQ/Nordic has already had its summer sale on GOG as I doubt Elex would be more discounted in the summer sale coming up but, we'll see.
There might be some kind of bonus or bundle incentive that could sweeten the deal, and still not be construed as a betrayal against people who already bought. For myself, I already have all the Fallout games and Geneforge in my cart, just waiting for me to click the "PAY FOR YOUR ORDER NOW" button.
Will there be new Daily deal on monday? Like on last wishlist sale.