It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm waiting impatiently and hopefully for the next big sale. My wishlist is waiting with games like...

Technobabylon
Vaporum
Kathy Rain
J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

When will it finally be? :-)
turrican05: I'm waiting impatiently and hopefully for the next big sale. My wishlist is waiting with games like...

Technobabylon
Vaporum
Kathy Rain

2 and 3 years ago we had sales in April before Summer Sale in June. If we don't have any sale by the end of this month then Summer Sale it is. :p
PainOfSalvation: 2 and 3 years ago we had sales in April before Summer Sale in June. If we don't have any sale by the end of this month then Summer Sale it is. :p
Those years also lacked a January or February sale, so we might have to hold out until later.
Post edited April 10, 2018 by pkk234
St. Patrick Sale was Spring/Easter sale. Full stop.
turrican05: I'm waiting impatiently and hopefully for the next big sale. My wishlist is waiting with games like...

Technobabylon
Vaporum
Kathy Rain

PainOfSalvation: 2 and 3 years ago we had sales in April before Summer Sale in June. If we don't have any sale by the end of this month then Summer Sale it is. :p
End of this month would be a good time for me. Thanks. :)
I know it's in Polish, but according to this news tomorrow (on Monday) starts a new sale. In general they claim that the most wishlisted games are going to be on sale and that users will get one of games from their wishlist for free.
Post edited April 15, 2018 by InkPanther
InkPanther: I know it's in Polish, but according to this news tomorrow (on Monday) starts a new sale. In general they claim that the most wishlisted games are going to be on sale and that users will get one of games from their wishlist for free.
Does it says anything about reputable members?
InkPanther: I know it's in Polish, but according to this news tomorrow (on Monday) starts a new sale. In general they claim that the most wishlisted games are going to be on sale and that users will get one of games from their wishlist for free.
BeatriceElysia: Does it says anything about reputable members?
Nope. It doesn't specify weather everybody will get something, or only some subset of users. "... after starting the sale, there will be a surprise waiting for thousands of GOG.com users".
BeatriceElysia: ...
InkPanther: ...
In my e-mail they've stated:

WANT IT? WISHLIST IT Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle, and here's why. ONE MORE THING... We'll be granting thousands of wishes to active GOG.COM members on Monday, April 16. Awesome, right? We're not mind readers though, so, you know...
ciemnogrodzianin: In my e-mail they've stated:

WANT IT? WISHLIST IT Many out of ten gamers agree: a healthy wishlist is key to a happy lifestyle, and here's why. ONE MORE THING... We'll be granting thousands of wishes to active GOG.COM members on Monday, April 16. Awesome, right? We're not mind readers though, so, you know...
I'm not subscribed to store notifications. Is it from one of those?

They're not mind readers... Have they suggested gaming the system? ;>
InkPanther: ...
Yup, it looks like their newsletter. I'm subrscibed.
About reading mind - they're just going to give away games to people who wishlisted them - and encourage to make your wishlist up-to-date.
ciemnogrodzianin: ...
An up-to-date-one-item wishlist. What could possibly go wrong. ;)
InkPanther: An up-to-date-one-item wishlist. What could possibly go wrong. ;)
The title of your choice may not be in the giveaway pool? I suppose it's like with mystery boxes - there will be a few big titles and a lot of cheaper ones given away.

I've decided to leave my wishlist untouched and any gift will be nice surprise. They obviously just cannot give a game to every user, so I expect not to be among the chosen ones. I'm rather going to check the sale - I hope for some good deals for games from my own wishlist.
InkPanther: An up-to-date-one-item wishlist. What could possibly go wrong. ;)
ciemnogrodzianin: The title of your choice may not be in the giveaway pool? I suppose it's like with mystery boxes - there will be a few big titles and a lot of cheaper ones given away.

I've decided to leave my wishlist untouched and any gift will be nice surprise. They obviously just cannot give a game to every user, so I expect not to be among the chosen ones. I'm rather going to check the sale - I hope for some good deals for games from my own wishlist.
After I heard the news, I decided to scroonge the wishlist. Finding 20 titles was so hard, I'm not sure do I want most of them. Of course, some got deleted, and some are to be published/be out for sale. But then again, my game list I have played/owned/have license is quite big and I'm picky, I just admire your interest in games.
BeatriceElysia: ...
Well, my ~170-items wishlist is a consequence of ~10y gap in gaming and quite small game library outside of GOG (even years ago, when I had time to play and actually played, games was quite expensive and I owned perhaps 10% of games I was interested in). I'm also enjoing both new productions and classics, which puts me in front of thousands of interesting titles from gaming history :D

Now, with ~170 games I'm not going to spend hours to manipulate the wishlist before Monday ;)

However it's quite complicated. I often buy not-wishlisted games (as the last 2 daily deals). And I also often ommit even 90% discounts of wishlisted titles. They are just games I'd like to play someday (for some of them I still have no proper hardware!), but with huge backlog and lack of spare time, it's just that - wish list :D

BeatriceElysia: Finding 20 titles was so hard (...)
Unimaginable! :D