It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First post updated - we're starting:
Chinese New Year Sale - - - - - 13-20 Feb
This sale blows. Three titles I was interested in purchasing, and the flash sale for them happened while I was sleeping.
giagha: This sale blows. Three titles I was interested in purchasing, and the flash sale for them happened while I was sleeping.
Stop sleeping more than 8 hours a day continuously. :)) Drink a big glass of water before you go to bed, and you'll wake up during the night to go to the bathroom. Perfect moment to waste 5 seconds on your phone, checking what's new.

Stop making excuses, and start figuring solutions. ;)
Post edited February 15, 2018 by MadalinStroe
giagha: This sale blows. Three titles I was interested in purchasing, and the flash sale for them happened while I was sleeping.
We've noticed in the other sale threads that the titles are rotating and reappearing.
MadalinStroe: Stop sleeping more than 8 hours a day continuously. :)) Drink a big glass of water before you go to bed, and you'll wake up during the night to go to the bathroom. Perfect moment to waste 5 seconds on your phone, checking what's new.

Stop making excuses, and start figuring solutions. ;)
Thanks for the tip. I finally got my Thimbleweed Park!
MadalinStroe: Stop sleeping more than 8 hours a day continuously. :)) Drink a big glass of water before you go to bed, and you'll wake up during the night to go to the bathroom. Perfect moment to waste 5 seconds on your phone, checking what's new.
Exactly what i did last night and this morning i got Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc on flash sale. :p
deleted
Is it safe to assume there will be a Spring Sale coming up?
pkk234: Is it safe to assume there will be a Spring Sale coming up?
Holy crap, time flies! I did not realize we were this close to another big sale. I'm starting to understand why people talk about sales fatigue.
pkk234: ...
I think that Chinese New Year Sale makes it less possible. However last year there were indeed two sales, one by another, with Spring Sale starting on March 6th, so for sure it's still possible.

We'll know at noon, when Weekly Sales start (or do not start, if something bigger is planned).
MadalinStroe: ...
As far as I know Spring Sale is relatively new idea (perhaps someone being here longer may correct me) and I'm not sure if it's obligatory in GOG schedule. I doubt it a bit, after Chinese New Year Sale.

Regarding fatigue - I suppose we're fatigued not by increased number of sales, but by offers being exactly the same. The last sale with interesting and unique deals was Halloween Sale, AFAIR.
Did any sale started in midnight? Because that's when the promos will expire.
BeatriceElysia: ...
Weekly Sales always start at Monday noon and ends 1 week +12 hours later, at midnight. There is 12h overlap every Monday.
Poor offers of this week makes me think that there may be Spring Sale coming this Monday/Tuesday, indeed.

Don't you think so?
ciemnogrodzianin: Poor offers of this week makes me think that there may be Spring Sale coming this Monday/Tuesday, indeed.

Don't you think so?
Easter is three weeks from now, I would expect the next big sale to be then.