It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looks like it. Games on my wishlist are currently getting their usual sales prices.
Nergal01: Looks like it. Games on my wishlist are currently getting their usual sales prices.
Thanks for mentioning that! Just snagged Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain for a buck. :)
Nergal01: Looks like it. Games on my wishlist are currently getting their usual sales prices.
NuffCatnip: Thanks for mentioning that! Just snagged Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain for a buck. :)
Cheers dudes, that is one heck of a good deal. Grabbed it too while supplies lasts.
Easter is around the corner .
DD & Ji Ji: Easter is around the corner .
well so far these past years there's never been a major sale from spring up to summer
Exactly.
And considering that Spring Sale ended a few days ago, really, I would not expect anything big in the next few weeks at least.
Hmm, looking at the historical list, seems like it will be unlikely that there will be a major sale this month

Steam's summer sale will be at June 29 - July 13, so middle of June is probably GOG's own summer sale start date.

Good for my wallet though.
End of May or beginning of June seem to be the most probable start date of Summer Sale. Considering it's an obligatory event, I would not expect anything big before the date as it is simply too late to squeeze 2 big sales in one month.
Hmm... three rows of "deal of the day" and a giveaway. I'm going to guess that early next week we get a more obvious, maybe even explicit, pre-sale and then a week or so after the big sale.

Starting days (if I didn't mess up :/):
2022 June 06 Monday
2021 June 09 Wednesday
2020 May 27 Wednesday
2019 May 30 Thursday
2018 June 04 Monday
2017 June 06 Wednesday
2016 June 08 Wednesday
2015 June 03 Wednesday
2014 June 13 Friday
2013 June 18 Tuesday
2012 June 18 Monday
2011 July 07 Thursday

Maybe Wednesday would be a better guess but I'll guess Monday May 29th ending June 19th. Not that I'd mind if it was later since I've been holding off getting anything until the summer sale but I'm still not making nearly enough progress on my backlog :/.
This week should bring some clues regarding the upcoming sale start date. If we start some longer sales it may suggest that Summer Sale is going to start 5-9.06; if most of them have close ending dates, the next week may be the one. We'll see.

Regarding a lot of daily deals last week (and some of them overlapping) – I thought it was just a traditional GOG's mess :D and simply some mistakes made in setting flash sales' dates :)
ciemnogrodzianin:
Yeah, not the pre-sale I was expecting at least :/. Might still be the 31st if we get a pre-sale starting Wednesday. I've been wondering if we will see at least a day of major sale in each month this year considering all the activity, but it is looking less likely.
joveian:
What is a pre-sale? Is the deluge of sales not enough? ;)

To be honest, the current saturation of promotions makes me less interested in the upcoming summer sale.
InkPanther: What is a pre-sale? Is the deluge of sales not enough? ;)

To be honest, the current saturation of promotions makes me less interested in the upcoming summer sale.
I guess joveian was referring to "spring sale warm-up" or something like that they did before this year's spring sale.

Apparently we're getting Warhammer Fest at Thursday, so I don't see anything other major this week.
ssling: Apparently we're getting Warhammer Fest at Thursday, so I don't see anything other major this week.
Let's see if GOG addresses the elephant in the room...
InkPanther: What is a pre-sale? Is the deluge of sales not enough? ;)
ssling: I guess joveian was referring to "spring sale warm-up" or something like that they did before this year's spring sale.
Yes, not just the explicit pre-sales like that but they have also sometimes had weekly or special sales that have quite a few more games in them than usual right before a big sale.
InkPanther: To be honest, the current saturation of promotions makes me less interested in the upcoming summer sale.
It is the second best sale of the year, so it is much better to ignore all of the small sales. Individual games might occasionally get better prices at other times but in general if you want to buy games at one time of the year the Winter Sale is likely the best and if you want to buy a second time the Summer Sale is the second best. Of course many games have the same price at all of the major sales they are discounted in, but it seems the small sale prices are usually a fair amount higher.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Let's see if GOG addresses the elephant in the room...
?