It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any info about this year's Spring Sale ?
DD & Ji Ji: Any info about this year's Spring Sale ?
Historically it starts before FY results are published, so expect something 2-3 weeks from now.
SCPM: Historically it starts before FY results are published, so expect something 2-3 weeks from now.
Hmm . No new weekly deals .

Maybe the Spring Sale will start today .
SCPM: Historically it starts before FY results are published, so expect something 2-3 weeks from now.
DD & Ji Ji: Hmm . No new weekly deals .

Maybe the Spring Sale will start today .
St. Patrick's Day Sale?
KillingMoon: St. Patrick's Day Sale?
Makes sense! I was wondering why there is no new weekly sale, which usually appears at midnight (even if an announcement comes later). This may be the answer.
Current promotions (Female Protagonist, Neon Dreams) end at midnight.
KillingMoon: Current promotions (Female Protagonist) end at midnight.
I think the countdown clock for that promo is wrong .
KillingMoon: Current promotions (Female Protagonist, Neon Dreams) end at midnight.
No, at 15:00 as usual :P
Always mention in what timezone you are in.
My time zone.

I checked again: both promotions are scheduled to run until exactly midnight...?
KillingMoon: My time zone.

I checked again: both promotions are scheduled to run until exactly midnight...?
No . The female promo will ends within 45 minutes .
DD & Ji Ji: No . The female promo will ends within 45 minutes .
Right now it says that it goes for another 8:30, that would indeed be midnight CET.

The timers currently are complete bonkers.
KillingMoon: My time zone.

DD & Ji Ji: No . The female promo will ends within 45 minutes .
No.All prow will be end for 4h.

I hope Daw of War will be released in next big sale:)
Post edited March 13, 2023 by Gotrekus
Gotrekus: ...
Not all of them, Nacon sale is still active (3 days remaining). But I must admit that the main page looks empty with only one sale link and only 5 rolling banners on top. I don't remember such a moment of silence recently, with all these parallel sales and news spam from GOG. Something is in the air, definitely.
Gotrekus: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Not all of them, Nacon sale is still active (3 days remaining). But I must admit that the main page looks empty with only one sale link and only 5 rolling banners on top. I don't remember such a moment of silence recently, with all these parallel sales and news spam from GOG. Something is in the air, definitely.
Yes you are right.Something is coming:)
ciemnogrodzianin: Something is in the air, definitely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWzWL-S05fg