It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, Steam's Halloween/autumn sale is tomorrow? Odd that GOG didn't get a head start by launching it today as many of us were expecting.

ciemnogrodzianin: • there's no new Weekly Sale (often starts at midnight CEST)
• most of sales end in 12 hours (Mon/Tue midnight)
• there are 2 sales (Whale and Arcade Classics) ending in 36h (Tue/Wed midnight)

I'd guess not earlier than tomorrow, but we'll see.
Today's launch would be a day before Steam (which should be better for GOG, I suppose).
I bet Aliens vs Predator that The Sale will start within the next 15 minutes.

MartiusR: (...)
silent-stream: (...)
Thank You! : )
Post edited October 25, 2022 by user deleted
Seems like the GOG Haloween sale will start on Thursday - just learned it on official discord channel of (*redacted by Security Services*)
Thanks man! :-D
Thanks! :-)

MartiusR: Seems like the GOG Haloween sale will start on Thursday - just learned it on official discord channel of (*redacted by Security Services*)
MartiusR: Seems like the GOG Haloween sale will start on Thursday - just learned it on official discord channel of (*redacted by Security Services*)
Interesting, I was going to guess Wednesday to match the expiring flash deals. It looks like past Halloween sales have always started between the 26 - 28, so Thursday would be the expected day based on previous sales.

Also, I noticed from the first page of this thread that the first Witcher game was released on October 26, 2007, so this will be 15 years and good chance they will have something special for that on Wednesday (maybe not part of the big sale, I think they had a special Witcher day before a big sale at some point previously).

DD & Ji Ji: Fun fact : i really hate mondays . :p
Monday hates us too :/.
Wtf ?

joveian: Also, I noticed from the first page of this thread that the first Witcher game was released on October 26, 2007, so this will be 15 years and good chance they will have something special for that on Wednesday (maybe not part of the big sale, I think they had a special Witcher day before a big sale at some point previously).
Great . Another crappy Witcher sale . =(
No sign yet of a Halloween Sale at Steam although Skyrim is on sale up to 75% off. Just saying.
syscrusher: No sign yet of a Halloween Sale at Steam although Skyrim is on sale up to 75% off. Just saying.
https://store.steampowered.com/category/scream
syscrusher: No sign yet of a Halloween Sale at Steam although Skyrim is on sale up to 75% off. Just saying.
DD & Ji Ji: https://store.steampowered.com/category/scream
Make sure to check the price. They threw in a few non-sale items to make you think you're getting some kind of deal. For example, the RE:4 remake and Warhammer 3 are not on sale, but the things around it are.
No worries, I'll only buy from GOG on general principles. Thanks for the heads-up anyways. :-)

J Lo: Make sure to check the price. They threw in a few non-sale items to make you think you're getting some kind of deal. For example, the RE:4 remake and Warhammer 3 are not on sale, but the things around it are.
15:20 CEST and there are no Midweek Sale and no new Flash Deals.
joveian: Interesting, I was going to guess Wednesday to match the expiring flash deals. It looks like past Halloween sales have always started between the 26 - 28, so Thursday would be the expected day based on previous sales.

Also, I noticed from the first page of this thread that the first Witcher game was released on October 26, 2007, so this will be 15 years and good chance they will have something special for that on Wednesday (maybe not part of the big sale, I think they had a special Witcher day before a big sale at some point previously).
You were right on the money, even pointing out the 1st Witcher game. Nice one
I only see crappy deals and boring upcoming DLCs
I imagine that people who always complained about the lack of major sales spend hundreds and thousands of dollars whenever said sales finally arrived :)

I spend on average $8 on major sales so I never complained about them XD