It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Korotan: Are we now building a Pookina Wagon? Would be either fine with me because she whas early on for self voting but honestly, I have no real idea who is in this game now or not.
Honestly I would mostly suspect Dedo and Flub town and surprisingly Blotunga. I feel like I am back to vienna vote again where you only know, who not to vote (HC Strache)
Too late. Pookina's officially lynched.

blotunga: He could have withdrawn and let a sub play. Most of the time in most games, most people are vanilla and most of us don't complain. It's part of the game
Nah. I didn't lose interest, just had no idea how to go about it.
Pookina: And also it stands to me that, with nearly one year (and a half? or two years?) of experience, I really have no idea how to play the game? I still have no idea how not to come off as scummy. I still don't know how to deal well with the lurker thing either. Feels like I haven't learned anything at all. It's frustrating.
Don't get down on yourself, you know how to play the game just fine. You've done great in most of the games you've played, and we all have off games it's just part of it. All we can ever do is give it our best and have fun playing.
Well if she is really then my feeling would have been actually right in the beginning where I said, she seems to be vanilla town that is just absent and tread of live because she has no impact.
bucktoothgamer: Does this also strike anyone with the possibility that they just lost interest because they didn't have a special role(if they are giving a legit claim)? This would make the original self vote make sense to me as well.
blotunga: He could have withdrawn and let a sub play. Most of the time in most games, most people are vanilla and most of us don't complain. It's part of the game
Im not trying to condone the action, just something I noticed. I definitely think its a lousy thing to do if my intuition is correct.
Pookina: Too late. Pookina's officially lynched.
Again, if your town sorry for that.
(I am trying to not second guess myself so much, and that includes sticking with wagons sometimes...unlike in the past when I let scum off due to second guessing)
GymHenson: Again, if your town sorry for that.
(I am trying to not second guess myself so much, and that includes sticking with wagons sometimes...unlike in the past when I let scum off due to second guessing)
I have a slight hunch that the vanilla town thing is correct.
blotunga: I have a slight hunch that the vanilla town thing is correct.
Probably, but I usually wait for the official mod post first before considering a faction locked in for a player....i'm a bit "autist" like that.

(That isn't me just throwing around mental issues....I might actually be a bit autistic)
Pookina: Too late. Pookina's officially lynched.
GymHenson: Again, if your town sorry for that.
You're sorry for voting someone who voted themselves twice on same day just because they didn't feel like playing anymore? If Pookina really is town vanilla I think he seems like that person who just takes his ball and goes home when things don't go their way. In that case I can't think of anything more selfish than what he just did.
GymHenson: ..................

(That isn't me just throwing around mental issues....I might actually be a bit autistic)
Does that come with any special parking privilege??
GymHenson: ..................

flubbucket: Does that come with any special parking privilege??
Asking for a friend I assume ;-)
Hunter65536: You're sorry for voting someone who voted themselves twice on same day just because they didn't feel like playing anymore? If Pookina really is town vanilla I think he seems like that person who just takes his ball and goes home when things don't go their way. In that case I can't think of anything more selfish than what he just did.
I don't believe they self voted because they didn't feel like playing.....also even if so, to me it's no big deal....it is just a game, after all.
Um, maybe?
(Clip is sfw)

++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++

Btw going off IRL to do stuff.....will be back to read the end of day post later...have a good one, all
trentonlf: Asking for a friend I assume ;-)
Walking is for suckers!
We have a Hammer. You may continue to post during Twilight, until I write the wrap up for Today.
You are a fluke of the universe. You have no right to be here.
Deteriorata. Deteriorata.
Go placidly amid the noise and waste,
And remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Avoid quiet and passive persons, unless you are in need of sleep.
Rotate your tires.
Speak glowingly of those greater than yourself,
And heed well their advice, even though they be turkeys.
Know what to kiss, and when.
Consider that two wrongs never make a right, but that three do.
Wherever possible, put people on hold.
Be comforted that in the face of all aridity and disillusionment,
And despite the changing fortunes of time,
There is always a big future in computer maintenance.
You are a fluke of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
And whether you can hear it or not,
The universe is laughing behind your back.
Remember The Pueblo.
Strive at all times to bend, fold, spindle, and mutilate.
Know yourself.
If you need help, call the FBI.
Exercise caution in your daily affairs,
Especially with those persons closest to you -
That lemon on your left, for instance.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls
Would scarcely get your feet wet.
Fall not in love therefore. It will stick to your face.
Gracefully surrender the things of youth: birds, clean air, tuna, Taiwan.
And let not the sands of time get in your lunch.
Hire people with hooks.
For a good time, call 606-4311. Ask for Ken.
Take heart in the bedeepening gloom
That your dog is finally getting enough cheese.
And reflect that whatever fortune may be your lot,
It could only be worse in Milwaukee.
Therefore, make peace with your god,
Whatever you perceive him to be - hairy thunderer, or cosmic muffin.
With all its hopes, dreams, promises, and urban renewal,
The world continues to deteriorate.
Give up!