It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Engerek01: He seems to be trying to deflect the attention to a different source, and he also seems ready to "buss" trent, which I believe is a common mafia tactic from what I have read.
what makes you think he's prepared to vote trent?
Engerek01: He seems to be trying to deflect the attention to a different source, and he also seems ready to "buss" trent, which I believe is a common mafia tactic from what I have read.
Vitek isn't voting or bussing Trent atm....he was asking everyone about their votes on trent, though.

Engerek01: Lol, I suddenly felt like I am in a Survivor type of game.
It's sorta like that

(In that we need to pick whom to vote off...if anyone....on each "day")

+++++

Btw I noted that you'd be willing to vote Trent if need be.....will you be willing to do so if need be before EOD if none of your other wagons get high enough?

(I ask as we have around a day or so IRL time left till EOD[End of Day..in this case, end of D1]. Also again, no pressure, vote as you will, but keep what I asked/said in mind of course)
flubbucket: If lynched does it tell us anything about ZFR or GymHenson or someone else I'm overlooking??
JoeSapphire: Is it not a lynch you approve?
It's as good as any other Day One lynch.

Vote: trentonlf
trentonlf: Et tu, Brute.
Just pinging you so you know that with Flub's vote just now, you are at L-3 I believe(if my count is correct).

With that in mind: do you care to say anything now, or would you rather wait until L-2 or so?
Vitek: ..........<snip>.............

Can people sum up why the suspect trent?
My suspicion of trentonlf stems from what I quoted from bucktoothgamer in my post #396.

I also commented earlier in post #146 about their palsy-walsy-ness.
JoeSapphire: You know, I think when I'm mafia I tend to...
The fact that you're aware of a scum-tell stops it being a scum-tell pretty much by definition.
flubbucket: My suspicion of trentonlf stems from what I quoted from bucktoothgamer in my post #396.

I also commented earlier in post #146 about their palsy-walsy-ness.
So you are up for his lynch because he asked for explanation of ZFR's actions several times and was satisfied with responses?

Would you be then willing to go for ZFR the same way?
Engerek01: Lol, I suddenly felt like I am in a Survivor type of game.
Please elaborate. What do you mean with this?
ZFR: The fact that you're aware of a scum-tell stops it being a scum-tell pretty much by definition.
I know of some things I am more prone to do as mafia. I am not sharing them to not give myself away and I try to avoid them but it can't be helped and I slip into them. So even though I am aware of them, they can be used agaisnt me if town figures them out.
bucktoothgamer: ...
So I did want to respond to it.
Understood, I can see how real life stuff could've played a part in what happened plus the game did speed up a bit then compared to start I think.

Unvote bucktoothgamer

Trent's wagon is the leading at the moment and he's also one of my voting picks as I described in post 433. Will vote him in 2 hours or so, before I sleep today.

Vitek: Vote JoeSapphire.

That's mafia Joe to me. Willing to latch on something with weak reasoning even if he doesn't really suspect the person much.
Can people sum up why the suspect trent?
He voted on GH in a way that seemed opportunistic, discussion of ZFR and trent with GH about forming wagons quick didn't sit right with me for some reason and one or two of his posts were revisiting things already laid out. (for e.g. like #298 why ZFR would apologise when voting blotunga in #214 which ZFR had already I felt explained to me before)

That being said bucky was my first pick because it seemed like he started enthusiastic like and then became rarer when he got minor heat but his explanation makes me give him some leeway and benefit of the doubt.
ZFR: The fact that you're aware of a scum-tell stops it being a scum-tell pretty much by definition.
Vitek: I know of some things I am more prone to do as mafia. I am not sharing them to not give myself away and I try to avoid them but it can't be helped and I slip into them. So even though I am aware of them, they can be used agaisnt me if town figures them out.
Fair point. I know people who are aware of their poker tells but still tend to do them unless they actively try to stop them. In precious few cases I know people who can't help but do those ticks even if they actively try to stop them.

Still, I don't like people saying "As scum I tend to..."
Vitek: Vote JoeSapphire.

That's mafia Joe to me. Willing to latch on something with weak reasoning even if he doesn't really suspect the person much.
Forgot to address this part in my previous post, would you say that your reasoning is strong or more like intuition/hunch? Like, is it supported by past games like you quoted in other instances in this game?
Everyone is so wrong. We need as much time as we can get to actually find scum because I'm not one of them so I'm going to claim. I am Mr. Handy and my name if Fisto. I can give someone 2 night actions instead of 1 by assisting them. I googled Fisto as I have no clue about Fallout characters and Lift you are funny.

You all suck for making me reveal my role as it's a cool one that I was looking forward to using. Seems I'm dead either way as I don't see scum letting me live.

Good luck Town

P.S. YOU ALL SUCK
I honestly don't see how trent asking me for a clarification and then being satisfied with it makes his scum. Could there be another explanation for his actions... hmm...

Wait, wait. I just got a crazy idea: The reason trent asked me for clarification was because my post wasn't clear enough for him. Then after I explained it he understood what I was trying to say!

How about that?

flubbucket: I also commented earlier in post #146 about their palsy-walsy-ness.
You were serious in that post?? You're saying that wasn't just a fantasy of yours? I mean after you started writing about stuff that never took place like "I think you are so very town as well." I thought it was.
(@OP: Nothing in this post is a vote)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

trentonlf: Everyone is so wrong. We need as much time as we can get to actually find scum because I'm not one of them so I'm going to claim. I am Mr. Handy and my name if Fisto. I can give someone 2 night actions instead of 1 by assisting them. I googled Fisto as I have no clue about Fallout characters and Lift you are funny.

You all suck for making me reveal my role as it's a cool one that I was looking forward to using. Seems I'm dead either way as I don't see scum letting me live.
Musing: Tis odd you'd be so quick and jump on the call to claim so easily....for one who doesn't like such things.

+++++++++++

That said, i'd like everyone's opinion on this while we have time: Should we stay the course, or no? What do y'all think?

+++++++++++

trentonlf: Good luck Town
Thanks for the well wishes, but (if you're town) don't count yourself out just yet....we still have some time to change course if need be and people decide it is the best course of action.

trentonlf: P.S. YOU ALL SUCK
This is somewhat true sometimes....sometimes we suck....sorry for that.
(especially if yer town)