It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I frankly didn't expect the scum to kill gogtrial.. he has been basically always wrong with his choices lol.
Also, RIP blotunga.

We're down to 8 players now..
How many are the scum in these games, 2 or 3?
If we fail again we could be 6vs3 (game over?) or 6vs2 (one last chance?).
phaolo: I frankly didn't expect the scum to kill gogtrial.. he has been basically always wrong with his choices lol.
Also, RIP blotunga.
Yeah, I just saw that....damn damn damn.

We need to do better this time....a lot better. :\

phaolo: We're down to 8 players now..
How many are the scum in these games, 2 or 3?
If we fail again we could be 6vs3 (game over?) or 6vs2 (one last chance?).
I don't know for sure, but possibly 3 if prior sized games are anything to go by.

If 3, it might be 3 scum or 2 scum and a third party(who may or may not be beneficial to town somehow, if there is one).

ALSO: I believe another player told me we'd be at mylo today(D3) if we mislynched, which we did.

-----

That said some things to note re: D2's wagon on Blotunga - All players on it (minus gogtrial who is confirmed town though sadly through NK, and myself[I was gonna vote them so in my mind I was on the wagon, even if it's not officially counted]) are in/on my suspects list.

1. NMillar is on top of my list still, but near tied with them now is Vitek.

I already explained many times over why I suspect NMillar, so i'll explain my suspicion of Vitek a bit more:

Vitek is there mainly because of their stealing the hammer from me, somewhat preventing Blotunga from having more time to post their reads/leans on players and other info before the end of the day(D2), even though I had stated I would hammer and we had time left for me to do so.

Add to that this little "odd" thing: Why would Vitek, who seems to suspect me(if their last posts to me on D2 are anything to go by) vote for my intended vote/hammer choice and hammer them themselves if they're town!Vitek? Why didn't they let me hammer, look bad for doing so, and let me be suspected more the next day(today-d3) if they suspect me?

I mean maybe they thought I was bluffing, and that Blotunga and I were scum, and that I wouldn't hammer Blotunga....but they(Vitek) were here, so why not wait out the ten or so minutes till I said I was going to hammer?

2. Catte and dedo
(for various reasons listed already)

3. Lift
(he is near the bottom as I have little case against them atm, and little/lesser things to suspect compared to the others)

------

Tbh, I feel at least 1(maybe 2) scum are in my top 4 suspects....and given the odds(if we do have 3 scum, and seeing as we are down several town) that is very likely imo.

As such, and with the above in mind.....likely will vote Vitek or Nmillar again...but first things first.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To all players: Please tell me your thoughts on the scum suspects of mine above, and how you feel about Vitek needlessly hammering on D2. Also, if you have any wagon analysis or thoughts(even concerning me)< please share them if you would.

It will likely be of benefit to town and also help me to determine how to move forward and vote as well.
huh, gogtrial was Not what I was expecting. i Suppose he was not "noisy scum" after All.
So, did gogtrial leave any breadcrumbs? Didficult to review past posts when confined to mobile.
Btw we had various players not partecipating much in this game.
I hope they're not scum, because it would just be a boring reveal..
Replied to Catte and Nmillar:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

my name is magike catte: huh, gogtrial was Not what I was expecting. i Suppose he was not "noisy scum" after All.
Well hello there....while yer here, maybe reply to my queries at the bottom of post 799? It'd be a big help.

++++++

nmillar: So, did gogtrial leave any breadcrumbs? Didficult to review past posts when confined to mobile.
Will have to check, as I didn't make many notes for them.

Also while yer here, or when you can(due to IRL): If you could sometime answer the queries in the bottom bit of post 799 it'd also be a big help.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also note to all players: I AGAIN note that Catte and NMillar BOTH show up around the same time at the start of D3, just like on D2.

@Phaolo-Post 802: If you could also answer what I asked in post 799 near the bottom or offer your thought i'd appreciate it.

(To OP: Nothing in this post is a vote)
bwuh? bah!
GymHenson: Also note to all players: I AGAIN note that Catte and NMillar BOTH show up around the same time at the start of D3, just like on D2.
This is a really strange thing to get hung up on. We're both UK based, so you'd expect us to have similar activity periods. Also, it's just past lunch time in the UK, so I assume Catte's post was made on his lunch break.
Hm, Ravencalw with role. It explains why he was iffy about blotunga and his Ravenclaw musing about all of them being vanilla.
It is also third Ravenclaw town so we now know it is not 2 towns per house.

phaolo: Btw we had various players not partecipating much in this game.
I hope they're not scum, because it would just be a boring reveal..
If all absent players were scum we would have already lost as they would have majority. :-)
It is sad to see gogtrial go if only because he was driving force behind most discussions. Even though he was not much on point so far in this game he was at least generting content.

phaolo: I frankly didn't expect the scum to kill gogtrial.. he has been basically always wrong with his choices lol.
Also, RIP blotunga.
Is there anyone you did expect to get NK'ed?
GymHenson: Well hello there....while yer here, maybe reply to my queries at the bottom of post 799? It'd be a big help.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also note to all players: I AGAIN note that Catte and NMillar BOTH show up around the same time at the start of D3, just like on D2.
I don't see Vitek's hammer as particularly AI. Scum!Vitek would know blotunga's alignment and would have no particular reason to put himself in the spotlight like that. You could say that scum!Vitek did that precisely because scum!Vitek would have no reason to do that, but it's pretty much textbook WIFOM. That way madness lies.
Since waiting wouldn't have actually made any difference it seems like what you're really upset about is being denied a place on the wagon. If blotunga had flipped scum I would find your upset a little more suspicious, as it is it's meh.

Nmillar I'm not sure about.

Catte... well you've been tunnelling on me the entire game for not responding to an RVS vote so I'm not really taking that seriously.

Dedo - I've forgotten your reasons.

+++

I'm not sure what conclusions you think you can draw from that? As nmillar already pointed out, we're in the same time zone. Do you think that instead of rolling dice, ZFR hand picked the scum team out of people he thought might come online at the same time?
my name is magike catte: huh, gogtrial was Not what I was expecting. i Suppose he was not "noisy scum" after All.
NISA? This is clearly in reference to me, as I'm the only player with a name starting with N, whereas your GISS from D2 could be GH or gogtrial. I don't like how generic this is considering my claim, as you could claim this is "nmillar is scum" or "nmillar is Slytherin", but I have no idea what the A is for? gogtrial is clearly neither, so GISS is in reference to GH, and you're suggesting he's scum? No point remaining in the dark with whatever information you're trying to convey here due to the number of townies we've lost already.
GymHenson: @Phaolo-Post 802: If you could also answer what I asked in post 799 near the bottom or offer your thought i'd appreciate it.
I frankly hoped we had more days to catch scum (I didn't do the math).
I'm still left in the dark about them.
I'll need to think about it.

Vitek: Hm, Ravencalw with role. It explains why he was iffy about blotunga and his Ravenclaw musing about all of them being vanilla.
It is also third Ravenclaw town so we now know it is not 2 towns per house.
I wish ZFR didn't encourage this line of thinking with his comment.
I'm still not sure why he said that such themed part wasn't just flavor anymore. *scratches head*

Vitek: If all absent players were scum we would have already lost as they would have majority. :-)
I didn't mean "if all absent players were scum" but "if most scum were among them".

Vitek: It is sad to see gogtrial go if only because he was driving force behind most discussions. Even though he was not much on point so far in this game he was at least generting content.
Is there anyone you did expect to get NK'ed?
No, just him not to be chosen.
But yeah, maybe it makes sense, since he was the most investigative townie.
nmillar: NISA? This is clearly in reference to me, as I'm the only player with a name starting with N, whereas your GISS from D2 could be GH or gogtrial. I don't like how generic this is considering my claim, as you could claim this is "nmillar is scum" or "nmillar is Slytherin", but I have no idea what the A is for? gogtrial is clearly neither, so GISS is in reference to GH, and you're suggesting he's scum? No point remaining in the dark with whatever information you're trying to convey here due to the number of townies we've lost already.
Don't worry about it, it probably doesn't mean anything. Hypothetically, if it did mean something then if now was a good time it would have just been stated, right? So either it doesn't mean anything or now is not the time, probably the former.
nmillar: This is a really strange thing to get hung up on. We're both UK based, so you'd expect us to have similar activity periods. Also, it's just past lunch time in the UK, so I assume Catte's post was made on his lunch break.
But this close together, at the start of D2 and D3?

"Today"(D3) you two posted about 20 minutes apart, at the start of the "day", and I believe on D2 the both of you posted with an hour of each other.

Might be nothing, but it does seem odd.

Sidenote: Both of you are UK based, BUT one of you is on vacation, and the other not.....yet you both posted close to each other.....there is that to consider as well.

(Bump needed)
Vitek: If all absent players were scum we would have already lost as they would have majority. :-)
It is sad to see gogtrial go if only because he was driving force behind most discussions. Even though he was not much on point so far in this game he was at least generting content.
This post bit: You seem awfully ok with us being so possibly close to losing the game.....why is that?

+++++++++++++++++

To all other players: How does this post of Vitek (after hammering a town player and town being so close to a loss) seem to each of you? Odd, or am I imagining things?

(Bump needed again)