It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nmillar: This whole post is just off, and the buddying attempt with GH is sending shivers down my spine.
Micro and phaolo with Lift / Vitek as scum is looking very plausible now.
phaolo: Funny that you say this about that post..
It's where I specified that you weren't the only possible scum in that config, but maybe GH instead.. I basically gave you a possible pass XD
Exactly. You're being deliberately unspecific to give yourself the opportunity to switch wagons.

@Vitek - you are correct. Catte suggested that other people would be able to verify the joke, but it wasn't until the post after mine that dedo conformed this was the case.

@GH I'm first in line to kick your ass all over the place.

Unvote GH

I feel like I may be doing the same tunneling that I've been accusing GH of all this time, with an extra helping of OMGUS on top.

With the recent posts, I'm calling it now. Vitek, Micro and phaolo are the scum team. You can all thank me later, or more likely get an "I told.you so".

Vote phaolo
my name is magike catte: None of the breadcrumbs ever meant anything, although I deliberately picked letters that would be somewhat ambiguous. I have been trying to get myself nightkilled since the beginning of the game because I was a little overwhelmed with work and thought the best thing I could achieve as a VT was to draw the night kill.
If this crap is really true, do you know what's best to do in this case?
Contact the game's organizer and tell him that you won't be able to partecipate.
What's wrong, instead, is to ruin the game for everyone else with random clues.
my name is magike catte: My name is Manuel Alce from Hufflepuff and I am VT.
Nice name...also yer Hufflepuff as well? Welcome!

*GH offers Catte the sekrit handshake and/or hug*

(not longer than 5 seconds though cuz otherwise that's be too "ghey" even for one such as me ;D)

(To all: Yes, I am admitting I am/claiming my house....which is also House Hufflepuff.....for the heck of it)

my name is magike catte: None of the breadcrumbs ever meant anything, although I deliberately picked letters that would be somewhat ambiguous. I have been trying to get myself nightkilled since the beginning of the game because I was a little overwhelmed with work and thought the best thing I could achieve as a VT was to draw the night kill.
You thought it was obvious that I used the same method as the last game? I agree, that's why I used it. Well I wanted it to be spotted but hopefully not sPoRtsman levels of obvious.
So you crumbed as well? I crumbed a bit myself for fun, though no one seemed to pick up on it, sadly.
nmillar: Vote phaolo
So, Nmillar changed the previous revealing config, instead of waiting for Micro (where the f are you).
And did it so suddenly, by purposely creating a (weak) reason for switching.
I guess it's clear he's the scum now..
phaolo: If this crap is really true, do you know what's best to do in this case?
Contact the game's organizer and tell him that you won't be able to partecipate.
I didn't say I wasn't able to participate did I? I said I wanted to get night killed.
The nature of the game is that people will get night killed by the mafia. It's better for town if those night killed are not power roles. I have regrets about how I handled the questions today, but I have no regrets about leaving fake breadcrumbs.
nmillar: @GH I'm first in line to kick your ass all over the place.
If yer town and you get lynched and/or my play costs us the game then fair enough.

nmillar: I feel like I may be doing the same tunneling that I've been accusing GH of all this time, with an extra helping of OMGUS on top.
Maybe, and maybe yer town(if you are feel free to kick my butt twice as much after the game is over if you so choose)....but I am willing to take my chances:

Double Plus extra vote Nmillar
Addition EBWOP to the previous post: I'd also kick myself hard if I switched and found out after the game I was right and/or that giving NMillar a free pass lost us the game.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

phaolo: If this crap is really true, do you know what's best to do in this case?
As Catte said in post 1042, it's a good strategy.....a VT putting themselves in the crosshairs to protect any power roles from being the possible NK on a given "day", that is.
Congrats scum.
nmillar: Congrats scum.
Am I missing something? You know GH didn't cast a valid vote right? Of course maybe you know that and you're hoping to manipulate us with the LAMIST "oh no, we've lost!" act.
my name is magike catte: Am I missing something? You know GH didn't cast a valid vote right?
GH already voted nmillar.
my name is magike catte: Am I missing something? You know GH didn't cast a valid vote right? Of course maybe you know that and you're hoping to manipulate us with the LAMIST "oh no, we've lost!" act.
I figure the wording and the fact it's not bolded would've been evidence enough of that.....oh yeah, plus the fact I VOTED ALREADY.

As such, I think this is scum!Nmillar scurrying around a bit and hoping we change course....AGAIN.

(BTW, I am shocked you didn't notice my admissions to you in the one recent post....skimming my posts again mayhaps? :))

(Also an aside: I wonder as well why no one has called attention to it...tis odd it tis)
nmillar: Congrats scum.
my name is magike catte: Am I missing something? You know GH didn't cast a valid vote right? Of course maybe you know that and you're hoping to manipulate us with the LAMIST "oh no, we've lost!" act.
No, just had enough of having the same arguments over and over again. There's nothing more I can do other than profess my innocence in the exact same way for the nth time.

Everyone who is town aligned has played very poorly in this game (myself included) - too many people are focusing on one target and building a case around that target and not bothering to look elsewhere.

As I said before, the scum team are phaolo, Vitek and Micro, but do whatever you want. I've got no fight left, but will not vote for myself, so scum will still have to do a bit of extra work to manipulate the vote.

I'm off to book my ticket to GH's hometown.
my name is magike catte: Am I missing something? You know GH didn't cast a valid vote right?
phaolo: GH already voted nmillar.
Exactly, ages ago. nmillar was acting like he'd just got another vote.

GymHenson: I figure the wording and the fact it's not bolded would've been evidence enough of that.....oh yeah, plus the fact I VOTED ALREADY.

As such, I think this is scum!Nmillar scurrying around a bit and hoping we change course....AGAIN.

(BTW, I am shocked you didn't notice my admissions to you in the one recent post....skimming my posts again mayhaps? :))

(Also an aside: I wonder as well why no one has called attention to it...tis odd it tis)
Exactly, but nmillar seemed to be acting as if your second vote was real.

Do you mean your house claim? While it's nice to see another Hufflepuff (who am I kidding, Hufflepuff sucks), it's not really an earthshattering revelation. I don't know anything that suggests houses have any relevance.
I'm here and catching up.

Off-topic question: Is someone's Barefoot Essentials broken? I've lost the ability to "quick reply" to posts, it seems.
nmillar: No, just had enough of having the same arguments over and over again. There's nothing more I can do other than profess my innocence in the exact same way for the nth time.
You professed such, but as I said: I worry....what if you are scum, and I was right, and I changed course and cost us the game?

I doubted my reads in the past when town and it cost us a game or two iirc....and as such, I am trying to "stay the course" more as of the latest games, if I can help it.

If you somehow are town, well at least I tried....which is something at least.

That said, if you're scum as I suspect then your lynch will be a boon for town and a much needed confidence boost for myself.

nmillar: Everyone who is town aligned has played very poorly in this game (myself included) - too many people are focusing on one target and building a case around that target and not bothering to look elsewhere.
Hope you don't mean me....o.0....i've had a good number on my suspects list for one reason or another.

nmillar: As I said before, the scum team are phaolo, Vitek and Micro, but do whatever you want. I've got no fight left, but will not vote for myself, so scum will still have to do a bit of extra work to manipulate the vote.
You're trying to say that you suspect the lurkers and the oddly acting(to me, imo) Vitek?

*Falls off new chair while laughing*

Sorry, my bad....I just cannot take that seriously....though if you're town and right feel free to rub it in my face(while kicking my butt of course).

nmillar: I'm off to book my ticket to GH's hometown.
Good luck with that, i'm totes moving to the mars colony :D

(Bump needed to make a short post in a sec)