It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PookaMustard: GameRager and blotunga, are you sure both of you fully read your PMs? Every single letter in it?
Yes, as I said the rest is just flavor text/fluff and mentions the other person's/mason's name & the win conditions & thus likely useless to town. Now let us move on to finding scum.
==============================

SirPrimalform: Errr... you shouldn't be PMing other players about the game, even if it's a technical question. Always PM the mod.
I wasn't asking about the game....I stupidly thought that we could as one player here said masons chatted/could chat and I assumed without checking. I stopped after the one PM.

SirPrimalform: I share your uncertainty. Given that we probably have time (i.e. we got two scum in two Days), I'd actually be up for lynching one to confirm the other.

It just occurred to me that there is a way that Joe might have included 4 scum. What if they were mafia lovers? That might weaken them enough to keep it balanced and I wouldn't put it past Joe to do something like that.

If them being masons is in fact a falseclaim it would explain Blotunga's reluctance to give details as well as GR's "misclaim" that he had no PR and why he was taking Blotunga's lead.
Why does this seem like scum play/trying to get town lynched play to me?

Think about it(if you are indeed town): If masons can be opposing alignments(sometimes) as some said here than lynching one of us necessarily wouldn't be enough for some and some would likely then want to lynch the other as well.

Also I don't think joe would have made a 4 scum team as that seems a tad much.
==============================

SirPrimalform: Wow, totally not the response I was expecting from you! I think maybe I'll wait for some opinions from the people whose alignment I'm not currently questioning.
blotunga: You know what, I'm starting to get pissed off by all this questioning. Maybe you're the scum trying to eliminate some town, to have less headaches.

vote SirPrimalform
I think SPF is acting a bit suspicious as well, but I will hold off for now. I don't think the final scum would make themselves such a target/so visible.
-----------------------------------------------------

blotunga: Btw. Going back ot the votes and behavior I think Redfire stuck out the most.
unvote spf

vote redfiregaming

If i don't get NKed I'm more than happy to be lynched tomorrow.
Why RF, if I may ask? Is it because of the reasons listed by SPF in post 480 or something else?
GameRager: I wasn't asking about the game....I stupidly thought that we could as one player here said masons chatted/could chat and I assumed without checking. I stopped after the one PM.
Wow dude... I don't know what to say. If your PM doesn't say anything about chatting then you don't get to chat! Why would you listen to our speculation over what your actual PM says?

GameRager: Why does this seem like scum play/trying to get town lynched play to me?

Think about it(if you are indeed town): If masons can be opposing alignments(sometimes) as some said here than lynching one of us necessarily wouldn't be enough for some and some would likely then want to lynch the other as well.
Also I don't think joe would have made a 4 scum team as that seems a tad much.
You misread/understood. Masons can't be of different alignments, that's the absolute defining characteristic of masons. So when I say lynch one to confirm the other, I mean if we lynch you and you flip "Haitian Mason" then we know Blotunga is also a Haitian Mason.

I didn't suggest you were masons of differing alignments, I suggested the entire mason claim was false.

My suggestion was that you were lovers as it's the only thing that would balance having 4 scum in a 12 player game.

I'm sorry guys, I really think we need to lynch GameRager. His whole thing of not even seeming to know what his role is from post to post is fishy as hell. It strikes me as though he is falseclaiming but Blotunga has had to coach him through the whole thing. It's far too distracting, he's definitely next in the PoE for me.

Vote GameRager
SirPrimalform: Wow dude... I don't know what to say. If your PM doesn't say anything about chatting then you don't get to chat! Why would you listen to our speculation over what your actual PM says?
Chalk it up to me being impulsive and dumb.

SirPrimalform: You misread/understood. Masons can't be of different alignments, that's the absolute defining characteristic of masons. So when I say lynch one to confirm the other, I mean if we lynch you and you flip "Haitian Mason" then we know Blotunga is also a Haitian Mason.

I didn't suggest you were masons of differing alignments, I suggested the entire mason claim was false.

My suggestion was that you were lovers as it's the only thing that would balance having 4 scum in a 12 player game.

I'm sorry guys, I really think we need to lynch GameRager. His whole thing of not even seeming to know what his role is from post to post is fishy as hell. It strikes me as though he is falseclaiming but Blotunga has had to coach him through the whole thing. It's far too distracting, he's definitely next in the PoE for me.

Vote GameRager
I didn't say you specifically said that masons were./could be of different alignments.....it was someone else iirc.....would have to look back and find the post to be sure who said it.

Also your vote stinks of scum trying to get rid of one town so they can then NK the other and get rid of two town in one fell swoop. Will have to think about it but for now you are on my list of possible scum at a fairly high mark.
GameRager: Chalk it up to me being impulsive and dumb.

I didn't say you specifically said that masons were./could be of different alignments.....it was someone else iirc.....would have to look back and find the post to be sure who said it.

Also your vote stinks of scum trying to get rid of one town so they can then NK the other and get rid of two town in one fell swoop. Will have to think about it but for now you are on my list of possible scum at a fairly high mark.
Hah! To the whole thing.
GameRager: Chalk it up to me being impulsive and dumb.

SirPrimalform: Hah! To the whole thing.
Eh, you are one of the few I noticed who seems to be pushing the whole "they are actually scum" thing. Either you are town who has a broken scum detector or you are scum trying to get rid of two town PR players via a lynch/NK.
GameRager: Eh, you are one of the few I noticed who seems to be pushing the whole "they are actually scum" thing. Either you are town who has a broken scum detector or you are scum trying to get rid of two town PR players via a lynch/NK.
Honestly, I was edging towards nmillar or RFG until you made post 481. On top of everything else it's just too sketchy to ignore. Even if you aren't scum, you're a huge distraction.
GameRager: Eh, you are one of the few I noticed who seems to be pushing the whole "they are actually scum" thing. Either you are town who has a broken scum detector or you are scum trying to get rid of two town PR players via a lynch/NK.
SirPrimalform: Honestly, I was edging towards nmillar or RFG until you made post 481. On top of everything else it's just too sketchy to ignore. Even if you aren't scum, you're a huge distraction.
You mean the post where I started suspecting you as scum(in my posts)? That post? Well that isn't odd at all.

Also being a distraction isn't reason to lynch a fellow town :p

(And also likely get two town killed as the other of us not lynched would likely be hit by scum as a NK)
GameRager: You mean the post where I started suspecting you as scum(in my posts)? That post? Well that isn't odd at all.
You mean the one where you started OMGUSing at me? Yup, that's the one. You can thank Blotunga's earlier OMGUS as another influence.
GameRager: You mean the post where I started suspecting you as scum(in my posts)? That post? Well that isn't odd at all.
SirPrimalform: You mean the one where you started OMGUSing at me? Yup, that's the one. You can thank Blotunga's earlier OMGUS as another influence.
So you're relying on those reasons for your suspicions and those alone? Seems a bit flimsy, tbh, but I can now somewhat see a bit of town reasoning for your replies now...if just a bit.

Also what earlier OMGUS by blotunga? A post # would help. ;)
SirPrimalform: Funnily enough I am actually with you there. Post 451 was definitely eyebrow-worthy, if only for the sheer speed at which RFG slammed a vote on nmillar after I posted my thoughts. It did come across very much as "any lynch will do".
I tend to put votes on my most likely scum candidate at that moment, rather than waiting as I am bound to forget what I was supposed to do.

Here's the issue I have right now. GameRager and Blotunga's interactions only make sense if they're the same alignment. And Blotunga made this post immediately after ZFR's "Scum!Agent with Scum!Trent" post:
blotunga: I mostly agree with the above from zfr. Being in disagreement with agent in no way clears trent. So I think they both have to die for the greater good... Except if new facts come to light in D2, which I don't expect. I see no point in continuing this day so I'm willing to drop the hammer if nobody has anything else to add.
This seems extremely early for a bus. Of course, as Pooka said, there could be two scum teams, but why would Agent say there were 3 scum if there were 2, especially since the rest of his information checked out? And if there were 3 scum on one team and 2 on another, the game would be completely broken.

It seems the only way GameRager could be scum is if the Mason role is bastard.
RedFireGaming: Here's the issue I have right now. GameRager and Blotunga's interactions only make sense if they're the same alignment. And Blotunga made this post immediately after ZFR's "Scum!Agent with Scum!Trent" post:
If there is a chance that there are two scum then whats to say that gamerager and blotunga aren't scum buddy’s and not masons? Blotunga didn’t seem too worried about getting killed by scum.
LOLChan: If there is a chance that there are two scum then whats to say that gamerager and blotunga aren't scum buddy’s and not masons? Blotunga didn’t seem too worried about getting killed by scum.
Because Agent was telling the truth about being a watched of Kalunga with Trent as his scumbuddy. Why lie about a third scum?
GameRager: So you're relying on those reasons for your suspicions and those alone? Seems a bit flimsy, tbh, but I can now somewhat see a bit of town reasoning for your replies now...if just a bit.
Obviously not just those. I've been expressing my doubts for quite some time, those were simply the last straws.

GameRager: Also what earlier OMGUS by blotunga? A post # would help. ;)
#475.

You know, the one where he decided that I must be scum for subjecting him to scrutiny. He then quickly backpedalled and voted for RFG, presumably because he realised that whether he's scum or town, the OMGUS isn't a good look.
SirPrimalform: Obviously not just those. I've been expressing my doubts for quite some time, those were simply the last straws.
Such as what? If you could refresh my memory to a particular post/posts or stance you hold currently it would also be appreciated.

SirPrimalform: #475.

You know, the one where he decided that I must be scum for subjecting him to scrutiny. He then quickly backpedalled and voted for RFG, presumably because he realised that whether he's scum or town, the OMGUS isn't a good look.
At that time he was trying to keep my PR(which I didn't fully realize was a PR) under wraps from scum, and you kept asking too much eventually(along with other people's posts) causing him to just claim/drop info......thus putting me and him in the spotlight for NK potentially. As such, I can see why he voted for you initially.

As a town shouldn't you only ask for the info needed to verify a person's claims and not more and more beyond that?
GameRager: Such as what? If you could refresh my memory to a particular post/posts or stance you hold currently it would also be appreciated.
Normally I'd oblige if it was one specific post, but it's all over my posts from the past few days. Just read the last couple of pages.

GameRager: At that time he was trying to keep my PR(which I didn't fully realize was a PR) under wraps from scum, and you kept asking too much eventually(along with other people's posts) causing him to just claim/drop info......thus putting me and him in the spotlight for NK potentially. As such, I can see why he voted for you initially.
Uhhh... what? You think that in post #475, made earlier today, he was trying to keep your PR under wraps?

GameRager: As a town shouldn't you only ask for the info needed to verify a person's claims and not more and more beyond that?
Would you care to point out when we got the info needed to verify the claims? Maybe I kept asking because no verification was forthcoming.