It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: Looks like your scum buddy turned on you. How you like them apples? :P
Slowroller....

Congrats winners. If I'm right, you only got one vote from trent throughout the game?

I'm happy I picked Lift and trent on D3. Would have been embarassing if I got only 1 right.

I finally saw mafia!Bookwyrm. Like in real life Resistance, past game can cloud your judgment. Now I can imaging Book being scum.
Attachments:
new.png (388 Kb)
Post edited August 18, 2019 by ZFR
ZFR: Or are you slowrolling?
My rule of thumb: Never decloak until the mod ends the game. You just never know what you don't know.

I was going to make an exception this time (but now I see Agent has already ended the game), because I think I owe Lift an apology for my previous post. It was a little bit rude of me; I just wanted to work "apples" in there (you'll see why), I thought of a line that could work right as the family was trying to walk out the door for some errands, and I was still stuck on the idea of using the line even though I saw Red had voted.

-----

That was rather harder than I remember, probably because I've gotten so used to "Meh, I'm a vanilla townie and thus I can be blase because I'm expendable".
Bookwyrm627: You just never know what you don't know.
Good point actually. If a bastard mod decides to add a twist, would be embarassing to lose because you celebrated too early.
Bookwyrm627: You just never know what you don't know.
ZFR: Good point actually. If a bastard mod decides to add a twist, would be embarassing to lose because you celebrated too early.
Exactly, though I generally trust the mods here to call it before they start it if they're going to be a bastard for a game.
Finished reading QT. I feel really really stupid for clearing Red due to lack of coaching.
Bookwyrm, what did you mean by "The thought of bringing the apples back amuses me." in the qt?
ZFR: Finished reading QT. I feel really really stupid for clearing Red due to lack of coaching.
:D
ZFR: Bookwyrm, what did you mean by "The thought of bringing the apples back amuses me." in the qt?
Call back to the one off joke from D1 about the cop mentioning apples or something to breadcrumb to the doc.

I'd been trying to figure out how to insert something about "An apple a day keeps Flub away", but I wasn't having any luck.
Post edited August 18, 2019 by Bookwyrm627
agentcarr16: The game is over!
Also, agent, thank you very much for hosting. I really enjoyed it. And everyone for playing.
ZFR: <snip>
NP, enjoyed hosting again.

What did people think of the setup?
agentcarr16: The game is over!
ZFR: Also, agent, thank you very much for hosting. I really enjoyed it. And everyone for playing.
Agreed.
Yes, thank you agent for hosting! It was fun, even if I couldn't dedicate half the time to the game that I usually do.
agentcarr16: What did people think of the setup?
It was interesting. I like the play/counter play available in D0, and it does a good job of skipping RVS. The smaller games still feel quite brutal.
Good night, by the way. The music's done for today and I'm tired.
Thanks everyone! Agentcarr, the setup was amazing, and so was the [Story? Background? I don't know the specific word.]
As of now, it is my real life birthday, and this was a really nice way to top off the day.

I don't think I've gotten this much adrenalin and stress from a game before.

This is also probably the last time anyone will trust me, judging by Pooka and Lift. At least I haven't played secret Hitler! (Yet)

Congratulations to Trent for being the first to figure me out! GR and Pooka, sorry for killing you.
I didn't follow closely, but...

1) Town hasty-lynched the doctor D1, and

2) then lynched the person who had been copped (by the flipped town cop) at LYLO on the overly slim chance scum picked Godfather for the role AND that Godfather just happened to be Lift which, regardless of anyone's gut, makes it the lowest percentage play on the board?

Yikes.