It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: If I had to pick now I would still rather lynch RedFireGaming, he keeps wagon jumping like he’s just trying to find the easiest lynch to get on. His posts I pointed out before (342 & 353) that were 7 hours apart contradict each other. If he’s not scum I’ll be surprised.
Don't you think Red's behaviour could be explained by him being totally new to the game?
Deadline approaches, conversation has quieted, and I'm ready to move on.

I'm not in favor of a Pooka lynch right now. Micro is my favorite for lynch. I could go for some Lift or Red blood as well.
trentonlf: If I had to pick now I would still rather lynch RedFireGaming, he keeps wagon jumping like he’s just trying to find the easiest lynch to get on. His posts I pointed out before (342 & 353) that were 7 hours apart contradict each other. If he’s not scum I’ll be surprised.
ZFR: Don't you think Red's behaviour could be explained by him being totally new to the game?
This fascination everyone has with giving people who are new a break is not something I subscribe to. If someone is wanting to play mafia it takes only a little reading to understand the game so they should get no breaks. I would happily lynch a new player Day one if I felt they were scummy.
ZFR: Don't you think Red's behaviour could be explained by him being totally new to the game?
trentonlf: This fascination everyone has with giving people who are new a break is not something I subscribe to. If someone is wanting to play mafia it takes only a little reading to understand the game so they should get no breaks. I would happily lynch a new player Day one if I felt they were scummy.
No, no. You misunderstood me. I'm not saying they should be given "breaks". I don't mind lynching new players if I do find them scummy, I'm just saying that some behaviour, like jumping around with votes, can be caused by being inexperienced.

Experienced scum can hide behind such players. Look at last game where inexperienced players were lynched early for "scumminess" that was actually mistakes.
That should be taken into account.
Bookwyrm627: I could go for some Lift or Red blood as well.
Why Lift?
Bookwyrm627: I could go for some Lift or Red blood as well.
ZFR: Why Lift?
Long standing suspicion and some suspect arguments.
ZFR: Why Lift?
Bookwyrm627: Long standing suspicion.
I can fully agree with this, since I've been having the same thing. Only I think in my case it's because of the SH game.

Still, the major issue I have with Lift being scum is that he didn't hammer Pooka when I put him at L-1. If Pooka was town I can't see him not hammering.

You think Lift can be scum in Town!Pooka scenario (he'd have to be godfather in such a case)?
Bookwyrm627: Long standing suspicion.
ZFR: I can fully agree with this, since I've been having the same thing. Only I think in my case it's because of the SH game.

Still, the major issue I have with Lift being scum is that he didn't hammer Pooka when I put him at L-1. If Pooka was town I can't see him not hammering.

You think Lift can be scum in Town!Pooka scenario (he'd have to be godfather in such a case)?
He only had the one chance to hammer, iirc, and that was right after Pooka claimed. I could see scum!Lift hesitating at that point, because a hammer on the Town Cop, days before deadline and right after the claim, is going to look all sorts of bad for anyone, and Lift wasn't on the most Town footing as it was. I can't imagine him surviving D3 very well in that scenario. He could try to play it off as a mistake, but why take the risk that he can't talk fast enough to survive?
ZFR: I can fully agree with this, since I've been having the same thing. Only I think in my case it's because of the SH game.

Bookwyrm627: He only had the one chance to hammer, iirc, and that was right after Pooka claimed. I could see scum!Lift hesitating at that point, because a hammer on the Town Cop, days before deadline and right after the claim, is going to look all sorts of bad for anyone, and Lift wasn't on the most Town footing as it was. I can't imagine him surviving D3 very well in that scenario. He could try to play it off as a mistake, but why take the risk that he can't talk fast enough to survive?
But he was the one who got cleared by that Town Cop...

Still...

Maybe he did get cold feet, and by the time he thought he could do it, trent had removed his vote.
ZFR: But he was the one who got cleared by that Town Cop...
So? That's no proof that he isn't Godfather, and he'd still have an ally out there that could be outed.

Pretend for a moment that you see
"Hey, I'm Town Cop."
"Hammered!"
*flips Town Cop*

What is your first reaction to the hammer?
ZFR: But he was the one who got cleared by that Town Cop...
Bookwyrm627: So? That's no proof that he isn't Godfather, and he'd still have an ally out there that could be outed.

Pretend for a moment that you see
"Hey, I'm Town Cop."
"Hammered!"
*flips Town Cop*

What is your first reaction to the hammer?
Well it didn't go exactly that way. You forgot one thing.

"Hey, I'm Town Cop."
(Lots of questioning and bad, to put it mildly, answers)
"Hammered!"
*flips Town Cop*

2 people voted after the claim. One ZFR (technically unvote and revote) and one Lift. If my reaction was to vote someone next day, it would be the person not cleared by the town cop.
trentonlf: This fascination everyone has with giving people who are new a break is not something I subscribe to. If someone is wanting to play mafia it takes only a little reading to understand the game so they should get no breaks. I would happily lynch a new player Day one if I felt they were scummy.
ZFR: No, no. You misunderstood me. I'm not saying they should be given "breaks". I don't mind lynching new players if I do find them scummy, I'm just saying that some behaviour, like jumping around with votes, can be caused by being inexperienced.

Experienced scum can hide behind such players. Look at last game where inexperienced players were lynched early for "scumminess" that was actually mistakes.
That should be taken into account.
Read the two posts I stated and tell me how that’s a newbie play and not a scum play.
ZFR: Well it didn't go exactly that way. You forgot one thing.

"Hey, I'm Town Cop."
(Lots of questioning and bad, to put it mildly, answers)
"Hammered!"
*flips Town Cop*

2 people voted after the claim. One ZFR (technically unvote and revote) and one Lift.
I'm not talking about anyone hammering Pooka (certainly several people had the chance during discussions), I'm talking specifically about Lift hammering Pooka.

Post 268 (ZFR): Pooka wagon is Wyrm, Trent, ZFR.
269 (Pooka): Pooka claims cop.
[Lift and Pooka exchange a few posts. Lift could hammer but doesn't]
273 (ZFR): Unvote. Pooka at L-2.
289 (ZFR): Vote Pooka. Pooka at L-1 again.
302 (Trent): Unvote Pooka. L-2 again. There were no Lift posts while Pooka is at L-1.
307 (Lift): Vote Pooka. L-1 again. This is Lift's first post since Trent unvoted.

Lift hasn't left Pooka's wagon since he voted in 307.

Pooka was vulnerable to a Lift hammer immediately after the claim for a short time. He was vulnerable for some amount of time last Saturday (I don't know how long. A few hours?), but I have no evidence to say that Lift was around and passed up the opportunity. Considering his pushing for Pooka's lynch since then, I'd wager that he simply wasn't around.

ZFR: If my reaction was to vote someone next day, it would be the person not cleared by the town cop.
I'll have to keep that in mind if the situation ever comes up while I'm GF. :)
trentonlf: Read the two posts I stated and tell me how that’s a newbie play and not a scum play.
I don't know. I've never been a newbie myself; started fully experienced. Just thought I'd bring it up for consideration.
Unfortunately I can only check in shortly. But not much has changed since my last post. I seem to be the last person on the Pooka-train and there is no way I'm going to vote ZFR (who ties with Micro at the moment). But, as discussed, Micro looks scummy no matter which way Pooka would flip and Post with a self-contradiction and a mis-representation (be it intentional or not) makes him look even scummier. So I'm fine with switching to Micro. If my theory that Micro and Pooka are a scum-team is true, then it is irrelevant anyhow whom we lynch first.

unvote Pooka
vote Microfish

I'm travelling the next few days and I don't know exactly when I will get internet access tomorrow. But I'll try to check in around noon or late afternoon. Depending on how traffic is.