It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Says ZFR.

I went there started skimming from that point. Then decided it is not worth my time trying to figure out what the hell happened there and how the game ended.
Vitek: Says ZFR.
Which is obviously the well known Zaire Free Republic mafia strategy.
SirPrimalform: Which is obviously the well known Zaire Free Republic mafia strategy.
And CSPVG stands for: Curb Sir Primalform's Vacuous Gibberish! ;-)
SirPrimalform: Which is obviously the well known Zaire Free Republic mafia strategy.
Lifthrasil: And CSPVG stands for: Curb Sir Primalform's Vacuous Gibberish! ;-)
Bonus points for correctly writing Primalform as one word.
Vitek: Then decided it is not worth my time trying to figure out what the hell happened there and how the game ended.
It ended with bler bringing icecream for everyone and then there was much rejoicing. Really touching.

ZFR is not an acronym/initialism.

I think I once explained on this forum where my nick came from.
Post edited September 12, 2018 by ZFR
ZFR: It ended with bler bringing icecream for everyone and then there was much rejoicing. Really touching.
So my crazy mind wasn't making that up? Damn.

ZFR: ZFR is not an acronym/initialism.

I think I once explained on this forum where my nick came from.
Don't take it wrong way but I know SPF much longer than I know you and he says something else, so I think I'd rather believe him over you.
I don't understand why you felt the need to lie to me. It's not like I am going to use it for some malicious act. <_<
Vitek: Don't take it wrong way but I know SPF much longer than I know you and he says something else, so I think I'd rather believe him over you.
I don't understand why you felt the need to lie to me. It's not like I am going to use it for some malicious act. <_<
I too know SPF longer than I know myself. And I wouldn't trust him further than I could throw him.
Lifthrasil: Well, Commuter can be kind of confirmed by any PR ... just not it's alignment. But confirming the role just requires targeting the Commuter and getting a failure message.
Well, that relies on a number of assumptions. You'd get the same result from tracking a ninja, for example.

Plus you seem to be assuming it's an unlimited commuter, whereas more typically we tend to see 1-shot/2-shot, where burning one use (plus a night's investigation) is somewhat counter-productive.

And unless the tracker is going to claim over it...it doesn't do you much good anyway. They pretty much have to be copped / lynched or just live with the uncertainty. The way hunter handled it generally bought him town cred (avoiding a potential mislynch) but at the cost of making the role itself basically worthless.
flubbucket: Here you go.
SirPrimalform: Oh wow, I never knew there was an Asylum 4, they really milked that franchise! Or was this an unofficial sequel?
It was completely unrelated. I hadn't actually even read the prior asylum games or looked at their setup or anything. It didn't even start out as an asylum theme, but around the concept of having a naive cop and a paranoid cop in the same setup and the story emerged from there.
Post edited September 13, 2018 by bler144
bler144: It was completely unrelated. I hadn't actually even read the prior asylum games or looked at their setup or anything. It didn't even start out as an asylum theme, but around the concept of having a naive cop and a paranoid cop in the same setup and the story emerged from there.
I loathe these reboots or whatever they call it. They use the same name as original, barely acknowledge there were another instances of the series of the same name in the past and act like they have nothing in common with it while also trying to lure their fans. Disgusting.
Vitek: I loathe these reboots or whatever they call it. They use the same name as original, barely acknowledge there were another instances of the series of the same name in the past and act like they have nothing in common with it while also trying to lure their fans. Disgusting.
I agree with your opinion. ZFR.