It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall: Yes, of course. After we kill a few mafia to the point you think you might have them all, you have to lynch me. That part is clear. Of course i suspect the mafia will have to try to kill me first which at the very least burns one of their night kills. I doubt mafia lets me live to Night 3 but I can try...
I really thought you were a townie :-( , but I also don't think leaving you alive is a good idea. The odds of you killing someone tonight is too high, even if you say you can't kill till night 3. We have no idea if you are lying or not.
I did confirm your cop for you. No mafioso would do that...
RWarehall: I did a re-read, there's a Yog post where he tried to paint me as supporting serial killers.
lol, I have to admit, it looks like you were having fun with it. SK has to be a very difficult role to play - but probably very fun as well. You were doing pretty well with it, given what you were dealt.
Is there any advantage to keeping a serial killer around? How did other games play out with a serial killer? Has anyone heard of a restrictor before?

Also how can you be trusted that your NK does not kick in until night 3? And that you did not come up with this role as a last ditch effort to save yourself? Could your win condition be more on the lines of you have to take out so many players to win for yourself hence claiming your NK do not kick in until a certain time and if there are more than one NK you could claim a second mafia.

I dunno for me right now there are to many what ifs and not a ton of benefit to keeping you around. But I would like to hear from others who have more experience with a serial killer or restrictor.
RWarehall: I did confirm your cop for you. No mafioso would do that...
Who do you see as being scummy at this time?
For the record, i do find HijacK scummy. At least consider my advice on that.
I also think Ixam is town. That is based on his post toward the start where he advised the prize-winners to use their gifts early if appropriate so scum wouldn't deactivate them. That is just a little too helpful for mafia to believe its a sham. Especially not knowing how powerful they might be. Mafia can try to appear helpful, but they usually did give their best insights.

That Yog scanned me explains the hostile attitude toward me, it was actually pretty clear. I thought you had my role the way you said that...
@Sage, I have seen a restrictor type role in Ultimate Werewolf. They make the targeted player speechless for the next day. My guess is ours isn't too different.

As for the Serial Killer I'm inclined to believe him. I had my doubts that we have such a role and the day 3 limitation ticks with something about me I was puzzled by.
LOL I opened this thread up and saw something implying lynching RWarehall and my first thought is "How the hell did scum convince us to lynch a freaking prizeholder!" Then I read the rest.

Sorry RWarehall :(

Unvote Robbeasy

Vote RWarehall

Yog... good luck tonight!
Frankly a serial killer in a 18 person game? There was no win for me.

Other reads...
Dedo, his alignment hinges on whether you believe that was a damning slip or not. The rest of his actions tend town, so I leave that read to you all.
Your Robbeasy, TwilightBard's and the lurkers. You can't read that which doesn't act. Voting for someone when they may have slipped up can be pro-town or pro-mafia (because you already know that person is town). Either way, even without much explanation, the actions themselves arguably make sense, so can't assess.
Fascinating!!
I really still think every town should have a serial killer on a leash ready to be sicced on overconfident scum. But I guess that's just me!
RWarehall: I'm a Restrictor / Serial Killer.
Just to get it up there - give a loose explanation of "Restrictor"

And Flub if this goes against the "role PM" rule please cut my question off in advance.
Well... well well...

Wow. That was not what I was expecting at all...

I did think RWarehall was behaving a bit odd, but didn't quite expect that. Yogs too.

I briefly saw the post earlier but had to make pizza dough for dinner and didn't get a chance to read everything or post. At first I thought it must be a ruse because I couldn't see yogs as town, but having read it all (and RWarehall's confession) the writing is pretty much on the wall.

So the big question is really... do we leave RWarehall alive? Sage could be right, and he could be lying about his win condition, but even if he were to win along side town, by killing x amount of people say, town could still win. But is a NK that much use to town? Or is it just a second lynch to possibly screw up and kill another townie?

Part of me wants to leave him alive... but I can't quite see a way that it would really benefit us, as opposed to say the possibility that he tries to kill yogs, or manages to kill another useful town power role.

I'm not sure I like yogs claiming so early, but at the same time I think he's right. If we can delay / reduce the number of night kills that gives town a much better chance. And I think I've just convinced myself, without anything to go on a controlled NK isn't all that much use to town, it just lowers our numbers all that much quicker.

I won't vote yet, to see what everyone else thinks, but I'm in favour of just getting rid of RWarehall (sorry)
Only explanation i have is it involves posts and how it works is in the hands of the storytellers.
Another reason I went so upfront early was hoping that if someone had role copped me in some way that didn't convey faction, that my role might show up as just a restrictor if it was before day 3. Granted didn't sound very town-like, but sounds a little more town-like than serial killer.
adaliabooks: I won't vote yet, to see what everyone else thinks, but I'm in favour of just getting rid of RWarehall (sorry)
It sure beats risking a Townie lynch. The question is, could it be beneficial to wait until the deadline and see what else may come up and only then seal the lynch?