It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Robbeasy: What has happened has pointed perfectly towards the lynch of a town player, right at the time when it becomes vital.
So instead of being 2/5 living people, and able to go for a double vote and win, they would instead choose a 1/5 for the chance of winning. White Flag Gambit?
Robbeasy: What has happened has pointed perfectly towards the lynch of a town player, right at the time when it becomes vital.
JMich: So instead of being 2/5 living people, and able to go for a double vote and win, they would instead choose a 1/5 for the chance of winning. White Flag Gambit?
When its a no-flip game, all possibilities are valid.

I'm probably just being paranoid - im probably just plain wrong.

Im just very uncomfortable with the 'yay we're clearly close to winning' vibe thats going on when i personally think its in the balance.

Hell - lynch me. Im Town PGO, it will fall one way or the other overnight. I have no real punch in these discussions, because people will always doubt me as i cant be investigated to be proven.
Sage103082: I did not want to take the chance of being killed with visiting Rob. I thought about going with no action but figured why not double check So I picked Yogs. And yes of course he does have a gun.
....and normally that would have been a safe bet. The wiki says so.

Back when Sage role-claimed gunsmith initially, I wasn't familiar with the role. Not only did I look it up, but I PM'd Flub to ask if I had a gun, since my initial role PM didn't mention anything about it.

The answer was no.

When I unvoted earlier today, I did so in order to bug Flub once more, just to make SURE. The answer came back, possibly somewhat annoyed, as "no" once more.

I do not have a gun.
Well this complicates things further. So either Sage or Yogs is lying about the gun. The Mafia Wiki does say a cop has a gun, but Flub is not forced to stick to this. Out of the two of them, I am inclined to believe Yogs (sorry Sage).

Yogs has been investigated twice at two different times, making it difficult to redirect both investigations, unless he is a Godfather. But, he has also been tracked visiting people who did not die, so this would possibly rule out Godfather. There is a chance he could be Scum, but based on the investigations and the fact he was tracked, I would say Town.

Sage was investigated by two cops on the same night. If she is Scum, then it's possible that someone either redirected the investigations away from Sage and onto a Town player, or Sage could indeed be a Godfather, reading Town no matter what. The reads she has provided have proved very little, given who she chose to investigate. We have been unable to track Sage, so we can not prove if she did visit those she claimed to have investigated.

To my mind there are two possibilities as to who could be Scum, Sage and Robbeasy (due to him still being unknown). The two investigations as well as some other actions that can be verified clear both Yogs and JMich somewhat. If Sage is Scum, that would also mean there is just one read on me and not two. Moving me back down to "Moderate Town", as Yogs put it. At the moment, if we are to believe Yogs about the gun, then Sage would be the most likely candidate for lynching, since we still know nothing about Robbeasy.

Based on the number of players left, the rest of the game could still go either way.

Scenario 1: 5 Players: 3 Town, 2 Scum.

If we lynch a Scum tonight, we start the next day with 2 Town and 1 Scum. If we pick correctly, we win. If we pick incorrectly on either day, we lose.

Scenario 1: 5 Players: 4 Town, 1 Scum.

If we pick correctly, we win tonight. If we lynch tonight and get it wrong, we start the next day with 2 Town and 1 Scum. Meaning we would need to pick correctly on the next day to win.
Sage103082: I did not want to take the chance of being killed with visiting Rob. I thought about going with no action but figured why not double check So I picked Yogs. And yes of course he does have a gun.
yogsloth: ....and normally that would have been a safe bet. The wiki says so.

Back when Sage role-claimed gunsmith initially, I wasn't familiar with the role. Not only did I look it up, but I PM'd Flub to ask if I had a gun, since my initial role PM didn't mention anything about it.

The answer was no.

When I unvoted earlier today, I did so in order to bug Flub once more, just to make SURE. The answer came back, possibly somewhat annoyed, as "no" once more.

I do not have a gun.
Just straight calling Sage a liar then?

hmmmm. I know I have been calling you all game, doubting and questioning most if not all of what you have done.

But now you bring it down to a straight choice between you and Sage. It's either you are using your almost 'definite town' reading as scum to basically finger exactly who you want to, or Sage has made a mis-step as scum.

Could we have other players comments on this please??
Robbeasy: Could we have other players comments on this please??
Yogsloth has been seen visiting people that didn't die. For him to be scum, CSPVG would have to be scum as well, and scum would have to have killed one of their own last night to have a chance of winning, instead of both cops claiming to have visited one of the already cleared and found him scum, thus casting ddickinson in a bad light as well. Lynch either ddickinson or the now claimed as scum and they win.
Possibility of both yogsloth and CSPVG being scum is rather low. So yogsloth's chance of being scum is rather low as well.
Sage could very well be a godfather. No one has tracked her, no one has seen her visit anyone, and her reads have all been safe (either dead, or already claimed people).
I'm more inclined to believe yogsloth than sage.
Robbeasy: Could we have other players comments on this please??
JMich: Yogsloth has been seen visiting people that didn't die. For him to be scum, CSPVG would have to be scum as well, and scum would have to have killed one of their own last night to have a chance of winning, instead of both cops claiming to have visited one of the already cleared and found him scum, thus casting ddickinson in a bad light as well. Lynch either ddickinson or the now claimed as scum and they win.
Possibility of both yogsloth and CSPVG being scum is rather low. So yogsloth's chance of being scum is rather low as well.
Sage could very well be a godfather. No one has tracked her, no one has seen her visit anyone, and her reads have all been safe (either dead, or already claimed people).
I'm more inclined to believe yogsloth than sage.
Godfather in a no-flip game?

I agree we have to go on probabilities at this late stage, its just all probabilities are based on unproven information, as we have no flips.

Aaaargh I hate working in the dark like this....
Robbeasy: Godfather in a no-flip game?
Yes. Having to be tracked or watched to be identified.
Robbeasy: Godfather in a no-flip game?
JMich: Yes. Having to be tracked or watched to be identified.
Almost as likely as having two identical cop roles, that...;)
I am not sure about yogs going on about not having a gun. I did pick him and did come back with a yes answer.
Sage103082: I am not sure about yogs going on about not having a gun. I did pick him and did come back with a yes answer.
Well... a showdown, then. Is there any role that would cause a Gunsmith to get a false report?

Not really what I was expecting in day six... but hey, we've all been expecting some kind of curveball coming sooner or later.

vote Sage103082

How odd that nobody picked up on her scummy behavior earlier in the game and tried to lynch her at that time...
yogsloth: How odd that nobody picked up on her scummy behavior earlier in the game and tried to lynch her at that time...
How very odd in deed. Though I have not been the one that has been ranting and raving about being a self proclaimed scum only to take it back with a sike nah I'm just kidding in in the last sentence of the post.
Sage103082: How very odd in deed. Though I have not been the one that has been ranting and raving about being a self proclaimed scum only to take it back with a sike nah I'm just kidding in in the last sentence of the post.
"Psyche."

But anyway... OK... what now? Where do we go from here? Do you have an explanation? A plan? A vote?

Anything?
yogsloth: Where do we go from here?...
Lucha Libre wrestling? You and Sage, loser gets lynched? :-)

Although I don't think it would end well. I tend to agree with you in regards to the game, but my money would be on Sage for the wrestling. I think she would tear your arms off. :-)
ddickinson: Where do we go from here?...
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLMoc2WOwTQ]Odds and Evens?[/url]? =)