It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: just a little frustrated it seems.
And people judged me when I said that last game.
You guys...... you make me wanna cringe sometimes..........
HypersomniacLive: Unless flub's into scribbling to no end, I'd say he's got everything under control, and we will have a good game - one way or the other. ;-)
Unless he has finally snapped. He could be swivelling around on an office chair doing an evil laugh and writing who knows what. I knew we should have lynched him at the beginning. :-)

Only kidding flub, I'm sure everything will turn out great. I kind of like that the game is a bit different, makes it a bit more fun and unexpected. Of course, this is my first game, so it would have been like that no matter what.
HijacK: And people judged me when I said that last game.
Here, have some milk It will make you feel better :-)

I also hope I did not make you feel slighted last game :-/
HijacK: And people judged me when I said that last game.
trentonlf: Here, have some milk It will make you feel better :-)

I also hope I did not make you feel slighted last game :-/
Can I has chocolate milk? :C Pwetty pwease? :C
HypersomniacLive: Unless flub's into scribbling to no end, I'd say he's got everything under control, and we will have a good game - one way or the other. ;-)
ddickinson: Unless he has finally snapped. He could be swivelling around on an office chair doing an evil laugh and writing who knows what. I knew we should have lynched him at the beginning. :-)
Here is a sample of one of his documents. I tried to pick one without too many spoilers, but there still might be a few for perceptive players.
Post edited December 15, 2014 by Krypsyn
HijacK: Can I has chocolate milk? :C Pwetty pwease? :C
Here you go! I prefer chocolate milk myself too :)
Krypsyn: Here is a sample of one of his documents. I tried to pick one without too many spoilers, but there still might be a few for perceptive players.
That's just what I pictured going on in his head while he was swivelling on the office chair. ;-)
ddickinson: Unless he has finally snapped. He could be swivelling around on an office chair doing an evil laugh and writing who knows what. I knew we should have lynched him at the beginning. :-)
Krypsyn: Here is a sample of one of his documents. I tried to pick one without too many spoilers, but there still might be a few for perceptive players.
I see, I see. Very interesting. I'll keep that in mind.
TOAST/UNICORN LOVERS CONFIRMED.
Pwew! At least the game is not my little pony flavoured.
flubbucket: Actual quote from Vitek....Stay sober when you are modposting

Why would you people not think I would not have ALL THIS STUFF WORKED OUT!!!

If Vitek were here he would call all of you stupid. But I won't do that because I am a gracious Mod.

I give you credit for having brains and some have shown exceptional prowess....looking at HypersomniacLive. Nice rookie performance thus far.

Be strong and very courageous....or be whiny pussies, the choice is yours.
I'm not going to say that you don't have this all worked out, I'm just gonna say you're too drunk to follow your notes :P

I say let the games continue, it's just another added challenge, gotta deal with it.
early day at work - got loads on so wont be posting much if at all today.

Just got to say although a no reveal is I feel a horrible thing to do, in Flubb I trust also, so my moan about it is restricted to just the one post. Yog - all I can say is I too was dismayed, but before you completely give up, at least give it another day.

All those bitching about Hijacks style - its his third or fourth game. First game he was lynched early, for exactly the reasons you are stating - his abrasive no nonsense style could easily be interpreted as scummy. He definitely isn't one for luvvy-luvvy sharing and tends to strike out on his own. But I'm sure he doesn't need me to explain for him (and will most likely have a go at me for it..;)

What I'm getting at is I don't think it makes him any more scummy than anyone else - its his style.
Robbeasy: What I'm getting at is I don't think it makes him any more scummy than anyone else - its his style.
From what I have been told, that is probably true. But, his excuse of always trying new styles, is a perfect cover to hide his actions if he were Scum. Instead of people thinking "that's strange, he is behaving differently this game", he wants us to just put it down to "oh look, he must be trying a new style, that's it, nothing to worry about".

For example, he said:

"I am still experimenting. And I am not quite done with seeing what an aggressive and proactive approach to the game can accomplish."

Are we just supposed to accept this, which is a perfect cover for him if he is Scum. He may not have been Scum in the past, but the roles change with each game. This seems like a perfect way to cover any Scummy behaviour, hiding behind the whole "trying different styles" or "just trying a new approach" approach.
ddickinson: From what I have been told, that is probably true. But, his excuse of always trying new styles, is a perfect cover to hide his actions if he were Scum. Instead of people thinking "that's strange, he is behaving differently this game", he wants us to just put it down to "oh look, he must be trying a new style, that's it, nothing to worry about".

For example, he said:

"I am still experimenting. And I am not quite done with seeing what an aggressive and proactive approach to the game can accomplish."

Are we just supposed to accept this, which is a perfect cover for him if he is Scum. He may not have been Scum in the past, but the roles change with each game. This seems like a perfect way to cover any Scummy behaviour, hiding behind the whole "trying different styles" or "just trying a new approach" approach.
My experience is that you don't lynch off of playstyle, you lynch off of bad arguments full of holes and things that don't make sense. Meta-gaming can only go so far in Mafia because you never know when someone is experimenting with a different playstyle, or stressed, or simply being more relaxed. I understand that it rubs some people the wrong way when people shift their playstyle, but it tends to be their arguments that you can build a case with and how their arguments affect a lynch.
TwilightBard: My experience is that you don't lynch off of playstyle, you lynch off of bad arguments full of holes and things that don't make sense. Meta-gaming can only go so far in Mafia because you never know when someone is experimenting with a different playstyle, or stressed, or simply being more relaxed. I understand that it rubs some people the wrong way when people shift their playstyle, but it tends to be their arguments that you can build a case with and how their arguments affect a lynch.
I agree, I would not lynch someone just based on their play-style. I was just saying that his reasons offer a very convenient excuse if he wanted to try to hide some Scmmy behaviour. Sorry if I seemed to be implying it was a strong enough reason to lynch, that was not what I was trying to express.