It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The installation file of Broken Sword 4: The Angel of Death (Secrets of the Ark) is corrupted (its size is 30MB instead of 1.3GB) hence you can't install the game.
The problem appear to fixed, although now the installer is double its size for some reason.
Sam and Max Save the World seems to be missing Machinima Short 9, and EWJ 2's soundtrack is missing a song (the last level).
Post edited November 15, 2014 by jcoa
Just FYI: I have a list here I am updating 1-2 times a week if anybody wants to put stuff there - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_games_missing_expansions_importantdefinitive_versions_and_informative_bonus_content

(Note that I try to focus on certain subjects. Game bugs - especially those in the original game - don't really count, but missing content would if you believe it's important.)
Gamebin, I'm unable to message you back as you've blocked messages, but I'll post a response here: if you're able to still update this thread it would be appreciated, but I'm willing to continue updating the thread I started (although probably only once a week, Thurs. or Friday). Personally I don't go actively searching for issues but will add in those that people post.
This War of Mine - GoG Goodies 4 wallpapers € 18,99

This War of Mine - Soundtrack, Digital Poster, 3 Digital Art Cards, 5 Digital Wallpapers € 18,99
This is another thread that should probably be archive-proofed.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_games_missing_expansions_importantdefinitive_versions_and_informative_bonus_content is the successor thread, but I'm not sure from its first post whether their remits are quite the same.
VanishedOne: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_games_missing_expansions_importantdefinitive_versions_and_informative_bonus_content is the successor thread, but I'm not sure from its first post whether their remits are quite the same.
I try to focus on the most-important stuff in there, and I don't believe everything in this thread fits in there, but of course "most-important" is debatable. (For example, I don't include bonus content soundtracks because it's generally easy to assume they aren't here b/c of licensing reasons, and often the music can be found amongst the installed files or from an external site/source.)
Actually, soundtracks have their own thread (originally , now [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_missing_soundtracks_resource_list/page1]here).
The current Humble Weekly Bundle has a 'Digital Deluxe Edition' of The Raven; GOG doesn't. According to its Steam and GMG pages,
The Digital Deluxe Edition includes:

* Soundtrack
* Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
* “Making of” booklet
* Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
* Digital poster (printable)
There is far more problems with Gangsters: Organized Crime then this thread states. The game is unplayable on win 8 and has many bugs if you are lucky enough for it to run after extensive troubleshooting on win 7.
Neonshuffler: There is far more problems with Gangsters: Organized Crime then this thread states. The game is unplayable on win 8 and has many bugs if you are lucky enough for it to run after extensive troubleshooting on win 7.
The gamecard never claims it would be playable on Win 8.
Neonshuffler: There is far more problems with Gangsters: Organized Crime then this thread states. The game is unplayable on win 8 and has many bugs if you are lucky enough for it to run after extensive troubleshooting on win 7.
Cavalary: The gamecard never claims it would be playable on Win 8.
Should we expect games to not work on other versions? Planescape Torment says it works on OS X 10.7, which is retired already.

I would have assumed those are the versions that the game is known to work on, not the only versions it's expected to work on.
jsjrodman: Should we expect games to not work on other versions? Planescape Torment says it works on OS X 10.7, which is retired already.

I would have assumed those are the versions that the game is known to work on, not the only versions it's expected to work on.
Minimum system requirements - Mac: OS X 10.7.0 or later

Essentially, GOG guarantees that the game should run on Mac OS X 10.7.0 or higher.