It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

damien: I really appreciate gamebin's effort but since the list is updated so rarely, maybe it would be a good idea if someone hijacked this thread
gamebin: I really should update it once a month. :-)

I was doing it twice a month for a bit, but that's probably too many.

Luckily, some issues seem to disappear by the time I get to it.
Hey gamebin, nice to see you again :)

This issue

Heroes of Might and Magic II - CD audio rips are bad.

is somewhat fixed as we offer the FLAC version of the OST which also allows people to substitute the music that plays when you're in town. In short, you can convert the FLACs into the necessary OGGs.
RealMyst Masterpiece Editon: no ETA for release.

:P

Okay, this post is more cheeky.
Darvond: RealMyst Masterpiece Editon: no ETA for release.

And breeki :)
Darvond: RealMyst Masterpiece Editon: no ETA for release.

JudasIscariot: And breeki :)
So it is as in checkers, atop?
thank you gamebin for updating :)

here are more titles for the missing expansions section!

Alien Nations missing Alien Nations Mission Pack
American Conquest missing American Conquest: Divided Nation
Arcanum missing Arcanum: The Lost Dungeon of Souls
The Bard's Tale missing The Bard's Tale Construction Set
Carmageddon II missing Carmageddon II: Official Graphics Pack
Descent missing Descent: Levels of the World
Painkiller missing Painkiller: Overdose, Painkiller: Resurrection, Painkiller: Redemption, Painkiller: Recurring Evil
Perimeter missing Perimeter: Emperor's Testament
Serious Sam missing Serious Sam: Dark Island
Settlers 4 missing Die Siedler IV: Die Neue Welt (The Settlers IV: The New World - only German language), Die Siedler IV: Große Feldzüge (The Settlers IV: Community Pack - only German language), Die Siedler IV: Die Dunkle Seite
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown missing Tzar: Anthology
While Dungeon Keeper Gold (currently for free) includes translations for many languages (English, Dutch, French, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, German (text only), Italian (text only)) it's not advertised on the download page (game card? currently not available?). People than start to fiddle around with external patches, while there is/could be a official way . Reported by some to work, but not for me (german, XP).
Post edited February 15, 2014 by shaddim
The Baldurs Gate 2 ToB OST is missing, if I download the package there are only the SoA tracks - which is a shame because I really love the ToB battle theme.
damien: thank you gamebin for updating :)

here are more titles for the missing expansions section!

Alien Nations missing Alien Nations Mission Pack
American Conquest missing American Conquest: Divided Nation
Arcanum missing Arcanum: The Lost Dungeon of Souls
The Bard's Tale missing The Bard's Tale Construction Set
Carmageddon II missing Carmageddon II: Official Graphics Pack
Descent missing Descent: Levels of the World
Painkiller missing Painkiller: Overdose, Painkiller: Resurrection, Painkiller: Redemption, Painkiller: Recurring Evil
Perimeter missing Perimeter: Emperor's Testament
Serious Sam missing Serious Sam: Dark Island
Settlers 4 missing Die Siedler IV: Die Neue Welt (The Settlers IV: The New World - only German language), Die Siedler IV: Große Feldzüge (The Settlers IV: Community Pack - only German language), Die Siedler IV: Die Dunkle Seite
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown missing Tzar: Anthology
aren't most of painkiller expansions just cheap mods made by fans?
Does it really pay to offer to scan in items such as manuals, ref. cards, etc for GOG? I offered them scans from my Stonekeep novel, only to find that they already had it and were waiting on Interplay to give them the go ahead to add it. Obviously that has yet to happen.

I have a few other odds and ends from the boxed games that I have that are not offered here. These include items such as the reference card from MOO3 and the "To The Land of The Green Lake" Guidebook from King's Quest VI. I might have other items such as this if I would go through a few boxes in the attic. If it is for nothing then it really doesn't pay for me to start searching for these additional items.

edit:

JudasIscariot got in touch with me. There is a chance some of this missing content will show up yet. However it is up to the publisher if these materials will be approved for use at GOG.
Post edited March 26, 2014 by EnforcerSunWoo
With some graphics settings, Far Cry won't load the 'Factory' level.
Post edited March 31, 2014 by The-Business
Would like to see the soundtracks to the phantasmagoria games get included.
pimpmonkey2382: Would like to see the soundtracks to the phantasmagoria games get included.
Unfortunately I don't think ANY Activision games include the soundtracks. It would be fantastic if GOG were able to re-negotiate to include those, though.
Leisure Suit Larry Greatest Hits & Misses is missing a book called "My Scrapbook", which was only packed in with a limited edition release of said collection.
pimpmonkey2382: Would like to see the soundtracks to the phantasmagoria games get included.
tfishell: Unfortunately I don't think ANY Activision games include the soundtracks. It would be fantastic if GOG were able to re-negotiate to include those, though.
I hate to say it, but the Activision releases of Sierra games are some of the poorest releases on this site, not just because of the missing soundtracks. Take the King's Quest collection for instance: Divided into three seperate collections at an absurd price of $10 each and almost bereft of bonus content (and there certainly would have been plenty of possibilities!). On top of all that, there's the fact that the collection isn't even complete, due to the lack of the '89 remake of KQ1. So, yeah, it would indeed be nice if the old Sierra titles would get a little overhaul (and hopefully gog will be able to add some other titles as well - there's so much good stuff in the Sierra catalogue that still needs to be dug up).
tfishell: Unfortunately I don't think ANY Activision games include the soundtracks. It would be fantastic if GOG were able to re-negotiate to include those, though.
fronzelneekburm: I hate to say it, but the Activision releases of Sierra games are some of the poorest releases on this site, not just because of the missing soundtracks. Take the King's Quest collection for instance: Divided into three seperate collections at an absurd price of $10 each and almost bereft of bonus content (and there certainly would have been plenty of possibilities!). On top of all that, there's the fact that the collection isn't even complete, due to the lack of the '89 remake of KQ1. So, yeah, it would indeed be nice if the old Sierra titles would get a little overhaul (and hopefully gog will be able to add some other titles as well - there's so much good stuff in the Sierra catalogue that still needs to be dug up).
Sure there are missing items for the King's Quest games including the SCI remake, original manuals, soundtracks, as well as a few other odds and ends. GOG only can publish what Activision approves and the approval process can be slow and tedious from what I understand. Activision should be contacted as well as voting up the wishlists here if there is anything from the Sierra that people want released (this would include things such as the Dynamix catalog as well). I know of things that would be great as extras even with the King's Quest games that probably won't see the light of day unless people start asking for them.