It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Surrounded by great games and don’t know which one to play next? Worry not, we’re here to help you solve this classic gamer’s dilemma with the GOG Games Festival! We’ve packed the next two weeks with new releases, hot gaming deals, the latest demos to try, and a whole line-up of exciting upcoming titles that you can wishlist.

First, take a look at titles that are coming soon to GOG.COM, including Psychonauts 2, a highly anticipated platform-adventure game that is set to premiere next week, on August 25th. There are more upcoming titles joining our catalog, including adventure simulator Occupy Mars: The Game, the point-and-click thriller Slender Threads, the charming adventure game Eastward, and a brutal action RPG titled No Place for Bravery. Also, be on a lookout for a spicy sci-fi adventure game Subverse. Stay tuned as more titles and announcements are set to appear on GOG.COM in the coming days!

If you simply can’t wait to get your hands on some of the upcoming titles, check out our collection of demos during the GOG Games Festival. You can also discover a true FPS classic in a totally new light by grabbing a free copy of Quake II RTX. This version of the game includes three levels to test with more ray tracing-fueled visual fireworks if you own the original game.

We’re also expanding our catalog of classic games with four grand installments of the cult action-adventure series featuring the famous Lara Croft. Tomb Raider: Legend (-86%), Tomb Raider: Anniversary (-89%), Tomb Raider: Underworld (-89%), and Tomb Raider GOTY (-80%) are now available on GOG.COM!

We hope that with these and the upcoming game announcements, demos, and new releases we’ll stimulate your appetite for new gaming discoveries. If you’re still looking for your next game to play, we have prepared a wide selection of over 1,200 game deals up to 90% off that will satisfy even the most fastidious tastes. They include:

· Amazing Cultivation Simulator (-15%)
· BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%)
· Cyberpunk 2077 (-33%)
· Dorfromantik (-10%)
· Gods Will Fall (-75%)
· Iron Harvest (-70%)
· Mafia III (-75%)
· Metro Exodus (-60%)
· Pizza Connection 3 (-80%)
· Shadow Warrior 2 (-85%)
· Tropico 6 (-50%)
· The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-80%)

Prepare yourself for another unforgettable gaming adventure by visiting the GOG Games Festival which runs until September 2, at 1 PM UTC.
muddysneakers: Which of the Devolver bundle games do people recommend?
Robette: Of the ones I played:

Broforce is really fun at a very good price.

Carrion I only started yesterday, but so far movement feels pretty fluid and makes me feel kinda predator-ish. No regrets so far.

Gris plays well, but truly stands out in terms of visuals and sound.

Hotline Miami was rightfully hyped back then for its interesting story telling and fast-paced gameplay.

The Messenger has a very good first half and an OK to decent second half, switching from arcade game to a bit of metroidvania.

Loop Hero is a rather interesting concept and I greatly enjoyed it, but I could also see how someone could not get into it.

Katana ZERO felt great all the way. Extremely stylish, fast-paced combat and interesting storytelling.

Death's Door is strongly inspired by Zelda. Good game with a charming setting. Some elements felt slightly underdeveloped though (dungeon design for example), but not terribly, just slightly...
I was just about to mention Broforce, but you beat me to it.
But yeah, Broforce is a pretty good game overall. Pure mayhem! Lots of killing, and some dying too. Lots of shooting; and explosions; and blood. There's mechs; aliens; zombies; demons. And more than enough Bros (characters) to play as. On top of all that it even has both Bro-Op (Co-op) and Deathmatch, as well as e level editor (which I think it could be a bit more polished, but still it works fairly well), and there's also controller support (if you're into that).
And yeah, having played it several times now I still find it to be quite a decent game. With lots of fun to be had, with all of its references and overall over the top humour, and just in terms of gameplay too. So there, recommended! (Now stop reading this and go liberate the world already!)
high rated
Added:
• $7.79 • -40% • Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows of New York
• $7.99 • -60% • Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York
• $9.99 • -60% • Vampire: The Masquerade Coteries of New York Deluxe Edition
• $10.39 • -20% • Out of Line
• $11.62 • -66% • Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition - Deluxe
• $11.99 • -40% • Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows of New York - Deluxe Edition
That "Last call - grab those deals!" section with "02:30:00 left" on the counter – does it mean we can expect some new deals/news/releases in 2,5 hours?
ciemnogrodzianin: That "Last call - grab those deals!" section with "02:30:00 left" on the counter – does it mean we can expect some new deals/news/releases in 2,5 hours?
If I'd have to guess, I'd say no. I just think it's because since Quakecon is over, the Bethesda deals will also be ending today.
muddysneakers: Which of the Devolver bundle games do people recommend?
Robette: Of the ones I played:

Broforce is really fun at a very good price.

Carrion I only started yesterday, but so far movement feels pretty fluid and makes me feel kinda predator-ish. No regrets so far.

Gris plays well, but truly stands out in terms of visuals and sound.

Hotline Miami was rightfully hyped back then for its interesting story telling and fast-paced gameplay.

The Messenger has a very good first half and an OK to decent second half, switching from arcade game to a bit of metroidvania.

Loop Hero is a rather interesting concept and I greatly enjoyed it, but I could also see how someone could not get into it.

Katana ZERO felt great all the way. Extremely stylish, fast-paced combat and interesting storytelling.

Death's Door is strongly inspired by Zelda. Good game with a charming setting. Some elements felt slightly underdeveloped though (dungeon design for example), but not terribly, just slightly...
Thanks for the replies. I was thinking Gris, The Messenger, maybe Loop Hero, and I was on the fence about Hotline Miami, Katana Zero, and Broforce.
muddysneakers: Thanks for the replies. I was thinking Gris, The Messenger, maybe Loop Hero, and I was on the fence about Hotline Miami, Katana Zero, and Broforce.
Loop Hero is amazing despite his graphics looks weird at first, i played about 70 hours this summer to beat all the bosses and is very entertainning.
bluethief: If I'd have to guess, I'd say no. I just think it's because since Quakecon is over, the Bethesda deals will also be ending today.
And those deals are still alive on Steam .
The other two games in the new trilogy (Tomb Raider) can't come soon enough.
Post edited August 24, 2021 by NuffCatnip
NuffCatnip: The other two games in the new trilogy (Tomb Raider) can't come soon enough.
Considering it took Squeenix about nine years to release more TR games here since the old CORE Design GOG releases, I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything remotely soon. =/ I'd love to be proven wrong though.
NuffCatnip: The other two games in the new trilogy (Tomb Raider) can't come soon enough.
Mr.Mumbles: Considering it took Squeenix about nine years to release more TR games here since the old CORE Design GOG releases, I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything remotely soon. =/ I'd love to be proven wrong though.
Didn't one news post hint at soon-ish new Tomb Raider releases?
I might have read too much into that. :P

Edit: yeah, looks like I misread the statement a bit:

And that wraps the additions that we’re excited to present to you as part of the GOG Games Festival that has begun on August 19. Of course, this isn’t where Lara Croft’s adventures end, so keep your eyes out for more Tomb Raider games possibly coming in the future. 
Post edited August 24, 2021 by NuffCatnip
Did they add any games to the sale ?

Can we expect any new AAA game release tomorrow ?
No significant changes so far.

• $19.79 • -67% • The Outer Worlds
Mr.Mumbles: They won't be giving it away but it'll be free for owners of the original.[/url]
Excellent!
Why those publisher bundles not include all of their games / DLCs that are in the gog catalog ?
I guess there's no more surprises in this sale?
In that case, I'll buy the games I wanted to get, I can't believe I still haven't bought the Thief games for example. :P

Edit:Deus Ex is back at full price, weird. The rest of the franchise is still discounted.
So is Psychonauts... :/

Edit2: Guess that counts as a surprise. :P
Post edited August 31, 2021 by NuffCatnip