It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Surrounded by great games and don’t know which one to play next? Worry not, we’re here to help you solve this classic gamer’s dilemma with the GOG Games Festival! We’ve packed the next two weeks with new releases, hot gaming deals, the latest demos to try, and a whole line-up of exciting upcoming titles that you can wishlist.

First, take a look at titles that are coming soon to GOG.COM, including Psychonauts 2, a highly anticipated platform-adventure game that is set to premiere next week, on August 25th. There are more upcoming titles joining our catalog, including adventure simulator Occupy Mars: The Game, the point-and-click thriller Slender Threads, the charming adventure game Eastward, and a brutal action RPG titled No Place for Bravery. Also, be on a lookout for a spicy sci-fi adventure game Subverse. Stay tuned as more titles and announcements are set to appear on GOG.COM in the coming days!

If you simply can’t wait to get your hands on some of the upcoming titles, check out our collection of demos during the GOG Games Festival. You can also discover a true FPS classic in a totally new light by grabbing a free copy of Quake II RTX. This version of the game includes three levels to test with more ray tracing-fueled visual fireworks if you own the original game.

We’re also expanding our catalog of classic games with four grand installments of the cult action-adventure series featuring the famous Lara Croft. Tomb Raider: Legend (-86%), Tomb Raider: Anniversary (-89%), Tomb Raider: Underworld (-89%), and Tomb Raider GOTY (-80%) are now available on GOG.COM!

We hope that with these and the upcoming game announcements, demos, and new releases we’ll stimulate your appetite for new gaming discoveries. If you’re still looking for your next game to play, we have prepared a wide selection of over 1,200 game deals up to 90% off that will satisfy even the most fastidious tastes. They include:

· Amazing Cultivation Simulator (-15%)
· BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%)
· Cyberpunk 2077 (-33%)
· Dorfromantik (-10%)
· Gods Will Fall (-75%)
· Iron Harvest (-70%)
· Mafia III (-75%)
· Metro Exodus (-60%)
· Pizza Connection 3 (-80%)
· Shadow Warrior 2 (-85%)
· Tropico 6 (-50%)
· The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-80%)

Prepare yourself for another unforgettable gaming adventure by visiting the GOG Games Festival which runs until September 2, at 1 PM UTC.
Hotline Miami 2 is on a 95% discount at the moment for me.iI says 80% but then jumps to 95% for some reason.
Post edited August 22, 2021 by Arundir
Arundir: Hotline Miami 2 is on a 95% discount at the moment for me.iI says 80% but then jumps to 95% for some reason.
Because it's in this in the Devolver bundle. You must had owned at least 4 games from this list.
Those with a moral complex end up being the ones to do the most immoral things. The biggest hypocrites.
low rated
u2jedi: Those with a moral complex end up being the ones to do the most immoral things. The biggest hypocrites.
Please stick to the topic.
low rated
borisburke: Please stick to the topic.
Probably misposted in the wrong thread, meant for the CP77 map thread instead.
Subverse review =))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Fr-2EwMqc
I wonder if GOG will give away for free the remastered version of the original Quake?
https://www.gog.com/game/sleeping_dogs_definitive_edition

for those interested, in case you missed the initial release discount
Yes! More Tomb Raider games (Legend and Anniversary)!!! Finally, I thought I would never see the day ehe. So glad to finally see these new Tomb Raider titles show up here, and at such accessible (and tempting) prices, I think.
Even thou I'm pretty much broke right now I might still get some of these (Legend and Anniversary at least) to show how grateful I am.

:]
Post edited August 22, 2021 by Waganari
pferreira1983: I wonder if GOG will give away for free the remastered version of the original Quake?
That'd be grand!
pferreira1983: I wonder if GOG will give away for free the remastered version of the original Quake?
They won't be giving it away but it'll be free for owners of the original.
Mr.Mumbles: They won't be giving it away but it'll be free for owners of the original.
Oh... so it is coming to GOG then, eventually. That's great, thanks for sharing!
Which of the Devolver bundle games do people recommend?
muddysneakers: Which of the Devolver bundle games do people recommend?
Enter The Gungeon:

It's a fun, cute, addicting and imho challenging rogue-like with tons of items and synergies. I've played for dozens of hours and still have issues with certain bosses.

Hotline Miami:

A fast paced arcade top down shooter with and amazing soundtrack. The different masks change the way you play the game, so there's some replay value.

Hotline Miami 2:

I'll just leave it here because of the high discount of 95%. It's a step down from the first game in my oppinion.

The Messenger:

Fun side scroller with a twist, which changes things around quite a bit. I won't spoil what though. :)

CARRION:

Haven't played it, but it looks fun and most people seem toi enjoy it.

The other games I either haven't played (at all) or not long enough to see wether or not I like them.
Post edited August 23, 2021 by NuffCatnip
muddysneakers: Which of the Devolver bundle games do people recommend?
Of the ones I played:

Broforce is really fun at a very good price.

Carrion I only started yesterday, but so far movement feels pretty fluid and makes me feel kinda predator-ish. No regrets so far.

Gris plays well, but truly stands out in terms of visuals and sound.

Hotline Miami was rightfully hyped back then for its interesting story telling and fast-paced gameplay.

The Messenger has a very good first half and an OK to decent second half, switching from arcade game to a bit of metroidvania.

Loop Hero is a rather interesting concept and I greatly enjoyed it, but I could also see how someone could not get into it.

Katana ZERO felt great all the way. Extremely stylish, fast-paced combat and interesting storytelling.

Death's Door is strongly inspired by Zelda. Good game with a charming setting. Some elements felt slightly underdeveloped though (dungeon design for example), but not terribly, just slightly...
Post edited August 23, 2021 by Robette